Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Don't get me wrong!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Don't get me wrong!

Sep 24, 2016, 7:31 PM

Don't get me wrong I love all the orange at home games but did anyone see the Tennessee crowd today? Wish Clemson would do that once or twice a year! The orange and white checkered crowed looked great!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It is cool looking.............but........

Sep 24, 2016, 9:25 PM

do you really want to copy Tennessee? I think we have the best traditions as it is.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: It is cool looking.............but........

Sep 24, 2016, 7:46 PM

An all orange crowd with a white tiger paw would look pretty cool in the stadium!

Sep 24, 2016, 7:58 PM

The checkerboard looks incredible imo, obviously we cant do that because it doesn't really fit at clemson and I never want to hear a TN fan say we copied them in anything. Respect should be given because the TN fans did that themselves and created an app, so people knew what color shirt per section. To get that many people on board for anything without incentives is impressive.

I am all in for the above idea with a giant white tiger paw on both sides of the stadium. BUT ONLY IF, we do it right where the shirts are laid out on the seats so we don't have to rely on people to wear the right color from home. I do wonder about the logistics of the curves of the paw. But it could be done with custom printed shirts by our athletic department. It would look great on TV!

Sep 24, 2016, 8:01 PM

Just do stripes all the way from top to bottom! Orange and white stripes! Pretty fitting for tigers!

Sep 24, 2016, 8:03 PM

I wouldn't do it every game but something like that on a game day game like Saturday would be great! But I figure we going all orange! Any ways go tigers! Best Louisville!

Re: Don't get me wrong!

Sep 24, 2016, 7:48 PM

No , it didn't.
All Orange , All the time !

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

No, no no no no no no no no

Sep 24, 2016, 7:51 PM

Did I mention no?

People know the paw, they know the hill, and they know our fanbase. Leave it alone.

Purple out for Lewisville***

Sep 24, 2016, 7:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic