Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Well, Spur helped knock Muscamp oUT..will he Kayo DaBO with 6?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Well, Spur helped knock Muscamp oUT..will he Kayo DaBO with 6?

Nov 16, 2014, 2:38 PM

What say You? You know I'm being fictitious but not serious!!

Com'on DaBO & TiGER Team...git er done Guys!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we do happen to lose to them, he deserves to be let go.

Nov 16, 2014, 2:43 PM

It all falls on him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Including those 38 wins in the last 4 years including

Nov 16, 2014, 2:52 PM

an ACC championship and an Orange Bowl Championship. Why? "Because I want to go back to being 7-4, beating the Coots, and never being relevant." (Clemsonfan2000) WOOWHO!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Including those 38 wins in the last 4 years including

Nov 16, 2014, 3:34 PM

I looked up relevant in the dictionary....we were not even listed as an honorable mention. Seriously, even if we did somehow make it to an important game...I don t trust our coaches to be mentally tough or savvy enough to prevail. There's a reason we #### the bed so much...we don't know any better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's funny because they have won some you

Nov 16, 2014, 3:37 PM

missed out on? (Auburn, FSU, VT, VT in 2011), (Auburn and LSU 2012) (UGA and Ohio State 2013)?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^ Sunshine pumper***

Nov 16, 2014, 3:38 PM [ in reply to Including those 38 wins in the last 4 years including ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Busting your logic.***

Nov 16, 2014, 3:41 PM

Re: Well, Spur helped knock Muscamp oUT..will he Kayo DaBO with 6?

Nov 16, 2014, 2:52 PM

Actually I don't think he ko's Dabo at six
but I wouldn't want to be in Dabo's shoes if he leaves Columbia
in 2015 with a 7th straight.

Nov 16, 2014, 3:26 PM

Not to argue, but I've heard some version of this from many Clemson friends over the past few years. "He'll be okay, but if he loses 3 straight, he's done."…"3 straight isn't good, but as long as he doesn't drop #4 this year."…

I only ask: Is there a "magic number" at which Clemson fans just couldn't keep Dabo? BTW, I completely agree with those who point out that most of Bowden's wins were against bad USC teams.

Nov 16, 2014, 3:46 PM

There is not a magic number. Every year we lose to them again, most just add another couple of losses and say that would be an unacceptable number. the 4th one was it for me.

Nov 16, 2014, 5:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Well, Spur helped knock Muscamp oUT..will he Kayo DaBO with 6? ]

Honestly the first goal is a national championship. Second goal is an ACC championship, Third goal is a big bowl game and fourth goal is to beat USUC.

USUC has become what we had with Tommy Bowdon. They sucked during the regular season but pulled off beating their in state rival.

I would take the last few years of football with 11 wins and a beat down of a LSU/Ohio State and a loss to USUC over 6-5 and a trip to the independence bowl which is right where USUC will be this year.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic