Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In the FGF thread about their QB commit flipping to Stanford
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

In the FGF thread about their QB commit flipping to Stanford

Oct 15, 2018, 10:07 PM

Most em a lapping up what their own lying media is spoon feeding them. They do that you know.

Jones21's reply cracked me up

Hilkinski is coming to South Carolina. It done deal
-Tom Herman

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/hillinski-wavering.279319/page-2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In the FGF thread about their QB commit flipping to Stanford

Oct 15, 2018, 10:15 PM

The best post from that thread is where the guy claimed sc's honor college was better than stanford. How delusional does one have to be to claim that ? That's psychiatric hospital commitment worthy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 15, 2018, 10:17 PM

When you have “the best QB coach in the country,” you can get carried away like that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Getting into the U5C honors college is akin to...

Oct 15, 2018, 10:19 PM [ in reply to Re: In the FGF thread about their QB commit flipping to Stanford ]

winning the bikini contest at fat camp or being the tallest midget.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Yea...and him specifically saying ...

Oct 15, 2018, 10:16 PM

that Stanford was his dream offer is nothing but left coast anti-Capon media propaganda.

When he doesn't enroll at the University of Second Choice in January, they'll still be in denial.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a train wreck.***

Oct 15, 2018, 10:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, according to FGF

Oct 15, 2018, 10:45 PM

USC's Honors College > Stanford

Not really sure if So Cal has an honor's college, but I bet they're very prestigious.

Another user reposted with, and I quote, "that what I keep telling people in job interviews" (lovely grammar)

Not sure why Wal-Mart and McDonald's are interested in a Honors College grad from SCar.

Wal-Mart and McDonald's are interested in a Honors College

Oct 15, 2018, 10:48 PM

Degree @ USuC ? That gives you shift preference,that's why.

Oct 15, 2018, 11:49 PM

Any QB commit with half a brain should clearly understand that NOBODY is going to play QB at USUC until Jake wins the NC. McElwain learned the hard way, and I would expect SCAR to transfer after this year. Joyner and Urich might follow soon too if they are smart enough.

Oct 16, 2018, 3:11 AM

On page one of that thread, one of them actually says that Kornbutt now works for the Clemson 'propaganda machine'.
Those coots are WAY out there!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2018, 4:53 AM

Reading the thread, there seem to be a lot of people convinced he is going to Southern Cal. I didn't even know they'd offered him.

Oct 16, 2018, 6:57 AM

After watching the gameday feature on his Mom’s working through her grief over the older brothers suicide, I would be surprised if he flips to to PAC 12 school. It was hard to watch her share her story walking through that grief. She even mentioned how tough it would be for her to go to the same stadiums where Washington State played. She mentioned specifically about how moving to South Carolina would be a fresh start.

Maybe everyone on this board does not know this kids family’s story. If there was ever a coot recruit to leave out of the fray , it is this kid and his family.

Now if he enrolls and drops backs to pass, I will not cheer any less loud when Thomas, Henry, Simmons, And crew demolish him.

Oct 16, 2018, 7:16 AM

Yeah but you have to think that last weekends game between the Coots and aTm will have some sway in the decision. You think grieving parents would want to send their child across the country to get booed by the entire fan base every time he throws a pick or incomplete pass? I know I wouldn't. Plus the social media post that Bentley has been receiving is pretty bad, even for a chicken boy.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 16, 2018, 6:57 AM

After watching the gameday feature on his Mom’s working through her grief over the older brothers suicide, I would be surprised if he flips to to PAC 12 school. It was hard to watch her share her story walking through that grief. She even mentioned how tough it would be for her to go to the same stadiums where Washington State played. She mentioned specifically about how moving to South Carolina would be a fresh start.

Maybe everyone on this board does not know this kids family’s story. If there was ever a coot recruit to leave out of the fray , it is this kid and his family.

Now if he enrolls and drops backs to pass, I will not cheer any less loud when Thomas, Henry, Simmons, And crew demolish him.

His family has went back to Washington since that interview

Oct 16, 2018, 7:59 AM

Seemed to enjoy it.

great Family ,definitely Stanford material !!

yall get off to some strange stuff***

Oct 16, 2018, 8:06 AM

somebody needs to tell the coots on fgf

Oct 16, 2018, 8:11 AM

That Dabo is great friends with the Stanford coach and that is why he will end up there - it keeps him from competing against Clemson until at least the national championship game. Something USuCk will never sniff

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somebody needs to put that in the FGF thread

Oct 16, 2018, 8:25 AM

They are a paranoid bunch. They already mad at JS for telling his friend Tom Herman not to take the USuC job. Reminding them about Dabo's friendship with Stanford HC adds more salt to the wound.

One of the funniest parts of it is Korncoot

Oct 16, 2018, 8:35 AM

being a Clemson guy.. Wait.. What??

GO TIGERS!!

Do you really want to play for a school...

Oct 16, 2018, 9:03 AM

that will struggle to win seven games each season, especially when teams like Bama, Auburn and LSU are back on the schedule. They will also probably be interviewing for a new head coach in the next couple of years.

No thanks !!!

When they say “it’s a done deal “ does that mean the check has cleared the bank?***

Oct 16, 2018, 9:48 AM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic