Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anyone posting negative comments about the game that didn’t attend it should
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 1

Anyone posting negative comments about the game that didn’t attend it should

Jan 2, 2018, 5:08 PM

Shut up until you put your money and fanny where your mouth is. Last night I sat in a “Clemson” section that was about 75% Alabama. Guy across aisle whirled so often and loud I can hardly hear out of my right ear this morning.
I sat through that miserable game. I am disappointed. But I love the Tigers and proud of them for a season that exceeded expectations.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^ Right On & Thx 4 Attending!

Jan 2, 2018, 5:23 PM

And, hope your ear heals quickly & your wallet reinflates soon! ??

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anyone posting negative comments about the game that didn’t attend it should

Jan 2, 2018, 5:28 PM

Using that same logic, one could say don't post on Tigernet until you pay up.

Re: Anyone posting negative comments about the game that didn’t attend it should

Jan 2, 2018, 5:29 PM

Oh please, first off you would contribute more to Clemson's profits by going out and buying a pair of Clemson socks than you would buying a round trip plane ticket, reserving a hotel room in a major city, eating expensive restaurant meals for a couple of days at least, and spending $200-$2000 on a secondary market ticket. Some people love Clemson and just simply can't justify or can't afford dropping 4 figures to go watch a game 500+ miles away from home on a Monday night. How much disposable income and expendable vacation time/free time you have has nothing to do with how much you care about the team.

Really? Not everyone can spend two thousand dollars to attend one game...

Jan 2, 2018, 5:31 PM

And 2000 is lowballing it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 2, 2018, 5:31 PM

Good for you, dewsh bag.

Jan 2, 2018, 5:32 PM

Definitely. What really made me proud was that the boys fought till the end and did not quit on D. That game could have gotten out of hand.

Hard to bash people for not going though. I live in MN and went to the 2015 NC and the OSU game last year. Could not get the honey pass this year. Good thing too. I was laid up with the flu yesterday.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It doesn't work that way, nor should it. But congratulations

Jan 2, 2018, 5:35 PM

on being able to go to the game.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: It doesn't work that way, nor should it. But congratulations

Jan 2, 2018, 5:56 PM

I just want to know who went to New Orleans and to the game and only spent $2,000.

I think this is the most arrogant, spoiled, haughty

Jan 2, 2018, 5:55 PM

"Mari Antoinette statement" I've ever seen on TNet.

Do you know how many Clemson fans are out there can't even afford to go to a regular HOME game, much less afford to travel to and attend a playoff game?

When I attended Clemson (and when tickets cost MUCH less than they do now, there were two older ladies who had been working in one of the dining halls since they were 18. Once week I asked them if they were going to the game Saturday and they told me that they had NEVER been to a Clemson football game, they just couldn't afford it, but that they were huge fans and had always wanted to go.

I took them to the game and you would have thought they were at Disney World. They cheered like crazy college kids the whole game and had the time of their lives (and of course stayed till the very end.) They must have thanked me a hundred times that day, and you would have thought that Oprah had given them a free car.

You need to thank the Good LORD every day that you have the means to enjoy Clemson sports like many others don't have the ability to do. I can guarantee you that there are still MANY people that still WORK for Clemson right now that don't have that luxury. And like Marie, you may wake up (or not) one day and realize just how fortunate you are.

Re: I think this is the most arrogant, spoiled, haughty

Jan 2, 2018, 6:22 PM

Nice story. You think you’re the only one that ever gave tickets or a trip to a Clemson game?
If you graduated from Clemson and can’t afford gas to New Orleans, a Night at a Motel 6 and tickets below face value then you should ask for a refund on your tuition.
My point is that the people with the worst attitudes have often invested the least (time, not money) in the program.

Re: I think this is the most arrogant, spoiled, haughty

Jan 2, 2018, 7:22 PM

So when you go to the games you don't eat or drink anything during your time there? Also, you don't go to any attractions/purchase memorabilia from the trip? You also drive your car there but don't drive back?

Man, you really have some resolve there but the rest of the trip must be boring aside from the games and you must get pretty hungry/thirsty.

Once again you show your selfishness. Thinking of yourself

Jan 2, 2018, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: I think this is the most arrogant, spoiled, haughty ]

Assuming I was thinking of myself. I was talking about OTHERS, something you obviously don't consider often.

Let me lay it out their a little clearer for you: a person who thinks people who can't afford to participate in events that they can don't have a RIGHT to even SPEAK about those events are twisted, sick individuals who have tend to be called names such as "narcissist" and "megalomaniac" and "politician."

You don't happen to be in the legislature, do you?

Let them eat cake.***

Jan 2, 2018, 7:32 PM [ in reply to I think this is the most arrogant, spoiled, haughty ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Buyers remorse?*****

Jan 2, 2018, 6:23 PM

Jan 2, 2018, 7:24 PM

Did you know that you can see the game better from a 70-inch TV? Elitist mentality doesn't help much

To be honest...

Jan 2, 2018, 7:28 PM

Doesn't the fact that you have a 70-inch TV make you a bit "elitist"?

Re: To be honest...

Jan 2, 2018, 7:28 PM

Nah, people with projectors are now elitists.

Jan 2, 2018, 7:27 PM

How was the atmosphere? It seemed loud on tv.

Jan 2, 2018, 7:34 PM

I’m with you brother. I was there. Section 645. And for another poster on here, I also contribute to Tigernet. So here it is...

The game sucked but my Tigers do not. They exceeded my expectations this year and will be back next year. Thank you Dabo, Brent, Tony, Jeff, and all the players for an awesome ride this year!!! Go Tigers!!! Love you win or lose!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was at the game and Clemson was more than well

Jan 2, 2018, 7:42 PM

Represented. Didn't IPTAY have to deny some ticket applicants?

Lovely cell phones!***

Jan 2, 2018, 7:43 PM

Some enjoy staying at home and posting complaints on the

Jan 2, 2018, 8:12 PM

internet as soon as the Tigers get behind. Makes you more of a fan. Go Tigers, great season!

Replies: 24
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic