Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF comedy...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 38
| visibility 8,217

FGF comedy...

Apr 28, 2018, 8:59 AM

"I have always thought Manafold was either dim witted or a tater troll Now, I admit he knows a lot about football. To date, the taters have only had ONE draft choice, a 3rd rounder. We have done much better i.e. Hurst. The taters will be lucky to have three drafted in total this year. Next year, they will likely only have two drafted at most. Like Manafold always says, they really are cycling out. I predict they lose 3-4 games next year. On the other hand, I predict we beat them handily in the valley. Orte will chew up their depleted secondary with three scores. Jake will emerge as a Heisman contender. The taters have no established quarterback. Their OL was exposed for all to see in their bowl game last year. We take them easily, 35-10."

You just can't make it up...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF comedy...

Apr 28, 2018, 9:42 AM

Next year we'll only have 2 drafted at most?! Maybe in the first 10 picks. We're likely to have double that taken in the first round alone.

null

If Dex comes out

Apr 28, 2018, 9:06 AM

every D Lineman will be chosen with an outside chance of ALL being 1st rounders.

Apr 28, 2018, 10:12 AM [ in reply to Re: FGF comedy... ]

This is obviously a clemson fan posting under FGF. I know Coots are slow but they aren't that dumb, that whole post just screams troll. Even the Coots know we will prob have 2 TOP 15 draft picks on the Dline alone. Maybe even all 4 going first round, willing to bet all 4 def go in first 2 rounds. He trolled a little too hard, making it quite obvious. ?? I'm sure the Coots even spotted this one, will be fun to see what the Coots say back tho, surprised it hasn't been banned. FGF is the biggest babies about banning someone that isn't a straight coot or doesn't kiss the Coots a$$ as another fan! Go Tigers!!

Obvious troll post is obvious***

Apr 28, 2018, 9:05 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But the NFL draft doesn't matter to them

Apr 28, 2018, 9:05 AM
IMG_1564.PNG(89.1 K)

Ive been through Cola. on several occasions

Apr 28, 2018, 9:08 AM

and listened to "the Game". I was STUNNED by how much womens basketball they talk on that station.

Re: Ive been through Cola. on several occasions

Apr 28, 2018, 10:18 AM

Oh they love them some women's basketball in cola. Oh man and if you diss women's basketball on FGF then they will go in on you, even if your a die hard coot you can't talk about how boring or how much no one cares about womens basketball. Only school and fan base I have ever seen love women's basketball and actually follow recruiting and everything. Even Uconn don't talk about their women's bball team as much and they are the best team by a huge margin, Coots would have never won a title if Uconn didn't get upset In the final 4. Uscjr would have been embarrassed by them like they were this year. Wow I can't believe I just talked about women's bball as much as I just did haha. Go Tigers!!

LOL

Apr 28, 2018, 10:24 AM

when I heard it I was like "this can't be serious..."

Apr 28, 2018, 9:07 AM

Mediocre troll attempt.

coolgroovedaddy = maddmaxx1

Apr 28, 2018, 10:18 AM

or the most gullible person on the planet.

go with option 2

Apr 28, 2018, 10:20 AM

i dont post there knowing I'd be banned immediately. ;)

Manafold = Todd Ellis?***

Apr 28, 2018, 9:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now, this ^^^ theory has some merit.

Apr 28, 2018, 9:11 PM

Why assume it's a brilliant troll when an actual functionally r.etarded coot is an easier assumption?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Has anyone seen them in the same place at the same time?

Apr 29, 2018, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Manafold = Todd Ellis?*** ]

Proof positive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. They’re really taking it to another level over there.

Apr 28, 2018, 9:33 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

C'mon man...

Apr 28, 2018, 9:37 AM

I went over there to check this stupidity out and it is a FIRST post by a newby. Even the coots are smart enough to figure out that is a Tiger troll.

Could be but...

Apr 28, 2018, 9:38 AM

Todd Ellis DID say we were cycling out...

Yeah but still. a good troll needs

Apr 28, 2018, 9:43 AM

work up to it slowly and build their confidence so they will agree like sheep, not show his fangs immediately. It doesn't work this way.

Re: Could be but...

Apr 28, 2018, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Could be but... ]

Did you post it over there so you could then post a link over here?

Darn it, I don’t like to feel any sympathy for Scar fans, but what is the point in bothering them like this? Scoreboard is all that matters, and we have it (for men’s sports). Need to act like we’ve “been there” before, because we have.

No I didn't.

Apr 28, 2018, 10:30 AM

I read stuff over there periodically that I think are so ridiculous I repost here. I'm not sure where you live but during their "one for the thumb" campaign I was living amongst MANY Coots and heard enough trash to last me a lifetime. So when it comes to digging at them? Yeah...I'll take the shot. Its what rivalries are all about.

Re: No I didn't.

Apr 28, 2018, 10:37 AM

Fair enough. I weathered the storm of 2009-2013 overseas, so there were no coots around me then fortunately.

In fact, those are the only 5 times I’ve been out of the USA during the Clemson Scar game. I’ve made a commitment to myself to always be in the country the Saturday after Thanksgiving going forward. Not willing to take any chances.

But as for getting a “dig” in on a them, this post missed the mark because it is obviously not for a real Scar fan.

gotcha.

Apr 28, 2018, 10:38 AM

I never have claimed to be the sharpest knife in the drawer. :)

It might be real....you ever read any Josh Kindle articles

Apr 29, 2018, 10:14 AM [ in reply to Re: No I didn't. ]

in the state? Did you see the preview of the Clemson vs. South Carolina game he did with another coot before the 56-7 beatdown........they CAN come up with some wild stuff....I have a friend who says he has a $300.00 bet with a coot that Jake will be drafted higher than DW.....

Apr 28, 2018, 9:46 AM

Who cares about the draft..... the entire #### team could get drafted, but it doesn't erase the beatdowns....I hope all the tigers do well in the NFL, but I'm down to maybe watching 3 or 4 pro games a year nowadays...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he is a troll - he plays them like the fools they are***

Apr 28, 2018, 10:01 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I wish he was real, but you are probably corect.******

Apr 28, 2018, 10:10 AM

I love that post. That guy is hilarious.

Apr 28, 2018, 10:08 AM

He is going to be so let down over the next year.

Apr 28, 2018, 10:11 AM

This is obviously a clemson fan posting under FGF. I know Coots are slow but they aren't that dumb, that whole post just screams troll. Even the Coots know we will prob have 2 TOP 15 draft picks on the Dline alone. Maybe even all 4 going first round, willing to bet all 4 def go in first 2 rounds. He trolled a little too hard, making it quite obvious. ?? I'm sure the Coots even spotted this one, will be fun to see what the Coots say back tho, surprised it hasn't been banned. FGF is the biggest babies about banning someone that isn't a straight coot or doesn't kiss the Coots a$$ as another fan! Go Tigers!!

Apr 28, 2018, 8:09 PM

A couple of years ago I applied to post on FGF. I think Superman must have been on the staff because the answer was faster than a speeding bullet and the answer was an emphatic "NO". I thought I was the epitome of civility but when I was blackballed I guess my opinion of myself was wrong. All I wanted to do was post facts, something that has never occurred on that board.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2018, 8:38 PM

It's so hard to be a Clemson fan these days with how quickly our program is collapsing..

My regret is I do not live in SC where I could bet

Apr 28, 2018, 10:13 PM

with these deluded chuckleheads. Clemson fans should find all these clucks and make some easy meal money. But that begs the question if the clucks would pay their debts - what with all there other weekly expenses - several cartons of cigarettes, tats on layaway, and all that aged MD 20/20, Thunderbird and Wild Irish Rose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have baited a Coot into a bet in 30 years.

Apr 29, 2018, 10:11 AM

Gas pumpers are out of work due to the invention of the self service pump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 28, 2018, 10:33 PM

I didn’t see it must have been takin down

Isn't it entertaining...

Apr 29, 2018, 10:05 AM

to watch them continually set themselves up for even more disappointment.

Bless their ignorant deluded little chicken hearts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Isn't it entertaining...

Apr 29, 2018, 2:22 PM

How mAny coots been drafted añd who

Re: FGF comedy...***

Apr 29, 2018, 2:14 PM

Re: FGF comedy...***

Apr 29, 2018, 4:52 PM

Hard to believe some of y’all think that’s not a troll.

Apr 29, 2018, 6:45 PM

Replies: 38
| visibility 8,217
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic