Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It has been great tuning into CFP show to see how CU stands
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,903

It has been great tuning into CFP show to see how CU stands

Dec 4, 2019, 7:31 AM

We've had years of this and it has become the norm. But think to an earlier period in our history where making the top 25 was about all you could hope for. I think our first year Mich State was in and now they are 6-6 I think. So enjoy this special time while we have it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It has been great tuning into CFP show to see how CU stands

Dec 4, 2019, 7:42 AM

I hope we have many more years of this, and as long a Dabo keeps his standards as high as he does and doesn't lose any of his staff I don't see why Clemson can't.
Look, I know it's nice to win the National Championship, but in reality, with the current format, just making the top 4 year in and year out speaks volumes for any program because you can't win a National Championship if your sitting outside that top 4.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2019, 7:44 AM

I have lost respect for the committee and quit watching after they had us 5th in week 1. Will not watch it again.

Dec 4, 2019, 7:52 AM

Hatfield is on the committee. Just sayin

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2019, 8:14 AM [ in reply to Re: It has been great tuning into CFP show to see how CU stands ]

Not only were we fifth, but the team that was in the four spot could play Clemson 10 games in a row and would lose every one. I gave up on the committee that week too.

Dec 4, 2019, 7:54 AM

I quit watching it too.

Dec 4, 2019, 8:09 AM

I hear you tigerpsy; but I’m with 74 and leftie. Thankfully we have the CFP and NOT the BCS - and WORSE YET!! - the AP/UPI polls ‘SELECTING’ a Champion!!

However, I think it will be a key CFP for our Tigers. If we can win it all again, then there will be even more reinforcement of Dabo and his plan and process, and less reason for the ‘doubters/skeptics’ to do what they did this year. Which definitely affected this year’s committee imo.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,903
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic