Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hate it about Martavis Bryant but he knew the RULES
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,758

Hate it about Martavis Bryant but he knew the RULES

Dec 15, 2018, 10:09 AM

And made his own choices. Doesn’t matter whether any individual Agrees with weed or any other substance should be legal or not, the NFL said “not here”. That’s it, end of story.

I’m a business owner and we do work for various companies who have different rules and procedures. When we do a job we have to follow each company’s policies and procedures or they will find someone else who will. I understand that going in so it’s all good.

It trickles down....

I have employees, and they know they have to follow our guidelines or we will find someone who will. It’s really not hard. If you’ve partaken of a L.E.A.N program then you know my favorite slogan.

“Either the employees change, or the employees WILL change”

We work with our people to make sure they understand what the expectations are upfront and what Will and Will Not be tolerated. People making large sums of money playing a game aren’t exempt from that.

Ok, I’ll get off my soap box now. Bryant has a ton of talent and I hate seeing individuals waste it. I’m a sports fan, I don’t care what team you play for if you’re ruining it for yourself, your team and most importantly.... your family.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, it's too bad - had a chance to be a long-time.........

Dec 15, 2018, 10:14 AM

great with the Steelers and he blew that and everything since then.

But, it's his fault - can't blame anyone else.

It's one thing for a poor addict on the street to get clean as he doesn't have the money/connections. But Bryant had all the means including the NFL behind him to get clean.

It's just too bad.

Re: Hate it about Martavis Bryant but he knew the RULES***

Dec 15, 2018, 10:16 AM

In the business you own, do your employees regularly

Dec 15, 2018, 11:26 AM

suffer various injuries, broken bones and brain injuries that marijuana helps them recover from?

Personally I don't give a #### what the NFL's rules are because they are hypocritical. The NFL is fine with their players taking opioids to cover up symptoms of pain, but they kick players out of the league for using marijuana which has been proven to help people recover from injuries, brain injuries and depression.

Yes, I am on a soap box too right now, but I get tired of hearing this "he knew the rules" BS when the rules are designed to line the league's pockets with big pharma advertising dollars. I also hate hearing this crap when people have no idea what he's going through and why he does what he does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The sad thing is that drugs have this kind of lock.........

Dec 15, 2018, 11:39 AM

on him because, surely, he's got to know the money and career he's throwing away. Hard to understand why he can't break free - sure shows how bad an addiction is.

Re: In the business you own, do your employees regularly

Dec 15, 2018, 11:58 AM [ in reply to In the business you own, do your employees regularly ]

It’s weed man, nearly everybody has been through it. We all quit because our employer forbid us to do it. Just because they (NFL players) make more money, doesn’t mean rules and laws of the land don’t apply!

The fact that weed is still illegal is just insanity really.

Dec 15, 2018, 11:49 AM

But you're right - the principle of voluntary association is key here. If you enter into a contract with some organization and say that you're going to follow their rules, then you follow their rules, period. If you don't like their rules, then you leave their organization.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

reminds me of another talented reciever plaxico burress he

Dec 15, 2018, 3:14 PM

had a lot of talent as well and blew it.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,758
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic