Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting Bama post
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Interesting Bama post

Jan 5, 2017, 8:17 PM

Just telling us their game plan

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/calvin-ridley-offense-running-smoother-with-steve-sarkisian-as-oc/amp/?client=safari

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting Bama post

Jan 5, 2017, 8:19 PM

Like Mike Tyson says, everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2017, 8:23 PM

That game plan last until Satan screams RUN THE D AMN BALL or you will be walking
back to T-town.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1 For Tyson Qoute!

Jan 6, 2017, 10:17 AM [ in reply to Re: Interesting Bama post ]

Despite Mike's issues, he is a repeat guest on the Opie & Anthony Radio show, and he really can be intelligent, clever and entertaining.

This one also reminds of the old military adage:

"Even the best of battle plans do not survive initial contact with the enemy."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jan 5, 2017, 8:41 PM

Ridley says new offense features "getting the outside guys more involved".. if that's REALLY the case (which I doubt), then I like our chances even more. Jalen Hurts just doesn't scare me while he's standing in the pocket. Don't let the RB's run wild, no busted coverages, no turnovers and we win this game.

Sarkesian likes the quick hit screens***

Jan 5, 2017, 8:49 PM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: Sarkesian likes the quick hit screens***

Jan 5, 2017, 9:39 PM

Yep, should mean we are playing defense inside a 10 yard box.... I love that!
Ala Ohio St!

Wishful thinking from a WR!***********

Jan 5, 2017, 8:46 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2017, 9:32 PM

"We're getting ready to go out there and show what the new offense is going to be about."

New offense? They put in a new offense in 3 days? Ummmmmm......OK. So Bama is on a program wide gag order all season, only Saban talks to the media, but now they have a "new offense" and they figured they'd share that with the world 4 days before the Championship?

If I were a normal person I'd be extremely concerned about this development, but since I fart 10lbs of gold dust everyday, I feel like I'll be unaffected by this.

Jan 5, 2017, 10:09 PM

I doubt Kiffin would have suck around through the first playoff game if they weren't even going to use his offense. When Sark was hired on as an analyst he couldn't take part in any coaching of players, and there's no chance in hell that someone with as big of an ego with as Kiffin would help develop his replacement's offense through out the year. I'm sure we'll see some new looks, but overall they will still run a very similar system with some different tendencies.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

Jan 6, 2017, 12:26 AM

You'd be surprised how many screens they call now out of the shotgun. It's a lot, but the same plan of attack will happen. Read the keys and do your job. Tackle.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2017, 12:36 AM

Question is whether Hurts can get it to them.

Jan 6, 2017, 10:21 AM

How they heck would they even know after 2 practices. Nothing has even changed, they are running the same offense....they just won't be as cute with the play calling. We just need to play them the same way we play OSU, stop the run!

Jan 6, 2017, 10:30 AM

First of all, anyone that thinks Ridley has "given away" Bama's offensive strategy is a moron. Secondly, anyone that thinks Coach Dabo actually reads this board to gain insight of his opponents is even more of a moron than the previous. Articles are written for fans, not coaching staffs. Bama's players have been able to speak with the media all season so this is nothing new. Coach Saban's "gag" order is nothing more than the instructions to not say anything stupid like so many college football players tend to do.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic