Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting look a QB depth - notice a glaring omission?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Interesting look a QB depth - notice a glaring omission?

Jun 23, 2018, 2:10 PM

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/ranking-the-top-25-quarterback-rooms-in-college-football-ahead-of-the-2018-season/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting look a QB depth - notice a glaring omission?

Jun 23, 2018, 2:15 PM

That’s gotta be a mistake. Where’s “The Best QB in the SEC” that will be throwing to “The Best Offensive Player in the SEC”???

What a joke. Bawk bawk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jun 23, 2018, 3:54 PM

All World walk-on Jimmy Greenbeans is being dissed. That should be motivation for 4000 extra yards of offense this year.

Jun 23, 2018, 6:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting look a QB depth - notice a glaring omission? ]

The "next Heisman winner" is nowhere to be found.

We don’t have a left hander

Jun 23, 2018, 2:29 PM

We are missing that

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOOK!! JAKE BENTLEY SHOULD STILL BE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL!!

Jun 23, 2018, 2:49 PM

He’s a prodigy!! He’s the best thing to happen to South Carolina since Marty Simpson(the kicker who famously punted to himself.)

????

No.***

Jun 23, 2018, 3:33 PM

Nope, no glaring omissions at all***

Jun 23, 2018, 3:53 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nope, no glaring omissions at all***

Jun 23, 2018, 4:09 PM

Agree with Neal, the omission is not glaring, it is obvious.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nope, no glaring omissions at all***

Jun 23, 2018, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Nope, no glaring omissions at all*** ]

Correct .....an "omission" is leaving someone out that should have been in there!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When the improvisational flopping depth chart is released

Jun 23, 2018, 4:53 PM

They'll be able to crow

Jun 23, 2018, 7:26 PM

I don't know boys, I like TL and all....but he hasn't played a single down of real college ball.

He's the best in the nation against high school players, but this ain't high school.

I'm hoping for the best, but I'm not ready to crown him king just yet.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The naturaL"... college football rewrite.***

Jun 23, 2018, 11:49 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True/False... he HAS practiced and played in the Spring Game

Jun 24, 2018, 7:24 AM [ in reply to Re: Interesting look a QB depth - notice a glaring omission? ]

And he appeared to meet expectations (and Lord how I hate saying this because of our feathered foes in the midlands, however) he was still ‘technically’ a high schooler...

... but I get your point.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Technically, he is a college student

Jun 24, 2018, 7:40 AM

unless I missed something and he hasn't graduated high school yet and is not attending college classes because of that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Technically, he is a college student

Jun 24, 2018, 10:38 AM

YOU know what I mean(t)......

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Per Dabo and Trent Dilfer ...

Jun 24, 2018, 1:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting look a QB depth - notice a glaring omission? ]

https://www.tigernet.com/update/recruiting/QB-coach-says-Lawrence-more-talented-than-current-NFL-QBs-27765?ref=fb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibk4V7qoqgM
(TL signing euphoria phase. Kid has it all. Gave unofficial commitment in Dec 2015 and stayed loyal.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfxXZJPhzXk
(Pre-Spring game Dabo comments - Dabo looks tight as realization that TL is best QB is starting to develop. "Everything counts". "If KB's the best guy it should be obvious.")

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/the-trevor-lawrence-era-has-begun-clemson-freshman-quarterback-shines/article_cec2d430-401c-11e8-af0f-0f5207876d96.html
(Yes. It's obvious. The opposite of Dabo's Feb 2018 comments.)

Well, as you would suspect, I'm more than ready to crown him the king of Tiger QB's. And to give him all season long to mature and evolve on the field. Starting 2nd half of Furman game. Whether he will be the king of college football is another debate not to be settled until FSU, SC, ACC championship game, playoffs, and eventually Bama. But TL has all the skills, and CW and the Power Rangers are the best Tiger D-Line ever ... https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/clemson-s-defensive-line-stands-to-be-best-in-nation/article_9564f664-fc79-11e7-8430-3794491932f6.html over Fridge (1st round #22, 10 seasons Bears/Eagles, Jeff Bryant (1st round #6 pick, 12 seasons Seahawks), Dan Benish (5 seasons Falcons/Redskins), Andy Headen (8th round, 6 seasons Giants). It's up to TL and coaches and team to get him ready.

Does Dabo play it safe and go with KB all season? IMHO no. Dabo is too smart. He understands the ease of schedule, the departing DL, LB's and T.M. and what this season means to his legacy. So does TL stay healthy and do we all remember there was a 2018 QB competition after TL is selected in the the top 10 of the May 2021 NFL draft? Just pulling for TL to stay healthy. The rest will take care of itself.

Where is

Jun 24, 2018, 8:00 AM

Forehead U

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where is

Jun 24, 2018, 7:35 PM

####, there is Jake's mother.

Jun 24, 2018, 1:32 PM

I feel bad that Coach Morris and his Mountain Hogs are not on the list, and I hope he can prosper without raiding Clemson.

I guess the cupboard in Fayetteville is bare. He is building an entire program out there. No OF-QBs available?

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic