Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is a anybody really worried about Auburn?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Is a anybody really worried about Auburn?

Sep 7, 2017, 1:39 PM

I know I'm more worried about going to Louisville.
I mean yeah if we play like crap AU could beat us.
But I don't seeing the Tigers playing that bad.
Go Tigers 31-17.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is a anybody really worried about Auburn?

Sep 7, 2017, 1:44 PM

I "worry" about alot of games because hey, stuff can happen, but I worry more about road games against Louisville, VT, and NCST than I do about this home game against Auburn. Going into the season, I ranked toughest as:

1.) at Louisville
2.) FSU
3.) at NCST
4.) at VT
5.) Auburn
6.) at chickens
7.) GT

For me, loss of Francois drops FSU to #4 (with top 3 being the road games), an Auburn still comes in 5th

Sep 7, 2017, 1:48 PM

yes. Both have new qb's. I think o's will sputter like last year and it will be low scoring. A turnover could swing it for one or the other. I still like our chances but it will be a grinder

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2017, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Is a anybody really worried about Auburn? ]

I know the Louisville game worries a lot of people. Don't get me wrong they are capable of beating us but not if we play to our standard. It has been evident the last two years that the overall talent of our two programs is heading in opposite directions. The first year (2014) we got away with one. We have seriously played down to them and been sloppy the last two years yet still beat them. Lamar is the only thing that keeps them relevant at this point. If we play to our standard we will win by double digits.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

31-30 good Tigers! Nail bitin time.***

Sep 7, 2017, 1:45 PM

Let's hope the team is worried about AU, not looking fwd

Sep 7, 2017, 1:46 PM

to UL like you are.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not really - just of freak things like turnovers or bad call

Sep 7, 2017, 1:46 PM

that is the only way we lose.

I would parlay SCU over Missouri, UGA over ND, and Clemson over Auburn.

I want Missouri and ND to win so I am hedging myself and Clemson I have very little doubt about.

Yes.***

Sep 7, 2017, 1:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Absolutely***

Sep 7, 2017, 1:52 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ain't Skeared of any of them. We blow out UL.***

Sep 7, 2017, 1:53 PM

I'm growing more confident about games like this

Sep 7, 2017, 1:53 PM

but I be would lying if I said I wasn't at least a little worried about KB's performance against a stout defense. We just haven't seen enough yet to know how he will handle adversity.

On paper, I really think we are the better, deeper team. But man, I'm still nervous.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm growing more confident about games like this

Sep 7, 2017, 2:08 PM

Agree with this due to it being an actual game, but don't forget he plays the best defense in the country every day in practice. Things will be slightly easier for him and slightly harder for Stidham due to a road game and a better faster defense than he's used to.

We could definitely lose..

Sep 7, 2017, 1:56 PM

Auburn is very talented and its possible we lose. I expect us to win, but also think we'll struggle offensively but find a way to win.

Sep 7, 2017, 2:14 PM

I'll be honest...

Last season took ALOT out of me and it was such a huge relief to win the championship that I have just become quite numb to the emotions of this season. Don't get me wrong, I love our team and I am very in tune with the season...But I just I don't get nervous and worry all week like I did last season and the one before....Thank god we finally one and would love to win as many as we can...But its just different this season...Maybe its because DeShaun is gone...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Sep 7, 2017, 2:33 PM

Auburn looks very formidable. They are big, experienced and deep. I think they feel they 'owe us one'.
I don't think we will win big. I hope we don't fall behind by more than 7 at any time. As usual injuries, turnovers and penalties will have all some impact on the game.In summary I think Auburn is more likely than we to win big- by 10 or more points. We will need to play a near-perfect game to get the win.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2017, 2:50 PM

Glad we're big, experienced, and deep as well.

Also glad we are at home and they have an inexperienced quarterback playing in his first road game of this magnitude.

Nope

Sep 7, 2017, 2:35 PM

And I'm not going to Louisville, so I'm not worried about them either.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Auburn is an 8-5 middling sec football

Sep 7, 2017, 2:38 PM

team. Why would anyone worry about them? Obviously they can't win. That's been proven for several days here on tnet ??. But seriously, they're an 8-5 team ...

Sep 7, 2017, 2:39 PM

If both teams play their A game ... Auburn wins by 7.

I think it will be a 3 to 7 point game, the winner will have less turnovers than the loser.

In a turnover free /No injury game:

Auburn 27
Clemson 20

Dude, haven't you learned anything on tnet? Auburn

Sep 7, 2017, 2:46 PM

cannot win. Just. Can't. Aubie = 8-5 team

Aww... butt buddy showed up... Give him some confidence.

Sep 7, 2017, 2:55 PM

He's gonna lose it early. I hope the cameras get an early look at Auburn sideline.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 7, 2017, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Is a anybody really worried about Auburn? ]

How do you come to that conclusion exactly?

lol - idiot***

Sep 7, 2017, 2:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Is a anybody really worried about Auburn? ]

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I can't believe you just said that...

Sep 7, 2017, 2:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Is a anybody really worried about Auburn? ]

wow

Sep 7, 2017, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Is a anybody really worried about Auburn? ]

So you're saying a team ranked # 3 plays it's A game and a team ranked 13th plays theirs .
The underdog on the road wins ?
LOL you need to pass that Chit it's some good one??

Message was edited by: Tigs577

I'm more worried for Auburn.***

Sep 7, 2017, 3:17 PM

Re: I'm more worried for Auburn.***

Sep 7, 2017, 5:07 PM

You do realize any team that loses can use "we beat ourselves". Have you ever thought that if your team plays bad, the other team caused it? I thought Bama fans were bad, but you guys may have them beaten. I remember coming over here last year before the game and having rational conversations but after you guys won the national championship, your heads are way up in the clouds. I sure hope your players are as confident.

Sep 7, 2017, 5:09 PM

Well, you have to take into account that some of your fans have came over and claimed that Auburn are world beaters and have every advantage possible.

Over time that wears on people and you get the responses you are seeing.

Sep 7, 2017, 5:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm more worried for Auburn.*** ]

No you Auburn fans just because you have a QB that hasn't played in 2 years.
Think y'all are on CLEMSONs level when AU hasn't proven more than an 8 win team in 3 years.
You see we are the big Dogs now if you don't believe me ask Bama, OU and OSU.
You get respect when you earn it.

Sep 7, 2017, 6:16 PM

Before the season I thought FSU and Auburn were the two toughest games. They're more talented than any of the other 10 teams by far. With FSU losing their starting QB that puts Auburn at #1 for me. Win this one and the Tigers are in good shape.

Sep 7, 2017, 6:21 PM

All I have to say is look at the Pitt game last year. Anything can happen in college football and I hope we come prepared and kick some ###.

That being said, I believe Auburn stands no chance and our defensive front is going to make them look like a bunch of little boys.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic