Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting Gamecock talk about Gary.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

Interesting Gamecock talk about Gary.

Feb 2, 2016, 11:01 AM

http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Board/44/Contents/NUmber-1Gary-will-be-a-tiger-43372900

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

how would a booster know? when Gary is still

Feb 2, 2016, 11:06 AM

"undecided" as of last night

Re: how would a booster know? when Gary is still

Feb 2, 2016, 11:07 AM

Maybe he's decided now?

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

maybe

Feb 2, 2016, 11:13 AM

i wish today was signing day so we would all know!! : )

It's called people lying to get attention.***

Feb 2, 2016, 11:12 AM [ in reply to how would a booster know? when Gary is still ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's called people lying to get attention.***

Feb 2, 2016, 11:14 AM

I just said the conversation was interesting. TIFWIW

You sound an awful lot like York recently. Just sayin.***

Feb 2, 2016, 11:16 AM

Re: You sound an awful lot like York recently. Just sayin.***

Feb 2, 2016, 11:27 AM

Re: You sound an awful lot like York recently. Just sayin.***

Feb 2, 2016, 1:22 PM [ in reply to You sound an awful lot like York recently. Just sayin.*** ]

I disagree. York would purposely put out bad / made-up information as fact just to mess with people.

York used ambiguity to inflate his familiarity with the

Feb 2, 2016, 2:21 PM

situation. But, yes, I agree York's behavior was far more questionable. I just notice some parallels. Plus, Tiger Woods may be telling the truth altogether... but I remember the York days vividly as I tried to warn people from being a sucker.

yep, interesting

Feb 2, 2016, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: It's called people lying to get attention.*** ]

They obviously do not digest what the kids and parents say about the program. And they obviously do not understand the appeal of the campus and the game day atmosphere, the fan support, the quality of Clemson as a whole. They are chickens, what can else can you say.

Re: ".... to get attention...." Hey Tiger Woods!

Feb 2, 2016, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: It's called people lying to get attention.*** ]

Looks like you have some followers (admirers?) over there on FGF! Was reading through the thread and noted the post from 'Rooster Tail' - along with 'Sir Big Spur 06' and 'Doc Holladay', as well.

IDK, but you may want to be careful. Ol' Rooster Tail sounds like the type that may put out a hit on you (you know, for 'posting there biz on tigernet'... hah!).

As usual, thanks again for the entertainment!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Has..those Chuckens will lose their feathers & go Claws up IF

Feb 2, 2016, 12:26 PM

TiGS get #1 Gary to commit ..which it's 50-50 now it appears...and as old Coach Frank Howard use to say..if it's a Tie then we're Winning!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My favorite comment was from LowDown&DirtyCock:

Feb 2, 2016, 11:08 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4jGSvxCRp4

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting Gamecock talk about Gary.

Feb 2, 2016, 11:09 AM

Probably just an assumption it will happen.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Feb 2, 2016, 11:11 AM

Rumors running wild no less!

I don't even think "Momma" knows yet.

Only Rashan

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sirius kweshion

Feb 2, 2016, 11:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Interesting Gamecock talk about Gary. ]

Just tell me what number you are.

1. Scared
2. Too stupid to be scared

Re: Sirius kweshion

Feb 2, 2016, 11:15 AM

Unfortunately it does look like Clemson is going to be the better team for the foreseeable future.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

as it should be.***

Feb 2, 2016, 11:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You misspelled "definitely will be"***

Feb 2, 2016, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: Sirius kweshion ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

It has been like that for over 100 years

Feb 2, 2016, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Sirius kweshion ]

Arent you tired of trying ?

Focus- On The Citadel!

I certainly hope he's correct !***

Feb 2, 2016, 11:10 AM

Feb 2, 2016, 11:11 AM

Interesting to hear their discussion, but actually who cares what they think. Hopefully we land Gary. Tiger Nation is doing everything right!

Feb 2, 2016, 3:04 PM

Love it when they throw in comments about buying a recruit when it well known throughout the ACC and SEC their Rock Hill pipeline was based upon incentives of all types and now they have nothing to show for it years later! Having been under NCAA probation I would believe Clemson and staff would be quite aware of appearances and therefore remain clean accordingly. It is sad USuck has to make accusations instead of actually being able to recruit to their school. The OBC's Magic is of no value now!

Go Tigers!

is it not odd...

Feb 2, 2016, 11:14 AM

they raise the question of us giving money to kids and yet glance over "Michigan giving out jobs to people associated with Gary"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's odd because.....

Feb 2, 2016, 11:41 AM

they just finished-up three years of NCAA probation for doing the EXACT same thing.

It's a simple case of those deluded imbeciles trying to burn down Clemson's house in some weak and desperate attempt to make theirs look better.

Oh the hypocrisy and the irony !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's odd because.....

Feb 2, 2016, 12:42 PM

It really is unfortunate we aren't better at cheating.

Hopefully Muschamp can fix that.

That's why CussChamp hired Ellis Johnson....

Feb 2, 2016, 12:53 PM

too bad Brad "the Bagman" Lawing isn't coming with him.

Feb 2, 2016, 11:20 AM

They are trying to say someone at CLEMSON has spilled the beans! They are trying to get something stirred up to push Gary away from Clemson! They are only trying to create an atmosphere of distrust. These goons know absolutely NOTHING! This is just negative recruiting by our rivals!! Plain and simple!

Well, I did learn that 500K is too much for UGA....so I am

Feb 2, 2016, 11:30 AM

wondering what their limit is for a top player....guessing about 400K.

Me too. and that thread got hammered fast. kind of wish all

Feb 2, 2016, 12:05 PM

of the reposts from a rivals board would.

Feb 2, 2016, 12:12 PM

A Clemson booster told his Gamecock friend they would gladly pay $250k... Lol riiiiiiiiight. Good stuff though.

I'm laughing at some of the comments on there.

Feb 2, 2016, 12:19 PM

Good Lord...amazing how every rival fan has a friend who is not only a "big-money" Clemson Booster, but is very open about terrible corruption.

Ridiculous.

Anyway, YESTERDAY his uncle said there is NO silent commitment. Could have changed today but I think it's a safe bet that anything you read on a message board in the next 23.75 hours will be complete garbage, with maybe a couple broken clocks thrown in for good measure.

null

Feb 2, 2016, 12:25 PM

This is just more crazy talk maybe I should just not visit this site until 1:15 tomorrow. For anyone to even hint that Clemson or anyone involved around the Clemson program would approach my sister with money has a real problem. It shows me that this person knows nothing about my sister, but of more importance knows nothing about how Dabo runs his program. I am to old and out of shape to play football, but sitting in the room for an hour talking with Dabo, heck I was ready to commit my nephew may or may not choose to come but one way or another it has nothing to do with money, really 500k someone is really hating on this program. I am praying that my nephew comes to Clemson but where ever he goes his Uncle stands behind his decision 100%, please TW get this word out

Feb 2, 2016, 12:32 PM

God bless ya Jay

Feb 2, 2016, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting Gamecock talk about Gary. ]

Do not worry about those people jayfredrick. They are extremely jealous and have been accusing Clemson of cheating for over 100 years.

And those posters are definitely making it up and most people can see that. The ones that believe that garbage also believe Dabo is the devil himself.

I wouldn't waste my energy with those fools.

jayfrederick

Feb 2, 2016, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting Gamecock talk about Gary. ]

Now I understand why your sister said she can't wait for this to be over. It's a double-edged sword. On the one hand the process has revealed the class and character your family pocesses. Then on the other hand because of the high profile nature of it, your family is also the target of those who love to hate. Shame it has to be that way but life is like that.

Whatever happens Wednesday, come on back here afterwards and we'll talk about how bad a dancer Dabo is, how the fish are biting in Lake Harwell and how we'll stomp Bama in the Natty next year. :)

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2016, 2:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting Gamecock talk about Gary. ]

Some people may want those rumors to be true but anybody around this program knows the truth. Dabo is doing things the hard way but the right way too.

All the money in the world couldn't buy what Dabo has worked hard to create here. We are bless to have him and more and more people find that out everyday!

Feb 2, 2016, 5:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting Gamecock talk about Gary. ]

> This is just more crazy talk maybe I should just not
> visit this site until 1:15 tomorrow. For anyone to
> even hint that Clemson or anyone involved around the
> Clemson program would approach my sister with money
> has a real problem. It shows me that this person
> knows nothing about my sister, but of more importance
> knows nothing about how Dabo runs his program. I am
> to old and out of shape to play football, but sitting
> in the room for an hour talking with Dabo, heck I was
> ready to commit my nephew may or may not choose to
> come but one way or another it has nothing to do with
> money, really 500k someone is really hating on this
> program. I am praying that my nephew comes to Clemson
> but where ever he goes his Uncle stands behind his
> decision 100%, please TW get this word out

I know what you mean Jay, Coach Swinney is hard to say no to.

Feb 2, 2016, 12:30 PM

Those guys and their $$ signs kill me... :)

Photobucket

Feb 2, 2016, 12:45 PM

Got a couple of inside sources and it only cost us $631,700k to get him to verbal to Clemson..

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2016, 1:14 PM

I don't buy it. Every year we see the same 'insider' crap that amounts to nothing. Not to mention Rashan's mom wouldn't have made the statement she did to Scout if that were true.

It's just another #### on a fan board trying to be 'the man' to his buddies. The other posting about $ is just par for the course for some of the no-life idiots that have no outlet other than fan sites. It's an insult to Clemson and the ANY recruits family.

I think it's down to 2 schools and it's not an easy choice. Hate Harbaugh all you want but Michigan is a quality school. I (we) believe Clemson is a better school. (Because it is :))

For me, the most telling aspect of Clemson is what our guys are like after they've graduated. Class, decency and character as men and citizens. I can't remember a time there was controversy from a Clemson graduate.

Go Tigers!

Lately, every freakin' time some chicken chatter gets posted

Feb 2, 2016, 1:19 PM

on Tigernet, it includes speculation by their tiny little poorly educated brains that somehow Clemson's success is due to cheating......now, there's NEVER any proof offered or rational argument made to support their lyin' thesis--but apparently they are incapable of accepting the truth that the Tigers football program has moved on and the only chickenimage is of them in the rear-view fading in the dista nce.....

and apparently they've also forgotten they've only recently gotten off consecutive 3 year NCAA probations for CHEATING!!

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lately, every freakin' time some chicken chatter gets posted

Feb 2, 2016, 2:14 PM

Its all they got right now, and also boom i guess, lol

Haters gonna hate.***

Feb 2, 2016, 2:16 PM

Cracking up at the coot who mentioned how Boyd's family...

Feb 2, 2016, 4:54 PM

Moved to SC and how it costs $$ to move 4-5 states away. Dude clearly thinks SC is 5 states away from VA. Them coots doing some interesting geographying over there.

Feb 2, 2016, 5:45 PM

I am feasting on the tears of these coot posters for dinner tonight. It tastes soooo good!

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic