Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reparations impact on personal finances-some questions.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Reparations impact on personal finances-some questions.

Nov 5, 2020, 6:50 AM

Can I write my reparations burden off on my taxes, or perhaps have it deducted pretax? Just curious since my career and income have been handed to me by white privilege. My family didn’t live in the US until 1910, so is my reparations burden less because my family never owned slaves? My dependents are half black, so can they receive half reparations? My wife is black, but has been able to enjoy the fruits of white privilege for 20 years as the spouse of an entitled cracka. Does she receive a prorated reparations check? If I can prove I suffer from white guilt can I get my reparations burden reduced? I’ll tweet it. I’m very confused and want to stay ahead of what’s coming. Any thoughts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beware the triggered libtards in here!

Nov 5, 2020, 8:21 AM

They are lurking to call you a rassist...

Looking at you, tobiASS!

Re: Reparations impact on personal finances-some questions.

Nov 5, 2020, 8:29 AM

See, I told you so!

Nov 5, 2020, 9:03 AM

You see, this is the absolute beauty of having this problem, if you are a democrat.

All of your questions are 100% legit.

Biden/Harris will create a Reparations Agency (RA) to track and fairly allocate all reparations. The Agency will have a strong audit authority and authority to automatically draft your paychecks. But, since democrats are so trustworthy, none of us are worried about any of this because government will save us. And, reparations must be handled FAIRLY, and the agency will ensure that.

The initial RA budget is estimated to be $150M/year, but will likely grow as the Agency discovers more problems to solve. CBO estimates the RA will spend about $300M/year to allocate less than that in Reparations annually.

However, what is important is the fairness of the system, not the cost of the system.

Nov 5, 2020, 9:07 AM

Better have your DNA checked. You might be getting some cash.

Personally I prefer the looting system

Nov 5, 2020, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Reparations impact on personal finances-some questions. ]

Because there are no out of pocket costs to me

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Admin costs will exceed the payouts.***

Nov 5, 2020, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Reparations impact on personal finances-some questions. ]

does Kamala have to pay

Nov 5, 2020, 9:09 AM

Since she married a whitey and is mostly Indian herself?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Know how Joe takes his coffee?

Nov 5, 2020, 11:53 AM

With half and half.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I will file for reparations since I never lived with

Nov 5, 2020, 11:16 AM

white privilege...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

You should, we're all owed something.

Nov 5, 2020, 11:24 AM

Heck, I want the last 10 months of my life back.

Jesus Christ

Nov 5, 2020, 11:45 AM

You people are insane.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe Jesus would say that.***

Nov 5, 2020, 11:48 AM

Is there a serious discussion about reparations happening

Nov 5, 2020, 11:53 AM

because I really don't see how that can even be a thing. I certainly am not spending my reparations check yet.

Nevertheless, I do feel that folks like my 80 yo mom and other elders in my family have been outright denied opportunities because of their race. Me, not as much, but I have encountered my share of racist a-holes of varying degrees over the years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Re: Is there a serious discussion about reparations happening

Nov 5, 2020, 1:27 PM

No serious discussion about it. I think it's one of those things politicians like to toss around because it sounds noble they're confident people will believe it. You know, like tuition free college, free health care, most things in The Green New Deal.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic