Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it just me ? ( Mickey show related)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Is it just me ? ( Mickey show related)

Apr 9, 2018, 8:20 AM

I get last week was Masters week and today is the day after the Masters so If get that is the main story...

With that being said this goes back a while. His show to me has gotten more and more golf related. More times than not when I turn him on on the way to work he is talking golf for an extended period of time

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is it just me ? ( Mickey show related)

Apr 9, 2018, 8:32 AM

Yeah I have a ton of respect for golfers... it is incredible how they hit a ball like that so far toward a tiny hole.

That said, it is too far down my list of sports that I want to follow and I dont have the time to keep up with it. So I try to not get too annoyed when they go on and on about golf.. especially in a time of year when there isnt a ton to talk about... but after a while, it gets old.

Micky last week..."Tiger is BAAAACK. Tiger is BAAAACK. Golf

Apr 9, 2018, 10:33 AM

is BAAACK. Tiger is the favorite. THE FAYYYYY VORRRR ITTTTT!!!". Today, " The last branch of the last tree jumped in front of Speith....."....Yep, Tiger is back.....wayyyyyy back.

Apr 9, 2018, 10:43 AM

I don’t know how you guys feel but his show has gotten more and more Clemson related. It’s Clemson this, Clemson that and not enough talk about the importan things like women’s Basketball, Tennis and Golf.

I get it, some people like football but it’s farther down the list in my opinion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

All I know is the sandwiches are only a #### dollar!

Apr 9, 2018, 12:35 PM

If you've never been there you don't KNOW BRO. ARE YOU HEARING ME??? THEY'RE A FRIGGIN DOLLAR!!! THEY COULD CHARGE MORE BUT THEY DON'T.

please somebody remind me about this next year because this is fascinating every time I hear it.

its because he's the biggest golfer at the station

Apr 9, 2018, 12:48 PM

And follows it every week. He would probably host a golf show every day if he could.
I can't fault him as I would do the same with tennis. It's just annoying to me how wccp can have entire shows about golf while not breathing a sentence about tennis ever

Apr 9, 2018, 1:21 PM

I agree way too much overkill with the golf... I've turned him off the last couple days

More golf and more tony morrell it seems.***

Apr 9, 2018, 2:06 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 9, 2018, 4:13 PM

I have been complaining about this for awhile and then when you try and tell him he goes on about Tiger Woods and how popular it is. Well if it was so darn popular then why isn't there a 5 day a week golf show in every sports market in the country? I'll tell you why because no one wants to hear someone break down Reed's golf swing or which way the green is sloping. Or which friggin sandwich to eat. I don't care about the friggin sandwiches. I don't care how excited Mickey nor Zack is about watching Tiger. There is a reason why they have more listener interaction when they bring up an actual Clemson football topic. Just bring up Cole Stoudt and Deshaun Watson and watch the phones ring off the hook. I understand you have to mix it up but seriously do we need something about golf every single freaking day? We get it Mickey you love golf but I love Clemson and when I listen to the home of the Clemson Tigers I like to get into THE Clemson Tigers at least for a segment or two. I don't think that is asking too much. Don't get me wrong I love the show but when he gets on a golf topic like Tiger being done I tune out. I can't handle another non-Clemson topic that has been discussed over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic