Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Iptay Ticket prices
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Iptay Ticket prices

Jan 3, 2019, 1:33 PM

well nobody knew these prices would dip so low, neither did i so i reserved my two thru iptay for national championship game $950 for two uppers, could have saved several hundreds on tickets and got better seats, im sure the ones who bought mulitiple tickets for face value to make thousands are now sweating the loss they are gonna take,

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got 8 through iptay for family and friends.

Jan 3, 2019, 1:39 PM

Not 1 person is complaining...

At least not to me.

They booked their flights Saturday night and flew to San Jose Monday so I'm assuming they beat the flight gouge.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

If they are staying in SC for a week, I'm sure there will

Jan 3, 2019, 2:25 PM

still be plenty of gouging

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I got 8 through iptay for family and friends.

Jan 3, 2019, 3:04 PM [ in reply to I got 8 through iptay for family and friends. ]

im glad they beat the rush on the flights, I have no complaints about the ticket price, ive paid these prices before for phoenix and tampa, im paying out the wahoo for a flight out of atlanta because Augusta which is my closest airport is almost double what i found out of Atlanta.. If i had not got mine thru iptay, just saying there are lot of cheaper tickets this year..

Re: Iptay Ticket prices

Jan 3, 2019, 2:16 PM

I am in the same boat, paid a premium in fact to buy from a donor who could not attend. I paid 150% more than what they are going for now. Stupid me. I could be sitting on the 40 yard line now for what I paid, but I figure it will be much better sitting near the Clemson family and students, so all is still good.

Jan 3, 2019, 2:34 PM

Way over priced but I am sure the University had little say in the matter as the stadium and CFP set the price to them. Stinks but not likely to change in the future

Jan 3, 2019, 3:01 PM

abosulutely, the university has nothing to do with the pricing, and im not complaining, i was just stating that had i known or other people known that prices would drop so low, they could get better viewing for alot less price, and as far as airlines, i paid dearly to get there, i also should have booked long time ago, but i have only flown a couple of times, all to see clemson play in phoenix, dallas and now flying into san jose saturday.. go Tigers, i sure hope a lot of orange makes it to california for the game.. Ill be sitting in my upperdeck seats and yelling as hard as i can for the Tigers..

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic