Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deer GSUsTALON
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 67
| visibility 1

Deer GSUsTALON

Aug 3, 2018, 8:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Deer GSUsTALON

Aug 3, 2018, 9:22 AM

You do know that is cat abuse. I would hate for PETA to show up. But them again we Eagle Fans do not care if we are charged with cat abuse after the spanking that will be inflected within Death Valley.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deer GSValleyBoy

Aug 3, 2018, 9:23 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Who are the Eagles that you root for? Philadelphia?***

Aug 3, 2018, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer GSUsTALON ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re:The Georgia Southern Eagles***

Aug 3, 2018, 9:26 AM

Never heard of em

Aug 3, 2018, 9:27 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Never heard of em

Aug 3, 2018, 10:41 AM

Thanks Classof1994

It's surly that I don't have respect for the Tigers, I do!

It just so happens that the tigers are playing GSU this year.

So the tigers are doubly lucky this year. You get a good game and www.gsufans.com (Talon Talk) posters.

***It will be like the gift that keeps on giving, well until GSU beats you. Then again it may be a gift of kinds. (NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENTS)

******By the way some FlifhtLine posters from www.gsufans.com may end up here. You'll be able to tell because they're dry and state nothing for the facts mam!

The more you prove that you have no idea how to

Aug 3, 2018, 10:51 AM

spell commonly used, simple English words, the more I will underestimate the Georgia State Eagles.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

???

Aug 3, 2018, 10:55 AM

******By the way some FlifhtLine posters from www.gsufans.com may end up here. You'll be able to tell because they're dry and state nothing for the facts mam!

Psychoses***

Aug 3, 2018, 6:50 PM [ in reply to Re: Never heard of em ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that one of those major league soccer teams or

Aug 3, 2018, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re:The Georgia Southern Eagles*** ]

something? I'm not familiar with it.

Re: Is that one of those major league soccer teams or

Aug 3, 2018, 9:33 AM

Oh you will be real familiar with the Georgia Southern Eagles come the third Saturday in September.

Why?***

Aug 3, 2018, 9:37 AM

Because the team car pool is going to take up a too many

Aug 3, 2018, 9:40 AM

parking spots.

Re: Because the team car pool is going to take up a too many

Aug 3, 2018, 10:04 AM

This is the way our Team Travels.

https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.wfnh3ynOvwOJTFY3xaYtkQHaE7&pid=Api

I'm not clicking on that link.***

Aug 3, 2018, 10:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I did, and regret it.

Aug 3, 2018, 10:37 AM

Re: I did, and regret it.

Aug 3, 2018, 10:51 AM

Im embarrassed for you right now

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No one cares.

Aug 3, 2018, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Re: Because the team car pool is going to take up a too many ]

About your team travel or your cheerleaders.

Why in the world would we?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang...

Aug 3, 2018, 10:18 AM

I heard that!

Is that for real? The link shows a police car

Aug 3, 2018, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Because the team car pool is going to take up a too many ]

followed by a yellow school bus.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot kind of team travels like that? Are we actually playing a high school football team this year???

The yellow School Busses

Aug 3, 2018, 10:53 AM

The yellow school buses use to transport the players from the old football facilities to the old Stadium locker rooms. The yellow school busses are traditional hold over from the Erk Russel era when we had no money!

ie. GSUs Blue Collar roots & GSU did more with less.

Re: The yellow School Busses

Aug 3, 2018, 10:55 AM

Im embarrassed for you right now

null

So now y'all have money, still use a crappy school bus

Aug 3, 2018, 10:58 AM [ in reply to The yellow School Busses ]

and apparently went 2-10 last year? Ummm...congrats?

Re: Is that for real? The link shows a police car

Aug 3, 2018, 10:59 AM [ in reply to Is that for real? The link shows a police car ]

Yellow School Buses

Yellow School Buses
When the football program was resurrected in 1981, the team needed a way to travel to practices and games. Operating on a shoestring budget didn’t allow for transportation back then, let alone any luxurious travel. The Bulloch County Board of Education stepped in with a deal the University couldn’t refuse: Georgia Southern would only pay one dollar each for two yellow school buses. The football team still uses the buses to this day.

Another Georgia Southern Tradition

Beautiful Eagle Creek

ec-2
When Georgia Southern resurrected the football program in 1981, traditions and spirit needed resurrection as well. So legendary Head Football Coach Erk Russell created his own. But inspiration came to him in the most unusual of places. Inspired by the gnat-infested drainage ditch that cut across the field between the team’s locker room and practice fields, Russell convinced his players that its stagnant water was actually “Beautiful Eagle Creek,” a source of “magical” waters.

For away games the Eagle's carry a milk jug of Beautiful Eagle Creek water to pour on the football field before the game.

You're not helping your cause right now***

Aug 3, 2018, 11:04 AM

You're joking right? Please tell me you're trolling us***

Aug 3, 2018, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Because the team car pool is going to take up a too many ]

I think he is. He just gave a link to how the coots

Aug 3, 2018, 10:45 AM

travel.

null

Thanks for not bothering to share.***

Aug 3, 2018, 10:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Let me help

Aug 3, 2018, 10:47 AM

Still not as good as UGA's

Aug 3, 2018, 11:01 AM

Why are they at a KOA campground?***

Aug 3, 2018, 11:04 AM [ in reply to Let me help ]

That must be where they collect a milk jug of

Aug 3, 2018, 11:05 AM

magical sewage that they take to all of their away games

Here...

Aug 3, 2018, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Thanks for not bothering to share.*** ]

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-Because-the-team-car-pool-is-going-to-take-up-a-too-many-23805868

null

Re: Because the team car pool is going to take up a too many

Aug 3, 2018, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Because the team car pool is going to take up a too many ]

I rode on one of those before....

In Middle School!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why?***

Aug 3, 2018, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Why?*** ]

Apparently because of the hot cheerleaders.

They should fire their advertising firm...

Aug 3, 2018, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Why?*** ]

The eagle looks like some sort of puma.

Is that supposed to be the eagle's wings on

Aug 3, 2018, 9:42 AM

top of its head?

Not sure. It's like they didn't even try.***

Aug 3, 2018, 9:43 AM

I see what you are saying about the whole puma thing.

Aug 3, 2018, 10:24 AM

Even the talons look like paws.

SMH if they paid the artist a lot for that crappy looking eagle.

They probably hired one of their own alums to do it

Aug 3, 2018, 10:39 AM

Probably the same idiot who's on our board talking about "collages" and "otuse openions"

Aug 3, 2018, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Is that one of those major league soccer teams or ]

Boy you talking might big. I guess you forgot you were 2-10 last year.

Aug 3, 2018, 10:17 AM

New season.
New Outlook.

GATA

Aug 3, 2018, 10:21 AM

New season
New outlook
Same results

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

New outlook or delusion?

Aug 3, 2018, 10:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Is that one of those major league soccer teams or ]

I'm starting to worry about you GA State people.

Not sure if you were beaten as a child or if there are too many chemicals in the water there. Definitely a head scratcher.

Re: New outlook or delusion?

Aug 3, 2018, 10:44 AM

Not delusional just used to winning. Since restarting the football program with Erk Russell the Eagles record is 318-129-1.

Re: New outlook or delusion?

Aug 3, 2018, 11:03 AM

What is your record against teams from the power 5 conferences? Stick to the modern era please.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL! Stats are cool.

Aug 3, 2018, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: New outlook or delusion? ]

I hate myself for taking the time to look this up:

Your overall record is 379-217 (to include the glorious Erk Russell years)
Your bowl record is actually 1-0
Your team is 1-11 versus the ACC

Your record over the last 10 years is average, and the last 5 years have not been kind to you.
2-10
5-7
9-4
8-3
5-4
10-4
11-3
10-5

Our teams' records indicate Clemson has been playing football twice as long as your team. Your team's overall record reminds me of the Tommy Bowden years at Clemson. Average, but generally not very good.

http://www.winsipedia.com/clemson/vs/georgia-southern

http://www.winsipedia.com/clemson/vs/georgia-state

Re: LOL! Stats are cool.

Aug 3, 2018, 12:08 PM

I hate myself for taking the time to look this up:

Your overall record is 379-217 (to include the glorious Erk Russell years)
Your bowl record is actually 1-0
Your team is 1-11 versus the ACC

Your record over the last 10 years is average, and the last 5 years have not been kind to you.
2-10
5-7
9-4
8-3
5-4
10-4
11-3
10-5

Our teams' records indicate Clemson has been playing football twice as long as your team. Your team's overall record reminds me of the Tommy Bowden years at Clemson. Average, but generally not very good.

http://www.winsipedia.com/clemson/vs/georgia-southern

http://www.winsipedia.com/clemson/vs/georgia-state

What year was the 5-4?

GSU has played ACC teams in the past and all but one was as an FCS/1aa team.
The last AAC games we played as a G5 team in 2014. Have to say I'm a little disappointed.

Please note that we "WHERE" on track in the 1st and 2nd years of the FBS play.

NC State 2014 2.5 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chaDvK8XM1E

GT - 2014 2.5 min or so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0SvTDzHYsA

Georgia 2015 4 min or so

Erk Russel. FCS, 1984 - 1999, 82% winning record, Played in 4 National Champinships winning 4, Note - he was the first HC to go 15-0 in a regular season since Penn in the 1800s

Paul Jonson. 1997 - 2001, 5 years, 87% winning record, played for 3 FCS NCs and won 2

*Jeff Monken (Millikin) 4 years 2010–2013, 54 games, 38W -16L .704% record.

*Willie Fritz (Pittsburg State) 2 years, 2014–2015, 24 games, 17-7 .708% winning record, 1 bowl win

*Tyson Summers, 2 years, 2016–2017, 18 games, 5-13 .278%

Please provide stats for STDs. Thanks.***

Aug 3, 2018, 6:59 PM

Used to winning? Against who?

Aug 3, 2018, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: New outlook or delusion? ]

Winning a bunch of division 2 games....Isn't that like bragging about being the smartest student at Ga Southern?

What's your record since moving up to D1? You have lost 3 in a row to Ga State who hasn't even had a football program for 5 years! What a joke!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Used to winning? Against who?

Aug 3, 2018, 12:42 PM

CU2013® said:

Winning a bunch of division 2 games....Isn't that like bragging about being the smartest student at Ga Southern?

What's your record since moving up to D1? You have lost 3 in a row to Ga State who hasn't even had a football program for 5 years! What a joke!

Please go back and read my earlier posts. GSU joined FBS in 2014. our FBS records start there. I had to correct a earlier Tiger fan on this.

GSU never played D2 ball. Division 1aa or FCS is division 1 but they only have 63 scholarships vs 85 in the FBS & use a playoff system to detirman the NC.

THANK ME LATTER

TALON

Aug 3, 2018, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Is that one of those major league soccer teams or ]

Boy you talking might big. I guess you forgot you were 2-10 last year.

No we haven't for gotten.
The last 2 years are no feel good moments and a blight in GSU's history. Fell free to look up the prior records other than the last 2 years. That's what will make the win over the Tigers so sweet.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you

Aug 3, 2018, 11:17 AM

are an avid user of methamphetamine.

Here is a link for help:

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/meth-treatment/

People helping people, that's what we do on the tnets***

Aug 3, 2018, 12:01 PM

Re: I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you

Aug 3, 2018, 12:27 PM [ in reply to I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you ]

are an avid user of methamphetamine.

Here is a link for help:

https://americanaddictioncenters.org/meth-treatment/

Sorry to disapoint you, but I'm not a meth attic, but if I was I'm glad to see there could be treatment for me.

As for you,BackdoorTiger, I don't think your delusions of grandure can be reversed & are permanint. They may make meds for you. Why dont you check it out for yourself & get back to us. You know, If you dont have your mental health, you really dont have much!

Attic, grandure, permanint. disapoint????

Aug 3, 2018, 12:58 PM

I am not normally critical of the folks with limited writing skills, but did you finish fourth grade? ( And who here has the delusions?)

Message was edited by: clover65®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Attic, grandure, permanint. disapoint????

Aug 3, 2018, 6:59 PM

clover65® said:

I am not normally critical of the folks with limited writing skills, but did you finish fourth grade? ( And who here has the delusions?)

clover65® said:

Why yes I did. For God sakes I don't live in the Carolinas.

Aug 3, 2018, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Is that one of those major league soccer teams or ]

Wait, is this supposed to be a serious threat or what.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2018, 12:17 PM

If you take our "first 2 seasons", 2014 & 15, as an FBS team and we can regain that type of coaching and play -

THAN YES, YES YOU SHOULD WORRY!

NC State 2014 2.5 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chaDvK8XM1E

GT - 2014 2.5 min or so

Georgia 2015 4 min or so

Clemson has never lost to GT or NCST.***

Aug 3, 2018, 12:18 PM

than vs then, google it***

Aug 3, 2018, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Is that one of those major league soccer teams or ]

Re: than vs then, google it***

Aug 3, 2018, 1:00 PM

GWPTiger® said:

Thanks GEP. I just need to slow down. There's only on TALON and so many interested Tigers that are posting to me.

GSValleyboy...

Aug 3, 2018, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Deer GSUsTALON ]

Spanking yes, by y'all?

Absolutely NOT!

Re: Deer GSUsTALLYWHACKER

Aug 3, 2018, 12:18 PM

I think his name was misspelled in your title. I fixed it for you.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2018, 12:44 PM

It's OK, Valley does those things.

Aug 3, 2018, 12:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Deer GSUsTALLYWHACKER ]

Oh,I see you changed Valley's topic title. How Clever of you!

Yes I still have one. If you want to see one for yourself don't ask GWP. I hear that he traded his in
for 900 TD points.

Re: Deer GSUsTALON

Aug 3, 2018, 1:26 PM

TALON ASKS - ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED on the field after the GSU game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of_jyeDZ3Sg

Replies: 67
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic