Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just wish Cam Newton would go away
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 364

I just wish Cam Newton would go away

Dec 18, 2018, 4:08 PM

then I could be a pseudo Panthers fan again and watch them play. He is garbage and has always been garbage. This facade he puts on in the post game conferences is so dumb and ridiculous and fake.

Just go away Cam.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But he looks so #### good IN the press conferences

Dec 18, 2018, 4:11 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's here, he's kweer

Dec 18, 2018, 4:20 PM

GET USED TO IT

Re: I just wish Cam Newton would go away

Dec 18, 2018, 4:22 PM

He is getting surgery in the off season . He supposedly played at 50%. Anyway, if he played well next year would you want him or has that ship sailed and you just want him gone?

If he wins he’s in.

Dec 18, 2018, 6:39 PM

Honestly, and this is embarrassing to admit, there are certain things that I really like about Cam Newton. Giving balls to kids, being a big kid himself at times, he’s a pretty ballsy runner... these things are great. But in my opinion he lets his emotions affect his play on the field negatively. There are times that he sails the ball 20 yds over the head of his receiver way too early in a play when pressure has been getting to him throughout the game. I don’t know what’s going through his head, but it seems like he’s pitching a controlled fit and just giving up when the odds are against him. I could be completely wrong, but he doesn’t seem to have that “ice water in his veins” hyperbole that people speak of. Sometimes I think the best qualities of Cam Newton also end up being his worst qualities on the field. His sensitivity. (Yes I know he stole a computer in college and his dad may have taken money for him to go to Mississippi State. Lots of dumb ####### do dumb #### in college. I’d like to think he’s better than that now. But yes, he could dress a little less strange.)

Cliff notes: I’d like Cam if he could win. But I think he struggles to control his emotions during games. I do fear that his time has passed.

I just wish Walt could pronounce his name.***

Dec 18, 2018, 4:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Is Cam New ‘en not correct?***

Dec 18, 2018, 6:24 PM

I think Cams time has passed, he isn’t gonna win Panthers a SB.

Dec 18, 2018, 4:57 PM

That one year we were favored by 10 points to the broncos after an amazing season and completely got our ### kicked by them in the SB.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

will They draft a qb after next year or wait for TL***

Dec 18, 2018, 6:25 PM

Mange post: Panthers don't like Tigers***

Dec 18, 2018, 6:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if they keep New’en for two more years they’ll have #1 pick

Dec 18, 2018, 6:34 PM

In ‘21

They will have to trade out of #1 to avoid TL

True. I bet they give CN 2 more years and so maybe could draft TL.

Dec 18, 2018, 8:47 PM

But Panthers won’t be too 1-3 picks to be in that position. But should start thinking about taking a first round QB. Maybe next years draft.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 364
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic