Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it possible for DW to change ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Is it possible for DW to change ...

Dec 13, 2016, 1:36 PM

Is it possible for DW to change his mind and play another season at Clemson? I understand it is unlikely and do not blame him at all for moving on. If he did come back , it would be a beautiful thing! My question is it permissible for him to stay if he desired at this point?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course, why wouldn't it be?***

Dec 13, 2016, 1:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Maybe if he's already signed with an agent and taken money?

Dec 13, 2016, 1:41 PM

Then he would be able to finish this season, but would not be able to come back next season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

In that case, would he be allowed to play

Dec 13, 2016, 1:44 PM

in the national championship gane since it will be in next year?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Yes, but he can not accept the gift package from the bowl.

Dec 13, 2016, 1:48 PM

That would be a violation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Thanks for clearing that up for me***

Dec 13, 2016, 1:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this whole thread is just plain dumb because

Dec 13, 2016, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Yes, but he can not accept the gift package from the bowl. ]

he can keep the gift cards from bowl package but not the beats by dre. everybody knows that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Yes, but he can not accept the gift package from the bowl.

Dec 13, 2016, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Yes, but he can not accept the gift package from the bowl. ]

#### what would DW do without a backpack and watch?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 13, 2016, 2:17 PM

to address your questions, he would not have anything to carry all the money his agent gave him if he does not have a backpack and he will need the watch so he can set the time for meeting the next bagman. however, he can still play in fiesta and can actually keep half the money if he decides to come back next year. Article 35, Section 6 clearly states all the above. please read

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Article 35 Section 6? Pretty sure NAT has quoted those

Dec 13, 2016, 2:36 PM

rules before too.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dec 13, 2016, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes, but he can not accept the gift package from the bowl. ]

He already has a pretty nice backpack https://twitter.com/davidhaleespn/status/660611502832017410

And his Heisman watch game was on point. Not to mention, he won a Rolex with the Davey O'Brian award.

I think he'll be fine

Re: Of course, why wouldn't it be?***

Dec 13, 2016, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Of course, why wouldn't it be?*** ]

I did not know if he had an agreement with an agent or anything like that could cause a problem. I think it would be an awesome move for him career wise

If he had an agreement with an agent he would not be

allowed to play in the Fiesta bowl or the natty.

I did not know if he had an agreement with an agent or anything like that could cause a problem. I think it would be an awesome move for him career wise

Dec 13, 2016, 2:01 PM

Dec 13, 2016, 2:00 PM

Dec 13, 2016, 2:00 PM

Dec 13, 2016, 1:47 PM [ in reply to Of course, why wouldn't it be?*** ]

Dec 13, 2016, 2:01 PM

Re: If he had an agreement with an agent he would not be

Dec 13, 2016, 6:08 PM

Wow....you really like repeating yourself

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

He has specifically said....

Dec 13, 2016, 1:48 PM

that he has not yet ruled-out the possibility of coming back for his senior season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I heard his agent say the same thing.

Dec 13, 2016, 1:49 PM

fingers crossed.

I'd be somewhat, shall we say, cautious about what

Dec 13, 2016, 2:02 PM

AGENT GWPTiger has to say about DW.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not saying you're wrong....

Dec 13, 2016, 2:04 PM [ in reply to I heard his agent say the same thing. ]

but if he has hired an agent, this is their first I've head of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I'm not saying you're wrong....***

Dec 13, 2016, 2:18 PM

Re: I'm not saying you're wrong....

Dec 13, 2016, 2:40 PM [ in reply to I'm not saying you're wrong.... ]

Re: Is it possible for DW to change ...

It is 100% possible.
It is 1% likely.
He has a diploma.
$10M salary awaits him in 5 months.
Would you stay?

No. Nor will he.******

Dec 13, 2016, 2:10 PM

Good career move is to leave

More time under the microscope is not good for him. Also I think it is best for the team to let the new blood do their thing and keep the funnel moving.

More time under the microscope is not good for him. Also I think it is best for the team to let the new blood do their thing and keep the funnel moving.

Dec 13, 2016, 2:37 PM

^ Fresh perspective is fresh.***

Dec 13, 2016, 2:52 PM

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic