Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For a moment, let's get past all this window dressing.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 409

For a moment, let's get past all this window dressing.

Feb 10, 2017, 4:30 PM

The media and Trump are busy playing out their social media and drama filled (almost reality TV like) stories and quips for headlines, but what is really happening at the policy level?

Obviously, the democrats are still in full meltdown mode after losing the election and are using a scorched earth policy. However, Trump is making it much worse with his childish and sophomoric responses. I really expect more from a successful 70 something year old businessman.

With that said, some of his policy ideas and the change he wants to bring is actually very much needed and I think will make the country stronger. I think it's why he got elected and will again if he sees them through. Regardless of his very brash and juvenile responses, I'm still having a wait and see attitude until we get some more meat from this president and congress. I can turn out the reality TV and other junk or filler.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just think about some agenda item he wants to pass through

Feb 10, 2017, 4:32 PM

Congress and it stalls out and gets killed? Or if in 2018, the Democrats roll into power in one or both sides of Congress. It'll get even uglier.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For a moment, let's say you are on the wrong board.

Because you are.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wrong bored

p&r ------------------------------------------>

what are you? an xtiger scok?

Re: wrong bored

Feb 10, 2017, 4:57 PM

What's a scok?

Is the dressings bored?

Feb 10, 2017, 4:33 PM

No. Wrong bored.

Re: Is the dressings bored?

Feb 10, 2017, 4:50 PM

I like to live dangerous and outside the lines of conformity. Lol

Re: For a moment, let's get past all this window dressing.

Feb 10, 2017, 4:50 PM

You ever have one of those nights where you are drinking and talking with a close friend, but then you start to get sick. And as you get sick you realize you were really talking to your dad. But as you try to focus on your dad, your eyes start to fail you and you start to see your mom, who has been dead for years. But you know you are not hallucinating so you start to rub her back the way a good boy should, and then she starts to scream at you, the way she always did. And then you start to cry, but right before you throw up, you apologize for being a failure all your life. And then right before she tells you it's all right, you try to give her a big ole kiss on the cheek. And then her cheek turns into a fist and you find yourself stumbling around drunk and bloody. But now your confused because it's raining and you don't want your mom to be without an umbrella. And then you walk up to the first person you see and you tell them that you are having a rough time and could use a little direction. But they really don't know the way so they point you to a corner that you could hide in and they give you a dollar. And while you're sitting there in the corner with your dollar, all you can think about is how much money you would give if OSF showed up right now and posted a corny good morning joke. And then you wait with your dollar just for morning to get here. You know what I mean? You ever have one of those nights?

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes***

Feb 10, 2017, 5:58 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you.

Feb 10, 2017, 6:28 PM [ in reply to Re: For a moment, let's get past all this window dressing. ]

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Replies: 9
| visibility 409
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic