Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it safe to say that South Carolina would have won the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Is it safe to say that South Carolina would have won the

Nov 26, 2018, 12:20 PM

ACC Coastal?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, not safe at all

Nov 26, 2018, 12:21 PM

you could end up with a 61% pulse with potty talk like that. And quite honestly I am surprised it is not lower than that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson was a 26.5 point favorite over SCU...

Nov 26, 2018, 12:23 PM

and only a 22.5 point favorite over Pitt.

Pitt > SCU

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Clemson was a 26.5 point favorite over SCU...

Nov 26, 2018, 12:31 PM

You want to bet your handle against mine that we beat Pitt by 21 points or less?

Didn't think so....

Could we at least bet something of equal value?***

Nov 26, 2018, 12:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Could we at least bet something of equal value?******

Nov 26, 2018, 12:39 PM

Nov 26, 2018, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson was a 26.5 point favorite over SCU... ]

You more than likely get them in a bowl game to prove it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and how pray-tell would you collect on that scenario?

Nov 26, 2018, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson was a 26.5 point favorite over SCU... ]

i'll bet on that and if they don't play each other then I win..that's the terms. DEal? How stupid was that argument? ...bet your handle...smh. Please noooo don't take my handle from me!!!! SCUm fans are a load of laughs today.

Nov 26, 2018, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson was a 26.5 point favorite over SCU... ]

Well you already bet your handle a few weeks ago and lost, and here you still are so...

your handle was already bet - you lost. but,

Nov 26, 2018, 8:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson was a 26.5 point favorite over SCU... ]

much like the puss you are, you show up on a champions bored. no self respecting woman makes a bet she does not plan on keeping. you’re not clever or humorous. i actually pity you, my little sad sack. you embarrass yourself daily - which most couldn’t do if they tried.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I'm sure JHop83's brain just melted....

Nov 26, 2018, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Clemson was a 26.5 point favorite over SCU... ]

Facts tend to have a adverse effect on a coot mind...

Nov 26, 2018, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Clemson was a 26.5 point favorite over SCU... ]

SCU game was a home game. Had to add a few points for that.

Ok...

Nov 26, 2018, 4:55 PM

Pitt > SCU, but by 3 points less than previously stated.

comon man, the coot defense isn't good enough to win

Nov 26, 2018, 12:24 PM

Any power 5 conference. it wouldn't matter if Bentley played the game of his life every week.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no way. wake would hang 70 on scar

Nov 26, 2018, 12:24 PM

those deacons arnt as nice as Dabo.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Is it safe to say that South Carolina would have won the

Nov 26, 2018, 12:25 PM

When you are celebrating a 21 point loss you probably shouldn't be speculating on winning anything

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 12:28 PM

Well Pitt has lost FIVE GAMES, and USUC has only lost...oh wait...

Nov 26, 2018, 12:29 PM

You gotta beat Citadel first.

No u5c coot

Nov 26, 2018, 1:49 PM

Nov 26, 2018, 1:50 PM

Negative they couldn't win first place in a ##### show if they were the only contestant.

Always a would have or could have between the coots and won***

Nov 26, 2018, 1:54 PM

Nov 26, 2018, 2:01 PM

Nov 26, 2018, 2:03 PM

They may have ended up 4th in the AAC.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 5:13 PM

If I was you chickens I would hope the dopes in cooterville would get yall a coach that could
read a Waffle House Menu , like Dabo does , it seems to work beating the mighty sec .

Oh and another thing , chickens have only played Alabama 8 times since 92 and they would
appreciate if yall would not mention playing them , when you don't .

Nov 26, 2018, 5:09 PM

Do you just come up with #### just to #### everyone off or are you always this stupid?

Nov 26, 2018, 5:12 PM

They are worse than the Citadel, so I doubt it.

Maybe.***

Nov 26, 2018, 5:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not sure it’s safe - but it’s plausible

Nov 26, 2018, 5:29 PM

I’ll give you that. Had you, Armsby, the man CMoney, and others with the same mistaken mindset selected our starting QB, Saturday would have been a much tougher game. It’s the Tigers good fortune that TL16 is not on the bench.

But everyone gets a second chapter, and it’s possible your observations and football IQ are improving - are you telling us there’s a chance? You may come around yet Jhop ... some of us are pulling for you! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 26, 2018, 5:31 PM

Jhop, you sometimes make me think, and i don't feel weaker, or less of a Tiger, or less of a man for having done it.

But i don't know what the Fighting Chickens have done this year to make you think they could have beaten Pitt, Miami, GT, VT and UVA, et al. Could they have contended? Yes. But they were just as inconsistent--sometimes within the same game--as any of the Coastal teams. That is the hallmark of teams with depth issues.

They are just now learning to lose well instead of badly. Winning is another step up. They haven't won a game of importance since HBC was here.

So, no, flashes of brilliance while losing doesn't make you a favorite to win--anything.

Nov 26, 2018, 6:56 PM

Yes, without question. Yes. You see J, South Carolina plays in a superior college football conference. As such, many of their players experience injuries and fatigue not experienced by teams competing in less superior conferences. Then, by season’s end, they can no longer compete with teams even from the less superior conferences. If they were to be a member of one of these other conferences, such as the ACC, they would surely dominate their competitors and routinely participate in the annual College Football Playoff tournament. They would most certainly have multiple conference and national championship trophies at this point in their football history.
I’ll freely admit Jhop83, I appreciate all of your “devil’s advocate” posts. They really force me to reflect, with true honesty and sincerity, my inexplicable Clemson University fandom. I just wish, privately of course, that Clemson would join a superior conference also.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you’re telling me you privately wish

Nov 26, 2018, 9:02 PM

Clemson would experience more injuries and fatigue??

Re: So you’re telling me you privately wish

Nov 27, 2018, 4:32 AM

No, simply a tongue in cheek diatribe mocking the absurdity of South Carolina’s pride in conference affiliation. The SEC, oddly enough, is simultaneously the reason for the Coots’ successes and the Coots’ failures. A real head scratcher...

Nov 26, 2018, 7:45 PM

No chance

Nov 26, 2018, 8:56 PM

Not to diminish his performance Sat night, but if Bentley throws 3 picks against the Zips can anyone really be surprised?

No; It is Not

Nov 27, 2018, 7:39 AM

It is not safe to say that USUC can win anything including a home court Basketball game against Wofford College. USUC and ‘winning’ are not synonymous as coots well know.

Nov 27, 2018, 7:42 AM

No

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic