Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Iptay refund
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 3,706

Iptay refund

Nov 19, 2020, 9:22 AM

Received my ticket refund yesterday but no iptay refund. They said I didn’t fill out the forms correctly and will not refund my donation. They said many others did same thing and they could refund everyone.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Iptay refund

Nov 19, 2020, 9:38 AM

Dude your pulse was nonexistent. I fixed that for you. Thanks for the update!

Nov 19, 2020, 9:44 AM

Seems shady, I better not get the same response or heads will roll. That's too much money to just give away. Did they say exactly what was incorrect?

Nov 19, 2020, 9:47 AM

Heads are gonna roll? Really?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2020, 6:44 PM

Hope your not first. wouldn’t want to see that orange blood lol

Nov 19, 2020, 9:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Iptay refund ]

Do u have a guillotine? Lighten up , Francis.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2020, 12:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Iptay refund ]

“Too much money to give away”? - Isn’t that the definition of a “donation”? It’s not their fault you donate “too much”.

Personally, I think all the people that took back their “donation” should lose their priority. What happens in a normal year if you don’t donate to IPTAY? You lose priority for your seats...

Nov 19, 2020, 9:47 AM

Sorry they said could not refund everyone!

Nov 19, 2020, 9:53 AM

I assume you meant to say" and they couldnt refund everyone". well you could get a lawyer but just make sure you add punitive damages(physical,mental,and psychcological)thats where the big bucks come from or you can do like BLM and the squid and demand it or else seems to work for them and Clemson has been doing alot of bowing down lately

Nov 19, 2020, 9:54 AM

Im sorry the squad

You're encouraging folks to sue IPTAY and add damages?

Nov 19, 2020, 11:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Iptay refund ]

Cutting off your nose, man

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 19, 2020, 10:02 AM

I got the 100 priority points but I think we just opted out to next season with no refund.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Nov 19, 2020, 10:59 AM

Welcome back from the land of cryogenics!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They couldn't afford it - that doesn't make sense Did they

Nov 19, 2020, 11:48 AM

credit you with that whopping 100 pt bonus since they decided you would let them keep your donation?

Re: They couldn't afford it - that doesn't make sense Did they

Nov 19, 2020, 12:37 PM

Well, they could just ask for a refund of all those scholarships they paid out...do you think all the donations are just sitting in a bank account and never spent? I guess all of their employees could give all their paychecks back, so that some people can get their “donation” back.

You should look into demanding a refund of all of your church donations. And all that change you put in the donation jars at the gas station.

IPTAY made an offer to refund the contributions - if they

Nov 19, 2020, 1:00 PM

didn't have the capital to fund those requests, then they should not have made the offer. However, I doubt that this this "we don't have the money" stuff is true; it would be a PR disaster of massive proportions.

FYI - received full requested IPTAY refund today.***

Nov 19, 2020, 1:15 PM

Nov 19, 2020, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Re: They couldn't afford it - that doesn't make sense Did they ]

You have no idea of donor's financial situations and how this pandemic may have affected them. To presume to tell others how they should handle their contribution to IPTAY is a little off-base in my opinion. Even my church understands that things change and there are times that a pledge can't be completed. I think if I were you I would take it a little easier on those whose situation you may not be familiar with.

Nov 19, 2020, 6:16 PM

Ok fine. If people want their “donation” back they can have it. No problem. Doesn’t affect me in any way.

However, since these people are not current donors for 2020 they should lose their priority for their seats. That would be the fair thing to do, right? That’s what would normally happen when you don’t donate for a year. Some extra incentive to not ask for your gift back.

Next year would be a great time for a complete reseating of Death Valley. Priority for people with consecutive years of donations. Also would be a good time to flush out the people that are using the IPTAY account of a long dead relative.

Nov 19, 2020, 7:47 PM

People are following the rules set forth by IPTAY. If you have a problem with that I suggest you contact them and tell them of your plan.

Nov 20, 2020, 1:39 PM

I have.

Got mine today with no issues

Nov 19, 2020, 7:55 PM

I let IPTAY keep 50% of my donation; so I got half my 2020 donation and all of my ticket money back in one check...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

got ticket and iptay refund....I read the instructions***

Nov 20, 2020, 8:38 AM

Replies: 22
| visibility 3,706
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic