Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it conceivable that if DW and MW
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Is it conceivable that if DW and MW

Jul 13, 2019, 5:39 PM

had not gone pro that Clemson would be the three time defending National Champions? I think the chances are at least 50/50.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If “ifs and buts” were candy and nuts, we’d all have a

Jul 13, 2019, 7:49 PM

Merry Christmas!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then it has been Christmas in Tuscaloosa since Jan 9,2019.***

Jul 13, 2019, 11:09 PM

Re: Is it conceivable that if DW and MW

Jul 13, 2019, 10:39 PM

Just getting DW back would almost guarantee it IMO. Our defense was amazing, we still had skill everywhere, and the OL was better than years prior.

Jul 13, 2019, 11:00 PM

I think so. Alabama barely had an answer for DW in the 2015 NC game & he didn’t even have MW in that game. They definitely wouldn’t have just been able to load the box & run downhill in the front 7 on defense like they did on KB

Jul 13, 2019, 11:58 PM

I agree,#4 would have rocked the college football world if he would have returned his sr season. But Dabo even downplayed his (4’s) hint of such. I’m just thankful for our defensive players last year coming back for the ultimate thrill. It would not happen under many coaching staffs. #seesaban

Jul 14, 2019, 12:37 AM

Hand grenades and Horse shoes . But I would agree.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 14, 2019, 9:25 AM

If Bradley Pinion had come back for his Senior year we would have won in 15, but that did not happen.

If it makes you feel better there are at least 5 ifs that could have gone against us in 16 and we don’t win. If Renfrow doesn’t make that tackle or if Leggett let’s that pass slip through his fingertips.

Personally I am OK with 3 titles to date. We have a better chance at getting #4 before FSU. Never mind the dogs or the #####.

Jul 14, 2019, 10:28 AM

It may have resulted in us not winning it this past season. If we win the year prior, those 3 D-linemen may have all left. This past season, the defense gave Lawrence all the time he needed to get adjusted. By the end of the season, he was mostly doing it on his own, but I'm looking at some key moments in the the A&M game, the 2nd half of the Syracuse game, the BC game, even the ND game. All these situations where the offense was struggling early, but the defense just kept giving them chances to get in sync may not have all gone our way.

Jul 14, 2019, 3:09 PM

One could make the case if DW4 had played his senior year, we repeat in 2017. That's just my .02 cents. I do think they had a lot to do with the current run as well.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic