Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it just me, or are there other Clemson fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Is it just me, or are there other Clemson fans

Jan 3, 2020, 11:09 PM

Who just enjoy watching the games
-talking with other Clemson fans
-& have no interest in the childish exchanges with trolls from other schools
-& have no interest in encouraging the "kids" on this board who try to start #### with other fans of other teams & then try to get us pulled into it

Is there anything wrong with just letting the game in New Orleans speak for itself?

Schools like LSU & Ohio State fan bases are already filled with lots of mentally ill & immature humans who go around trolling & talking #### & trying to drag as many fans from the other team down into the gutter with them. That is just something I don't like being involved in, it's pretty hard to convince a moron fan from another team of anything, so why waste the time? What like all of a sudden Ohio State & LSU fans are going to all of sudden see the light & start viewing this logically? It's literally like banging your head against the wall.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is it just me, or are there other Clemson fans

Jan 3, 2020, 11:18 PM

Talking smack should be left to talking and preferably in person. In a written forum it is tough to tell what is tongue in cheek and whether some people actually believe some of their outrageous statements.

Jan 3, 2020, 11:21 PM

Yep not really sure what use it serves to talk trash when the game will be decided on the field.

Jan 4, 2020, 8:42 AM

The internet brings out people's true colors. They are hiding behind a screen.

Jan 3, 2020, 11:24 PM

I dont mind some exaggeration, hyperbole, sarcasm or even a little bit of smack, it is, after all a sports board and primarily a football board. But. I dont care a bit for simple and overt rude behavior. I dont like it directed at fans of other teams and I really don't like it when directed at members of our own fanbase.

Jan 4, 2020, 12:06 AM

Any Clemson fan worth his weight in salt should easily be able to convince a fan of another school that they are far inferior to Clemson. It’s an easy sale!!!

Jan 4, 2020, 12:44 AM

LOL, that's funny like 95% of LSU fans are certain that they are going to beat us by at least 30, and Clemson may as well not even show up, so if you want to have at it, go for it, I just have much better things to do with my time. Such as watching Trevor Lawrence's 2020 Heisman hype video
https://youtu.be/SfBs2xnh9Ek

My advice would be to set up a handle on Tigerillustrated

Jan 4, 2020, 6:21 AM

and go there.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just got a visual image of a lost LSU fan , pulling over

Jan 4, 2020, 7:34 AM

and asking a Clemson fan for help...AND THE CLEMSON FAN WAS .....Tigerbalm.....But, the image evaporated before I got your answer.....

Jan 4, 2020, 7:05 AM

I like to engage in football talk. Why would you only want to engage with people who parrot exactly what you think? As for other fans being "childish" here, in the past couple of weeks you have a number of posts where you refer to opposing fans as "trash," "dooshy," and "worthless turds." You also posted that anyone who might object to the extent of Dabo's proselytizing players as themselves being deficient in "righteousness?" Now suddenly you're on the moral high road. That's one of the more surprising aspects of TNET. Not that Tiger fans talk up their team, they should. But when they aren't hurling insults about opposing players or running down other fan bases (fans of the Gamecocks are "lowlifes"), or beating up the LSU coach for his personal demons, they work hard to convince everyone here of morally superior they, their coach, and school are.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2020, 8:46 AM

Good one

If this thread was launched by someone other than

Jan 4, 2020, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it just me, or are there other Clemson fans ]

The OP, it might have credibility. Instead, it's their high-water mark of hypocrisy.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If this thread was launched by someone other than

Jan 4, 2020, 11:28 AM

Nailed it-

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If this thread was launched by someone other than

Jan 4, 2020, 11:50 AM [ in reply to If this thread was launched by someone other than ]

ROTFL!! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2020, 9:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it just me, or are there other Clemson fans ]

I'll have a go...

First, USuC fans are, in fact and al.ost universally, lowlifes. I was born and raised in this state and I dont know how we could have done worse in the creation and growth of our primary state supported university.

Second, why is a UGa fan hanging out on a Clemson board without there being a coming game between our schools?

Third, I have no problem with Dabo living out and sharing it with others. I firmly believe the world would be a better place if we had more Dabos.

Fourth, you are, sadly, absolutely right about the moral superiority thing and it applies to Clemson and Carolina fans. I spent a good many years outside the state going to schools. when I came back I was shocked to learn that most sweet tea was too ###### sweet and too many fans of bother schools are immature jerks-even the women. but why are we to accept lessons I. humility from a UGa fan?

Jan 4, 2020, 10:44 AM

I dislike their football team and fans as much as any Clemson fan does. That said, they are no more lowlifes than anyone else. They are fans who root for a different team. The fact that you view them ,or any other group of people who just happen to have gone to a different school that way says more about you than them. Why does it always get back to "why are you here?" I'll answer it the way I always do, I'm sharing my opinion, which is why I assume you are here. My opinion isn't more or less valid because I don't have "Tiger-something" in my screen name.

Jan 4, 2020, 10:55 AM

Well this is a Clemson message board so your opinion IS less valid. It is not wanted or valued. Your only reason here is to antagonize the Clemson fans who just want to celebrate their team and all things Clemson. There are plenty of UGA message boards I am sure. We don't want you here and we DON'T value your opinion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2020, 11:08 AM

Tiger Bill absolutely crushed it, that was like majestic 500 foot home run, still watching it sailing over the back of the bullpen

Jan 4, 2020, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it just me, or are there other Clemson fans ]

You're antagonized by what someone types in a thread? Are you in middle school? (okay, that was maybe "antagonizing"). You certainly seem to value my opinion enough to respond. Nicely done, though. You've certainly impressed your buddy Watkins. Watch the company you keep there, Bill.

Jan 4, 2020, 1:41 PM

I respond when the dog poops on the carpet.
Doesn’t mean I value it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 4, 2020, 11:19 AM [ in reply to Re: Is it just me, or are there other Clemson fans ]

well that just about sums up this thread... nicely done

Message was edited by: JPF16®

Jan 4, 2020, 9:41 AM

As Mr. T said, when a troll is encountered, “Don’t suffer the fool.” Perhaps there should be a standard reply such as, “ you need an an enema”, “F urman U niversity“, or “your brain consists of 2 neurons held together by syphilitic goo.” Always remember that a pleasant reply turns away anger.

Jan 4, 2020, 9:42 AM

Isn’t that what the donors board is supposed to be for? You can’t offer a free bored and expect people to not be trolls...it’s the way of the interwebs.

Jan 4, 2020, 11:21 AM

you spelled board wrong (second one)... just sayin, if your going to make a comment you may want to spell check... and no I don't come to this board for the BS every 10th post has something interesting or noteworthy.

If I want an alternate opinion, I’ll go to their house

Jan 4, 2020, 11:05 AM

And lurk. NEVER post my opinions in their house.

I don’t appreciate them spewing crap in here. We got enough crazy kin in here already.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I want an alternate opinion, I’ll go to their house

Jan 4, 2020, 11:27 AM

Think about it though, they are jealous, their teams aren't winning championships & ours is, so they come to have the feeling of being a completely irrational player hating fool, and their subliminal goal, whether they are even aware of it, is to drag us down in the gutter with them. I agree though that they need to go to their own message board, I had like 20 Ohio State Suckeye fans start following me on Twitter & all they did was jump into every conversation I was having with other fellow Clemson fans & coming in & talking #### and telling us how we had no chance of stopping Chase Young & how Justin Fields had thrown just 1 interception all season, getting super offended at the mentions of 31-0 & 3-0, although once it became 4-0 they crawled back under the bridge they came from, well actually they made endless excuses for about 4 days, then went away. I don't know why anyone would want to be a fan of that team & have to interact with people like that, and same goes for fans of some other teams. But then some schools have awesome fans, who are very respectful of fans from other teams.

Jan 4, 2020, 12:34 PM

The level of hypocrisy in this post is utterly staggering. You truly exist in alternate worlds. Good luck to you, Sir.

Jan 4, 2020, 12:46 PM

I am fine, I live in a UGA free world, I will be alright

Jan 4, 2020, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: If I want an alternate opinion, I’ll go to their house ]

Everything will be okay UGA fan, remember

South Carolina 20
Georgia 17

The Coots finally did something worthwhile

its just you***

Jan 4, 2020, 12:56 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Most fans think that the team they root for will win and I

Jan 4, 2020, 1:06 PM

understand them trash talking but what is over the line and uncalled for is spewing hate and attacking folks. There is no place for most of the garbage coming from osu fans pregame, during game and postgame.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic