Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is there some law
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Is there some law

Sep 17, 2020, 1:27 PM

that any golf has to have Faldo is commentator? He's on NBC and CBS everytime I see golf. Cant someone else have a chance? :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, they fired Peter Kostis and Gary McCord. ***

Sep 17, 2020, 1:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Well, they fired Peter Kostis and Gary McCord. ***

Sep 17, 2020, 3:21 PM

CBS must be a tough place to work unless you're a Sir and own a home in West Virginia like Nick, which is odd in and of itself. Ratings would soar with a Feherty/McCord team. Not holding my breath on that one. At least with COVID, the support crew at CBS doesn't have to worry about smirking under their masks when Jim Nantz fawns over "Sir" Nick. Like Nantz a lot though.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there some law

Sep 17, 2020, 3:34 PM

Colin Montgomery would be fun

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is there some law

Sep 17, 2020, 9:48 PM

A friend of mine from Augusta rented his house two years in a row to Faldo and his girl friend. After the second year he was asked not to come back. He was a pure tee a..hole and was very rude to the housekeeper who came with the rental. Another friend of mine played golf with him at Sand Hills in Nebraska and was out driving him by 15 to 20 yards. He said on every hole Nick would drive his cart up to the longest ball and my friend would have to tell him his ball was the shorter one. My friend loved it!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic