Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In that it's been reported that Coots have approx 1/3 to 1/2 more fans than Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

In that it's been reported that Coots have approx 1/3 to 1/2 more fans than Clemson

Sep 25, 2019, 11:36 AM

due to being almost 100 years older, larger base of graduates, located in capitol & center of state, had control of finances due to legislature, etc..

I wonder how many tens & tens of thousands are livid about the near demise of their football program.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...and not a single ONE enjoys a winning record vs Clemson***

Sep 25, 2019, 11:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In that it's been reported that Coots have approx 1/3 to 1/2 more fans than Clemson

Sep 25, 2019, 11:43 AM

I would say we have swung that toward a percentage that their football program is much more comfortable with.

Somewhere in the .500 range or just below.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In that it's been reported that Coots have approx 1/3 to 1/2 more fans than Clemson

Sep 25, 2019, 12:19 PM

I bet 1/3 to 1/2 of the entire fan base has already boxed up their gamecock gear until Bball season!

I must admit they have turned into a quiet bunch these days, at least the ones I come in contact with.

Listen to 107.5 the game out of Columbia and you can hear the anguish in their voices. I haven't listened to our good buddy Corey Miller in a while. Wonder what he has to say these days?

Corey ran away to follow his son Christian to the NFL

Sep 25, 2019, 12:27 PM

Christian ended up with the Panthers so he probably didn't get the escape at least from Clemson that he was hoping. He went MIA after the 44-16 beatdown of his other school - Bama.

Sep 25, 2019, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: In that it's been reported that Coots have approx 1/3 to 1/2 more fans than Clemson ]

Nary a window flag in sight. Still a few street people with the usuk t-shirts on sitting at the bus stops.

Message was edited by: FishinCrazy®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's face it...the cream of the crop is not the bottom 3/4

Sep 25, 2019, 12:25 PM

Coots attract the bottom dwellers and there's a lot more of them than cream.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last I read.. scar had 3x as many fans in South

Sep 25, 2019, 1:34 PM

Carolina than Clemson. Mostly because it
It is a larger school with like 50 satellite campuses.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

^ Well, i remembered it was a 3 something..

Sep 25, 2019, 2:45 PM

but didn't realize there were so many Coot fans which in itself is really sad when there's Lil Ole Clemson who's got a beautiful campus near the rolling Foothills, a winning football tradition dating back to 1897 with John Heisman, military history, really good folks who support Clemson, a Family culture, high academics, etc.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Last I read.. scar had 3x as many fans in South

Sep 25, 2019, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Last I read.. scar had 3x as many fans in South ]

The allure of the Kmart Closeout is powerful thing, my friend.

Doubt those people that went to Carolina in the 1870's are

Sep 25, 2019, 2:51 PM

still fans. I'm sure they've given up by now.

Sep 25, 2019, 4:29 PM

For over 125 years the Gamecock football program has never reached the level of mediocrity. Why do they think they can reach that level in the immediate future or even in their lifetime?

s

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

are they counting dead one like the democrats count voters?***

Sep 25, 2019, 4:37 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic