Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Whats up TNET!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

Whats up TNET!

Jun 17, 2016, 8:52 AM

It's been a long while since I've posted on here and just wanted to check in and say hey and Go Tigers.

Football will be here before we know it and it's awesome my birthday falls on the auburn game.

With that being said I'll be turning 34 and I know we at least beat them by that or more.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Is this brazzyb or braswell96? It's important.

Jun 17, 2016, 9:01 AM

And were your ears burning or was your nose itching? Also important.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this brazzyb or braswell96? It's important.

Jun 17, 2016, 9:04 AM

This is Braswell. None of the above itching or burning. Just thought I'd get on here. I'm living in Seneca now. Great view everyday off 123 seeing the stadium on the lake.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Jun 17, 2016, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Is this brazzyb or braswell96? It's important. ]

His nose was itching
Not sure why but maybe the
Pic below will help?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

if he was in cali, they'd cut a fire break in that forest...

Jun 17, 2016, 9:25 AM

you know, just to be safe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 17, 2016, 9:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Is this brazzyb or braswell96? It's important. ]

If I had a stache like that, I would hit up the old 80 rerun shows for a double

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

i may be alone, but i blame you...

Jun 17, 2016, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Is this brazzyb or braswell96? It's important. ]

for coddling them early. see what you wrought?

shaking it still

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i may be alone, but i blame you...

Jun 17, 2016, 9:31 AM

Dsp that made no sense what so ever

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Re: i may be alone, but i blame you...***

Jun 17, 2016, 9:31 AM

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Jun 17, 2016, 9:33 AM

Again what do u blame me for. I know I'm great and all but you don't have to tell everyone.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Jun 17, 2016, 9:34 AM

Link to where someone blamed you?

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

You were attacking the persona of his

Jun 17, 2016, 9:35 AM

person

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You were attacking the persona of his

Jun 17, 2016, 9:36 AM

I haven't attacked the persona of his person since he stopped posting those God awful videos.

Jun 17, 2016, 9:38 AM

I saw the uproar of everyone yesterday. FYI, that was a video I did back in 2012. I didn't post it here and also didn't upload it. A friend of mind wanted to see what would happen if he uploaded it again. I told him what would happen and I was dead on with the reactions that came afterwards.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Jun 17, 2016, 9:42 AM

I'm sure it was a friend of yours....

Jun 17, 2016, 9:39 AM [ in reply to Re: You were attacking the persona of his ]

He comes on here to talk clemson and check out the news, but yall are worthless, i would be ashamed to be yall....just pathetic how yall want to act, makes no sense.
have yall ever thought about being friendly and helpin people out if they ask a question, instead of trying to demoralize them....Each one of yall should think about that. We are suppose to a Clemson family, not a bunch of people acting like sorry coots. anyways GO CLEMSON....SPOT THE D@MN BALL

Jun 17, 2016, 9:41 AM

Bob, I'm a big boy and can handle myself. It's all good. Things don't effect me like they once did.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Jun 17, 2016, 9:42 AM

affect**

Jun 17, 2016, 9:44 AM

I don't have to explain myself. But if you shall know savage tiger put that up yesterday.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Jun 17, 2016, 9:45 AM

I always figured you had a scok.

Jun 17, 2016, 9:48 AM

Anonymous you crazy maybe crazier than Brazzy B. You might want to contain your inner white trashiness.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Jun 17, 2016, 9:51 AM

LOL, says that guy that can't read, can't discern between affect vs effect, doesn't recognize when someone is making fun of him by using his old post, and has an "alter" ego that posts trashy videos on youtube....

Jun 17, 2016, 9:55 AM

I knew that was a post of mine. I'm no idiot, just don't wish to get in a internet fight. Not worth my time.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Re: You were attacking the persona of his***

Jun 17, 2016, 9:58 AM

that doesn't surprise me in the least.***

Jun 17, 2016, 9:32 AM [ in reply to Re: i may be alone, but i blame you... ]

I hope you are doing well and I like your prediction but I

Jun 17, 2016, 9:20 AM

just don't know if we beat them by 34!! I would absolutely love to lay that whoopin' on aweburn but that's a lot of points.

Re: I hope you are doing well and I like your prediction but I

Jun 17, 2016, 9:27 AM

Yea it is, but I our offense is deadly and our defense is going to get pressure and not allow anyone to run on us. Which will help our secondary and that is another deadly combination. Only thing I still worry about is ST. Couldn't get a good gauge of it watching the spring game in DV. Just because of the splitting of teams. We have a good shot at beating everyone on our schedule by 28+. Just watch and you'll see awebarn won't have a answer for what we do to them.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic