Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Sands of the Hourglass: Venables takes message to heart
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

New Story: Sands of the Hourglass: Venables takes message to heart

Oct 28, 2016, 7:01 AM

Sands of the Hourglass: Venables takes message to heart

Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney held up an hourglass during a team meeting earlier this week, hoping to get the point across that both the players and coaches have to take advantage of each second they have. Defensive coordinator Brent Venables got the message. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think you meant Doak Campbell, not

Oct 28, 2016, 7:45 AM

Doak Walker. Thought we were playing SMU.

Re: New Story: Sands of the Hourglass: Venables takes message to heart

Oct 28, 2016, 8:07 AM

He didn't talk about it but I will bc he hasn't heard it. Some on here have said that with FSU being down a couple of their starters that there shouldn't be any excuses why we can't win this game. There should never be any excuses why we don't win at anytime. As it has been witnessed with our own team when we have been without a starter or two, good teams reach deep down and find that extra little bit that makes up for one of your better players being injured and can't play. That is what the best teams do, they take up the slack for their team mates that are filling in that day, FSU is also one of those good teams that are capable of reaching down and coming up with that little bit extra. FSU will be playing on time with their A game, and we better be ready to match them punch for punch. If any of our players believe bc they're down a couple of their starters and it's going to be easy, that is when they will get sucker punched in the mouth that will cause the whole team to get laid out on the field with the FSU fans cheering for the kill. Football players are modern day gladiators that also enjoy the slaughter in the way of scoring a lot of points. It's in our human nature to make the kill/the win as bloody with lots of points that they can score!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

coach speech

Oct 28, 2016, 8:19 AM

The Tigers will go down there and execute with precision. Ive got no worries about this game, all "we" have to do is come out strong early & take the wind out the stadium & itll be just like playing at DV. Spot the ball & lets get this W! Go Tigers! ! !

38-27 Clemson

In the picture, to what song do you think BV is playing

Oct 28, 2016, 9:40 AM

air guitar?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: In the picture, to what song do you think BV is playing

Oct 28, 2016, 10:28 AM

Let the Bodies Hit the Floor by Drowning Pool...

https://youtu.be/04F4xlWSFh0

Re: In the picture, to what song do you think BV is playing

Oct 28, 2016, 10:24 PM [ in reply to In the picture, to what song do you think BV is playing ]

Looks like he's slappin' da bass.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If Success Does Come Early....----

Oct 28, 2016, 3:20 PM

....don't let your guard down Clemson.

Re: If Success Does Come Early....----

Oct 29, 2016, 1:09 AM

Foot on the gas for 60 minutes, the W.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic