Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,609

Interesting to

Jul 10, 2018, 3:42 PM

note that our Tigers won the 1981 championship with Homer Jordan who was a run first quarterback and won the 2016 championship with DW4 who was a pretty good runner at qb too. Now, 2018 awaits us and we have to ask ourselves, can we win it with the passing game being the strength of the team? I still believe that being able to do both with one guy gives you the best chance. We will find out soon who that guy will be. Or will we?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haven't most of the Champs over the past decade or two

Jul 10, 2018, 4:03 PM

had strong running quarterbacks?

Re: Interesting to

Jul 10, 2018, 4:16 PM

Just FYI Trevor Lawrence isn't a slouch when it comes to running. You'll see. He has the ability to run away from people

Jul 10, 2018, 4:20 PM

If you think that KB, whom I like, is even in the same league with Homer Jordan or Deshaun Watson, then I must respectfully disagree. We again have a national-class QB on campus, possibly the best in the nation, but my guess that'll he'll probably sit on the bench for most of the season. I genuinely hope that I'm wrong, but sadly suspect that I'm not. I'm really not sure what inspires this mind-set. Open to any and all suggestions.

Jul 10, 2018, 5:08 PM

I suggest you all shut up about it and wait and see what happens. Our coaches are not idiots. Shut your mouths and let them do their jobs. I'm tired of hearing this crap.

Sorry

Jul 10, 2018, 7:47 PM

I upset you top her. I can’t see in my post where I suggested anything otherwise! Dabo WILL do the right thing.

I’m anxious to see what kind of offense we run this year. Passing,dominant running game, a mixture of the two. I can’t wait.

Jul 10, 2018, 8:01 PM

If you're asking if we can win with a passing QB as TL. Go and watch some film on how well TL can also run the ball, and your question you will see as being MOOT!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 10, 2018, 8:23 PM

I totally agree with you . TL has yet to play a snap but many of us experts agree that he is a superb passer. More so than Bryant . Dabo has stated that the team can win with either and that’s good enough for foresttiger.
Support Clemson

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,609
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic