Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

FB Update: Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach

Feb 23, 2015, 11:50 AM

Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice. welcome aboard.***

Feb 23, 2015, 11:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm surprised CDS didn't hire some juan from

Feb 23, 2015, 11:56 AM

the Tiger Boreds.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

werd.***

Feb 23, 2015, 12:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

From my sources their over qualified.....

Feb 23, 2015, 12:34 PM [ in reply to I'm surprised CDS didn't hire some juan from ]

.....It'd be like a CEO becoming a common laborer....

I applied

Feb 23, 2015, 2:01 PM [ in reply to I'm surprised CDS didn't hire some juan from ]

but was no longer considered after some careful vetting.

One day Saban is going to walk into the football offices ...

Feb 23, 2015, 12:08 PM

... at Alabama and the only one left will be Kevin Steele holding up a sign that says "Everybody else went to Clemson."

Granted this guy wasn't working for Alabama, but Dabo seems to be bringing anyone he know from his Alabama days to Clemson.

Re: One day Saban is going to walk into the football offices ...

Feb 23, 2015, 12:25 PM

Kevin Steele is now at LSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shoot, forgot, guess there won't be anyone holding the sign.

Feb 23, 2015, 12:36 PM

nm

Re: Shoot, forgot, guess there won't be anyone holding the sign.

Feb 23, 2015, 12:40 PM

Kiffin. He'll probably still be there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Shoot, forgot, guess there won't be anyone holding the sign.

Feb 23, 2015, 1:38 PM

> Kiffin. He'll probably still be there.

Doubtful

maybe it will be billy Napier holding the sign.

Feb 24, 2015, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Shoot, forgot, guess there won't be anyone holding the sign. ]

lol

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome Home coach!

Feb 23, 2015, 12:17 PM

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So this is a new position? I thought there was a limit to

Feb 23, 2015, 1:37 PM

the number of coaches a staff could have? I understand adding administrative type positions like Turnipseed don't count against the number of official "coaches," but this guy talks about recruiting and instructing players - that sounds like a coach to me...

Anyone?

Re: So this is a new position? I thought there was a limit to

Feb 23, 2015, 1:38 PM

HE IS NOT A COACH

Is your goal to be the most annoying poster on TNET?

Feb 23, 2015, 4:24 PM

Because with your all caps posting, repetitive rhetoric on same ole topics, and completely useless posts like this one, you are high in the running.

I know the rules specify only a certain number of coaches; I know there are no coaching openings; I know he mentions he would be recruiting and instructing players. I want to know what about being a coach by NCAA rules is different from what he will be doing.

Can anyone post an intelligent response to me?

Re: Is your goal to be the most annoying poster on TNET?

Feb 23, 2015, 4:40 PM

I was actually wondering the same thing. Sounds exactly like a coach to me as well

Re: Is your goal to be the most annoying poster on TNET?

Feb 23, 2015, 5:00 PM [ in reply to Is your goal to be the most annoying poster on TNET? ]

He can't go out and recruit. I'm sure he will help the staff evaluate recruits . Then when kids visit he can talk with them and stuff like Brad Scott and The Judge do . He can he coach them up during practice but when we play a game he can't. That's my understanding of what's going on could be wrong .

Sounds like to me, he may be "coaching" at the camps and

Feb 23, 2015, 5:25 PM [ in reply to Is your goal to be the most annoying poster on TNET? ]

other non-coach related activities like building relationships etc at other times.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So this is a new position? I thought there was a limit to

Feb 23, 2015, 2:06 PM [ in reply to So this is a new position? I thought there was a limit to ]

He is, and note, under the umbrella rule.... “It’s under the ‘player development’ umbrella. I’ll be helping with linebackers and doing everything as far as recruiting and camps. I’ll get all the knowledge of what college coaching is about. I’m really excited. It’ll be a lot of the things I’ve done the last seven or eight years at Ensworth as far as building relationships with kids.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huh?....What? ....This Is For Football???

Feb 23, 2015, 3:22 PM

The No. 1 Defense in the nation needs further analysis??

Interesting.

Always move forward, or you're backing up. Always forward!***

Feb 23, 2015, 3:27 PM

As Long As It Benefits Productively Continuously ----

Feb 23, 2015, 3:57 PM

You know ....one could move so far forward that you fall flat on your face. I don't predict that happening but just being aware and mindful of it helps maintain a balance.

Sometimes fixing what's not broken isn't good thing.

Re: Huh?....What? ....This Is For Football???

Feb 23, 2015, 11:27 PM [ in reply to Huh?....What? ....This Is For Football??? ]

Continuious players development. Enchancing and improving their personal skill level. Especially during the off season when player transform their bodies. Which sometimes restrict agility movement or proper footwork. A muscle bound db or lb maybe much stronger or larger but his body is so tight that he want be able to cover the field like he used too. This type of personal training can help prevent that and keep a lb or db skill set up even after he have gain an additional 15 to 20 pounds of muscle. Some player are not as coordinated as others. Just like dancing. Certain dances you just can't get without additional training. This type of personal training will help those players who just can't make that turn or that cut and recover as easy as other player. Great Move to keep players at the top of their game year round, or when they are coming of an injury and lost a little speed or movement while restricted from activities by the team doctor.

Feb 24, 2015, 2:25 AM

Jobs for the new complex.

Feb 24, 2015, 2:25 AM

Don't be Suprised when we hire a few other people

Was hoping Ensworth had some big time prospects

Feb 24, 2015, 12:07 PM

and he could help pull them for us as icing on the cake, but on 247 it doesn't look like they have any major recruits in the next 2 classes.

Re: FB Update: Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach

Feb 24, 2015, 1:51 PM

I think I had a few classes at Lemanski Hall; isn't that over in the Forestry Department?

~• Other than THAT Jackie, how was the parade? •~

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic