Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it the right time for a “little person” President?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 71
| visibility 1

Is it the right time for a “little person” President?

Feb 13, 2020, 11:18 PM

Does Bloomberg have a groundswell of support for this?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President?

Feb 13, 2020, 11:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2020, 12:13 AM

Looks like the American presidency is gonna morph into a billionaire boys club .
Wonder when Bezos or the Tesla guy will announce ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 14, 2020, 1:27 PM

Looks like the American presidency is gonna morph into a billionaire boys club .
Wonder when Bezos or the Tesla guy will announce ?

Mark Cuban is already talking about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why isn’t this on the Softball board?***

Feb 14, 2020, 12:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

because it should be on the Anteater bored***

Feb 14, 2020, 1:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Armored Anteater Board

Feb 14, 2020, 1:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Armored Anteater Board

Feb 14, 2020, 7:05 AM

Anteater?? That is what is thought to have started the coronavirus.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2020, 1:05 AM

What about Billionaire Tom Steyer, I'm no Democrat, but he seems to be for the right things from what I've heard him say. But for sure, I would never again check Trump's name for president ever again!!!

I forgot to ad even though Steyer seems to say the right things, so did Trump when I voted for him, and I have regretted that ever since. Rich people lie and believe that it is OK, and I expect Tom Steyer does the exact same thing. Donald Trump has made me very weary about who is telling less lies about why they would be good for our country bc they all lie straight to our face and believe what they are saying until it's time for them to act on their promises, and then they blame others bc they don't do what they promise to do!!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Feb 14, 2020, 1:16 AM

Totally agree It’s one of the only votes I deeply regret. I wish Trey Gowdy would run for President

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2020, 7:24 AM

Not me. I voted Trump and never regretted it one bit. He's made the country a better place in spite of the constant ankle-biting Dims that act like the biggest losers on the planet. He has had nothing but crap from the Dims and the Dims are only wanting to protect anyone NOT American and themselves. I've been for Trump when he began, and predicted a Trump victory when he first began to run. I'll vote for him again, and hope that the GOP regains the House and the anti-American Witches in White can be cast out as the demons that they are. I can almost hear the Swamp beginning to drain. TRUMP in 2020.

Feb 14, 2020, 7:28 AM

He hasn't done a thing to make this country a better place other than his work on the border. The man is garbage.

A-ephingMen, 4 More Years...

Feb 14, 2020, 12:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

This thread is evidence of the leftist mainstream media's ability to shape public opinion. Presented & sold as unbiased news w/ facts & truth contained within, it is in fact the perpetual distribution of liberal propaganda and proliferation of misinformation about President Trump w/ ill intentions: cripple his policy making influence, bring a halt to his eradication of the numerous Obama f-ups(he's reversed/stricken v many of Obama's inane efforts to stifle growth through environmental activist inspired policy making)& President Trump's eventual destruction, by any means necessary (the left is not restricted by the boundaries of morality or even virtue) Trump imo has surpassed Reagan(1stTerm) in accomplishment & activism when one considers the level of contempt & vitriol he faces; as the left continues to wage war, as well as the lack of support received from the RINO dominated & therefore spineless, GOP-
Bloomberg: big gov't liberal who will present himself as a centrist, crafting the persona that he is "above the frey", he's a media darling so they will not call him on this-he is also an advocate of the UN & Obama's {USA bendovergrabankles} UN policy, gun control, climate change kool aid drinker/immediate increase in restrictions on US fossil fuel production, BUT HE has a SOLUTION to end our reliance on OIL. 1 slight hang-up, the Technology needed Does Not yet Exist & therefore his solution is NOT VIABLE, open borders, supports raising corporate taxes(I assume to placate the DEM base because he's well aware that raising corporate taxes will suppress growth, lower GDP, increase unemployment, & reduce consumer spending-GO TRUMP!

Feb 14, 2020, 4:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

I agree. I dont like the Dems at the moment. I am for tight borders. I dont like PC nonsense or identity politics, but I would never in good conscience vote for Trump. I just wont vote if need be. One would have to be void of character and morals to actually like Trump. He is a piece of garbage. He thinks he is above every other American. We are all equal. He is a con artist.

Feb 14, 2020, 8:07 AM

User Logo
Carlsbad®
Ring of Honor [27944]
TigerPulse: 100%
Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? [1]
Posted: Feb 14, 2020 4:48 AM

I agree. I dont like the Dems at the moment. I am for tight borders. I dont like PC nonsense or identity politics, but I would never in good conscience vote for Trump. I just wont vote if need be. One would have to be void of character and morals to actually like Trump. He is a piece of garbage. He thinks he is above every other American. We are all equal. He is a con artist.

NICE TO FIND OUT I AM VOID OF CHARACTER AND MORALS. YOU POS SNOWFLAKES JUST MAY BE THE ONES WITHOUT MORALS

You’re almost self aware ***

Feb 14, 2020, 8:13 AM

Feb 14, 2020, 8:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

Ain’t that the truth!! This crybaby don’t know me. Another snowflake blowhard, pos.

Feb 14, 2020, 9:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

^ triggered ^

DB23

Feb 14, 2020, 8:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

Please inform us of the Trump lies?

Feb 14, 2020, 8:29 AM

Really? They are endless.

Feb 14, 2020, 8:33 AM

I will wait

Feb 14, 2020, 8:39 AM

He just got busted in a lie this morning. It's daily. He told Bill O'Reilly he didn't send Rudy over to dig up dirt on Biden. Yesterday he told Geraldo he did. Its daily. The man is compulsive lying degenerate. Only morons dont realize he lies. You're not that dumb are you? Maybe so.

Feb 14, 2020, 8:41 AM

You are a tough guy talking here. I bet in person you would not be nearly as mouthy.

Feb 14, 2020, 8:58 AM

Oh..I would. Especially to a ###### like yourself. Youre dumber than dirt. Its fun.

Feb 14, 2020, 9:00 AM

No, you are just another big mouth. Trump in 2020 and there’s not a ### thing you can do about it Nancy.

Feb 14, 2020, 9:46 AM

I am cool with Trump winning. I just know weak losers like yourself live him. The man is garbage. The Dems suck too though. Youre just a weak man. Youre a follower.

Just admit you're a butthurt Hillary voter...

Feb 14, 2020, 2:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

Looks like a trolling technique for swaying opinion by establishing relateable common link; then you spill about ur dramatic change of heart-seen this tried many times-

Feb 14, 2020, 8:56 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

They all lie. They are politicians.

Feb 14, 2020, 1:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

Carlsbad® said:

Really? They are endless.

Huffington Post, actually he is by far the most honest, open & transparent US President in well over 100 years because he is a poor politician, he's abrasive, outspoken, appropriately rude. He hasn't spent a lifetime creating a fake voter friendly persona under the watchful eyes of both a publicity agency & political advisors/campaign managers. Until Trump most of what the public witnessed of a President was rehearsed, carefully staged, ?'s presented in advance & have to be approved, advanced polling on anything under the sun; bottom line contrived, crafted, cautious & fake as F, B4 President Trump- we

Feb 14, 2020, 9:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he looks and sounds like voldemort***

Feb 14, 2020, 8:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

Feb 14, 2020, 9:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

They all say the right things though , right ?
I mean ... if running for political office required a lie detecting shock collar to be worn by a candidate while being recorded or filmed ... we'd never hear peep again . Do that and we'd get a picture on a ballot with party affiliations and nothing said at all .

DB23

Feb 14, 2020, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

What about Billionaire Tom Steyer, I'm no Democrat, but he seems to be for the right things from what I've heard him say. But for sure, I would never again check Trump's name for president ever again!!!

I forgot to ad even though Steyer seems to say the right things, so did Trump when I voted for him, and I have regretted that ever since. Rich people lie and believe that it is OK, and I expect Tom Steyer does the exact same thing. Donald Trump has made me very weary about who is telling less lies about why they would be good for our country bc they all lie straight to our face and believe what they are saying until it's time for them to act on their promises, and then they blame others bc they don't do what they promise to do!!!!

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

Billionaires spend their entire lives acquiring wealth. Some just for the sake of it. If you already have a couple of billion, any more money is just numbers on a page.

I fear them as a class. With the enormous power they wield, they just want more. I find 'public servant' antithetical to their DNA.

Feb 14, 2020, 1:48 AM

He made his riches through Chins dealings...so my answer is no.

But his sin tax on large sodas was brilliant

Feb 14, 2020, 3:32 AM

fat people need to pay!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought you were nominating Bob.

Feb 14, 2020, 7:11 AM

Not a job.

Not according to my 401k ..

Feb 14, 2020, 7:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not according to my 401k ..

Feb 14, 2020, 7:27 AM

Your 401k went through the roof under Obama too, if you had one at that time.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2020/01/14/obama-had-more-stock-market-records-than-trump/amp/

Feb 14, 2020, 8:03 AM

No, my 401k went down under Obama. What planet are u from?

That’s your fault then or you’re blind

Feb 14, 2020, 8:12 AM

S&P Jan 2009...890

S&P Jan 2017...2275

Re: That’s your fault then or you’re blind

Feb 14, 2020, 8:32 AM

Obama just was at the right place at the right time. The housing crash had depleted the market enormously, it HAD to go up beginning in 2009. Still, the market is at an all time high, under Trump, and continuing to roll on!!

Feb 14, 2020, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Not according to my 401k .. ]

You must be an absolute moron then. The DJIA aver went from around 7k to around 19k under his watch. You're dumber than dirt.

Feb 14, 2020, 8:34 AM

You don’t know me boy. You best watch your mouth

Feb 14, 2020, 8:47 AM

We know you're an ignorant spineless chump. That's enough.

Feb 14, 2020, 8:51 AM

“We”? You got a rat in your pocket, Nancy?

Feb 14, 2020, 10:22 AM

You lost money in your 401k when the stock market more than doubled. Doesnt get dumber than that. You might want to keep that fact to yourself.

Feb 14, 2020, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Re: Not according to my 401k .. ]

Get used to it Nancy, Trump will win again in 2020!!!! And the train will continue down the tracks.

Feb 14, 2020, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Not according to my 401k .. ]

Better run along to your safe space boy.

Feb 14, 2020, 1:32 PM

You're 401k has little to do with Trump himself. You can thank the Republicans and the wealthy donors for that. They're the ones that insisted on tax cuts and regulation roll back. Trump made clear, many times that he'd sign whatever they put on his desk.

NOT TRUE****

Feb 14, 2020, 2:56 PM

^Truth

Feb 14, 2020, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Not according to my 401k .. ]

Mine went down, and stayed flat for pretty much of his last term in office.

Re: ^Truth

Feb 14, 2020, 9:11 AM

Watch out injun, you will be called a moron by Nancy.

Re: ^Truth

Feb 14, 2020, 10:25 AM [ in reply to ^Truth ]

You two morons should fire your investment banker. Only time I didn't do well with Obama was his last maybe 6 months or so. I made money over his last 4 years though. You lost money? What an idiot. Just put in an index fund and walk up. You will double it every 10 years if you never look.

Feb 14, 2020, 7:25 AM

He’s taller than Tom Cruise, at least. The last engineer president was around the same height.

He’s four years older than Trump. But even with the extra 100 pounds Trump carries around, Trump looks 10 years older.

Feb 14, 2020, 7:29 AM

Move this to the P&R board please.

Feb 14, 2020, 7:56 AM

I thought this poast was about Bob.

Feb 14, 2020, 7:58 AM

Leave to the lefties to get "woke" so early in the morning. And Valentines none the less.

Feb 14, 2020, 8:08 AM

Trump is doing an awesome job. Stock market at an all time high, unemployment at an all time low, he is not sending 100’s of billions of dollars to people that hate us, he is trying to put prayer back in school, he has renegotiated trade deals to put America first, etc etc etc etc. I don’t care for some things he says, but he’s done more for the country than any president has before him.what do you people want?

Feb 14, 2020, 8:10 AM

User Logo
Rock Hill Tiger
Commissioner [962]
TigerPulse: 90%
Posted: Feb 14, 2020 8:08 AM

Trump is doing an awesome job. Stock market at an all time high, unemployment at an all time low, he is not sending 100’s of billions of dollars to people that hate us, he is trying to put prayer back in school, he has renegotiated trade deals to put America first, etc etc etc etc. I don’t care for some things he says, but he’s done more for the country than any president has before him.what do you people want?

PREACH IT. BUT WHAT DO YOU KNOW. AS THE POS TOLD US, WE HAVE NO MORALS OR CHARACTER.

Bloomberg can’t control his height

Feb 14, 2020, 8:16 AM

So why bash him for it?

Measure him on things he can control.

Re: Bloomberg can’t control his height

Feb 14, 2020, 9:01 AM

YOU MEAN LIKE SAYING TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT BLACKS AND MINORITIES.

Feb 14, 2020, 9:02 AM

It’s no wonder this country has gone to hell, with idiots like carlene around.

Feb 14, 2020, 9:14 AM

There's nothing really wrong with this country that cannot be changed by the right people .
You can control what you're told , and believing less of it is a good start .

DB23

Are you saying you won’t vote for people who talk bad about minorities?

Feb 14, 2020, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Bloomberg can’t control his height ]

Sit your snowflake ### down

Such as his love for China and how entwined he is with...

Feb 14, 2020, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Bloomberg can’t control his height ]

the Chinese economy?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2020, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Bloomberg can’t control his height ]

If u were happy w/ Barry & voted 4 Hillary, you'll be happy-in lock step on almost every issue

Feb 14, 2020, 8:51 AM
images.jpeg(110.8 K)

Yes. This guy has my vote

Feb 14, 2020, 9:08 AM

This was a hilarious thread. I enjoyed the cat fight between Carlsbad and Rock Hill.

Feb 14, 2020, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it the right time for a “little person” President? ]

Having a good laugh at a dwarf's expense, midget shaming that's low-make fun of retards too? Dem Party has on routinely gather up a bus load takem on a field trip to the polls & are permitted to provide them w/ instruction while in the booth-this practice began back when they enforced those crazy constitutional voting requirements, very divisive to demand a voter be a legal US citizen now were super inclusive and a voter can be from bumphu¢tEgypt of the Pegasus galaxy while legally participating in our free national elections-

5'8" is a little person?***

Feb 14, 2020, 10:08 AM

It is when the President likes to make up 3rd grade

Feb 14, 2020, 3:12 PM

nicknames for his political rivals and his hard core followers get atwitter about it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, I would vote for bob.

Feb 14, 2020, 11:19 AM

I like shorty and would love to have him as POTUS but we really need him more on the sideline than in the Oval Office.

bob 46 2020!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 71
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic