Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In starting to analyze SC fans more and more
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 87
| visibility 1

In starting to analyze SC fans more and more

Dec 14, 2013, 9:42 AM

They seriously think they are ####### national champs for beating us 5 years in a row. Seriously. They hang their hats on it. Do they realize that nobody outside of the state of South Carolina gives a flying ####? I see fans, coaches, even recruits and players throwing up 5's in pictures, and anonymous fans hiding behind an anonymous twitter talking #### to Clemson recruits mentioning the "5 wins".

If we're gonna get down to it, it says a lot about where our program is in comparison to theirs that they consider beating clemson as big of an accomplishment as they make it out to be. Clemson will always be the premier university in the state, and SC fans know it. I hope they enjoy it while it lasts.

Go tigers.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah I was thinking about this a little this morning

Dec 14, 2013, 9:45 AM

A win over SCAR doesn't mean jack squat for our program nationally. The wins over Auburn, Georgia, LSU, FSU and OSU are the ones that really count.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah I was thinking about this a little this morning

Dec 14, 2013, 10:01 AM

The way they brag about beating us, only tells who ever they are bragging to that, that Clemson must be the BIG Dog in SC for the coots to brag the way they do about beating us. When we were beating them 2,3,4, times in a row, we had nothing to brag about b/c everybody else was doing the same thing to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2013, 10:57 AM [ in reply to Yeah I was thinking about this a little this morning ]

Where is your program? Are you in the top 10? I mean, the nation saw you give up 51 at home to FSU and saw you just beaten by double digits to your rival for the 5th straight time and you think you are somehow relevant?

I tell you what they have seen with South Carolina. Back to back 11 win seasons, a top 10 ranking for 3rd consecutive year, you ever done that? They have seen us dismantle our rivals while our rivals boast of beating 1 top 25 team this season.

Congrats on listing relevant wins, of course 3 are SEC teams, 1 is a team that beat you by 37 yet somehow you are going back 3 years to the last time you beat them and OSU?? You beat them when?

You think beating you does anything for us? Hell, it's expected, the whole country knew it was going to happen. You were the only one's who could look at your schedule and how you had performed and come up with the notion that you were better. Who was favored?

Hey, you do have recruiting period coming up, you guys are champs at that!!

Dec 14, 2013, 12:01 PM

Clemson is playing in a BCS bowl game against a team that was one game from playing in the national championship this year…

And has the chance to finish in the top 10. (perhaps scratch the surface of the top 5)

South Carolina is playing against another team from the Big 10 that didn't play in the conference championship.

Dec 14, 2013, 12:02 PM

Good Luck with Wisconsin.

Go Badgers!

Dec 14, 2013, 12:06 PM

Coots...

Dec 14, 2013, 1:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah I was thinking about this a little this morning ]

So you're playing a team that beat the team we are playing. So that makes you feel better?

How about we are playing a team that lost to the team that is playing the team that we beat by 2 td's for the 5 year in a row?

I feel better.

Dec 14, 2013, 3:17 PM

I think if you felt better, you wouldn't bother spending time on the Clemson website…

Congratulations on being so envious of Clemson that

Dec 14, 2013, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah I was thinking about this a little this morning ]

you are on a Clemson board because even you are sick of supporting a zero program. The coots have no history, no championships and live through the game outcome of one game a year. Irrelevant in the SEC has to eat at you. Sad that you can't enjoy the limited success of the last few years that somehow you have to get some sort of weird pleasure by making stupid comments on Tigernet. Clemson is getting ready for a BCS game, enjoy Mickey and Minnie, more your speed.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2013, 5:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah I was thinking about this a little this morning ]

All this, and yet here you are.

Greatest time in your sorry program's life.

> Where is your program? Are you in the top 10? I
> mean, the nation saw you give up 51 at home to FSU
> and saw you just beaten by double digits to your
> rival for the 5th straight time and you think you are
> somehow relevant?
>
> I tell you what they have seen with South Carolina.
> Back to back 11 win seasons, a top 10 ranking for
> r 3rd consecutive year, you ever done that? They
> have seen us dismantle our rivals while our rivals
> boast of beating 1 top 25 team this season.
>
> Congrats on listing relevant wins, of course 3 are
> SEC teams, 1 is a team that beat you by 37 yet
> somehow you are going back 3 years to the last time
> you beat them and OSU?? You beat them when?
>
> You think beating you does anything for us? Hell,
> it's expected, the whole country knew it was going to
> happen. You were the only one's who could look at
> your schedule and how you had performed and come up
> with the notion that you were better. Who was
> favored?
>
> Hey, you do have recruiting period coming up, you
> guys are champs at that!!

Hey Chicken you're not top 10 at the end of the year yet

Dec 31, 2013, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah I was thinking about this a little this morning ]

Lose to Wisconsin and say bye bye to the top 10.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2013, 1:21 PM [ in reply to Yeah I was thinking about this a little this morning ]

That may be one of the most intellectually challenging statements I have read. Your continuous losses to us further cement in the national scene how average the Clemson program has become. You don't beat us you don't matter. Facts are facts, you have one recent ACC Championship that resulted in the worst blow out in bowl history. You had 3 chances to establish a national reputation this year and you looked foolish in 2 of the 3.

You want to be relevant in a real way and not some silly PR stunts? Try winning the game against us. You are officially the second best team in this state and it will stay that way until you beat us. Get a grip.

Other than that, have a nice day.

Dec 14, 2013, 3:48 PM

Thanks for hang out on our websites, and taking your smack, makes me feel better knowing you care so much.

Dec 31, 2013, 11:37 AM

You are right. WE DO CARE THAT MUCH, that's why we keep winning against you year after year. Say what you want, Spurrier and the Gamecocks want it more than Dabo and the Tigers!

Truck stop food is messing with your mind. Jealousy of

Dec 14, 2013, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah I was thinking about this a little this morning ]

Clemson and our BCS game is messing with it even more. LOL!!!

Dec 14, 2013, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah I was thinking about this a little this morning ]

Jealousy being on your Rivals Board is really classy, but what else would I expect.

Is this Rocket or Marty?

Either way it's petty.

Oddly enough you lost your one trip to the SEC Championship by a bigger point margin than the Orange Bowl.

Do you remember that?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 14, 2013, 5:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Yeah I was thinking about this a little this morning ]

Yep. It is inexcusable to lose to such trash. Well, we will get back to being above average soon, as will the rest of your schedule.

> Your continuous
> losses to us further cement in the national scene how
> average the Clemson program has become.

as much

Dec 14, 2013, 9:51 AM

As I hate to disagree , I am gonna.The Dirtpeckers have been a top 10-15 program since 2011 and we have played poorly agaimst them every time. The twoseasons before that they were jist way better than us , but these last three uears we have had an oppopportunity to defeat maybe the 3 greatest Coot football teamsof all time (not saying much) and have failed miserably.
A win over them at our house next year is and would be necessarily the best thing not just for Dabo but for our reestablishing the domain we have surrendered now for half a decade.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: as much

Dec 14, 2013, 9:54 AM

not in 2011. We had completely unraveled by then. We somehow regrouped for the acccg, but we were a bad team from GT through the end.
I do think we were much better in 2009, just got outplayed by a mile.

Re: as much

Dec 14, 2013, 4:20 PM [ in reply to as much ]

> As I hate to disagree , I am gonna.The Dirtpeckers
> have been a top 10-15 program since 2011 and we have
> played poorly agaimst them every time. The twoseasons
> before that they were jist way better than us , but
> these last three uears we have had an oppopportunity
> to defeat maybe the 3 greatest Coot football teamsof
> all time (not saying much) and have failed miserably.
>
> A win over them at our house next year is and would
> be necessarily the best thing not just for Dabo but
> for our reestablishing the domain we have surrendered
> now for half a decade.

Wow this hurt to read. The grammar is gawd awful. Please don't respond to threads while driving next time....

Re: In starting to analyze SC fans more and more

Dec 14, 2013, 9:52 AM

That's good losing to SCAR doesn't count because the losses are piling up witg no end in sight. Spurrier has dabos number.

coots have nothing else to hang their hats on.......

Dec 14, 2013, 9:58 AM

no championships, no tradition, just a lot of noise.

Re: coots have nothing else to hang their hats on.......

Dec 14, 2013, 11:04 AM

Top 10 finishes matter more than ACC championships, hell if clemson beats OSU we have a chance to finish top 5 in the AP

Gotta beat wisconsin first...love how thats a foregone

Dec 14, 2013, 11:32 AM

conclusion lulz

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Crip schedule, letting everyone else do their dirty work

Dec 14, 2013, 12:24 PM

ROCKY TOP

Dec 14, 2013, 9:55 AM

We're not National Champs, but we are State Champs, and we hung 5 in a row on you, while you guys are experiencing a resurgence in the National spotlight. Don't act like it's not a big deal, I keep up with this board and according to posts after this years game...........it was ! And you are wrong in your belief that it is our main goal, get some football acumen man. We got bigger fish to fry.

Dec 14, 2013, 9:57 AM

Bigger fish to fry? Like Wisconsin in the "What's in your wallet?" Bowl?

Dec 14, 2013, 9:59 AM

That's weak sauce dude.............that the best you got ?

"Weak sauce" lol

Dec 14, 2013, 10:02 AM

Get the #### outta here

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

weak sauce? Should make for a very interesting, beatdown

Dec 14, 2013, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: In starting to analyze SC fans more and more ]

like rebuttal. Yet, you have nothing?

Very telling.

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you ever even played a Top 10 opponent in a bowl game?

Dec 14, 2013, 10:22 AM [ in reply to Re: In starting to analyze SC fans more and more ]

I'm not sure you've ever played a Top 20 bowl team, but surely you have some time or other. I guess.

When you're as irrelevant as SCAR, it's hard to remember.

it is what it is.***

Dec 14, 2013, 10:37 AM [ in reply to Re: In starting to analyze SC fans more and more ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

A South Carolina recruiting pitch must go like this then:

Dec 14, 2013, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: In starting to analyze SC fans more and more ]

Coach: "Our goals each year are to win a BCS bowl, win the conference, win the division and Beat Clemson. I think you'd help us do that."

Recruit: "Have you played in a BCS bowl?"

Coach: "No but we beat Clemson"

Recruit: "Have you won the SEC?"

Coach: "No but we beat Clemson"

Recruit: "What does beating clemson do for me nationally?"

Coach: **holds up 5 fingers and is unsure what else to do with himself at this point**

Re: A South Carolina recruiting pitch must go like this then:

Dec 14, 2013, 10:24 AM

Recruit looks puzzled, says "is that how many girls you'll provide to help me get English 101 credit?"

Dec 14, 2013, 11:07 AM [ in reply to A South Carolina recruiting pitch must go like this then: ]

I've never heard Spurrier say a BCS bowl is one of the goals. Bowls don't really matter. He has said time after time that there are 4 goals - state, division, conference, national.

Good thing he has been winning the state then

Dec 14, 2013, 12:32 PM

Because he has only achieved one of the other goals one Time...then got destroyed trying to check off another one

Maybe he needs more attainable goals:

Recruit SC Mr. Football
State championship
Chant S-E-C while two better teams play for the title
Win a middling bowl in Central Florida

Dec 14, 2013, 3:37 PM [ in reply to A South Carolina recruiting pitch must go like this then: ]

Cheerleader: "Our goals each year are to win a BCS bowl, win the conference, win the division and Beat South Carolina. I think you'd help us do that."

Recruit: "Have you played in a BCS bowl?"

Cheerleader: "Yes, we lost by the largest margin ever in a bowl game and I made a fool of myself on national TV."

Recruit: "Have you won the ACC?"

Cheerleader: "well, in your lifetime.....once.....you know....like Wake and Maryland but not as good as GT, VT, or FSU"

Recruit: "Oh but at least you whip SC all the time, right?"

Cheerleader: "Well....not really right now...we haven't beaten them since you were in middle school, but when you were born we used to own them!!"

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

You will never win a conference football championship.

Dec 14, 2013, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Re: In starting to analyze SC fans more and more ]

Hope you were alive in 1969 for THE only one.

Dec 14, 2013, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: In starting to analyze SC fans more and more ]

Your favorite girl must be in the next room or in your smell zone, its got you talking about fish.

Bye Bye

Dec 14, 2013, 5:04 PM [ in reply to Re: In starting to analyze SC fans more and more ]

Use your manners on your Rival's board.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 14, 2013, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: In starting to analyze SC fans more and more ]

> We got bigger fish to fry.

Such as?

The unifying element of usuc fandom is hatred for Clemson

Dec 14, 2013, 10:13 AM

not love for the #####.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's all they got

Dec 14, 2013, 10:17 AM

funny how they rag on the ACC yet their biggest win is against us.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: It's all they got

Dec 14, 2013, 11:08 AM

Mizzou is ranked higher than Clemson.

It's funny how Clemson fans think the SEC is overrated yet there only big wins have come vs. SEC teams (in down years mostly too)

Coulwood- you dont even own a frying pan

Dec 14, 2013, 10:18 AM

Let alone have stuff to fry

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's just gotta suck

Dec 14, 2013, 10:20 AM

No matter what they do. No matter how hard they try. No matter what coach they have. There is no hope. It's all for nothing.

Re: That's just gotta suck

Dec 14, 2013, 10:31 AM

Glad I could make this thread a little more interesting. Seems there is common hate for the "Coots" as well. Check the rankings boys, and we'll see how it all shakes out after New Years. I'll be back either way !

Re: I don't hate you guys. I feel sorry for you..

Dec 14, 2013, 10:43 AM

sort of. almost.....not really.

coots are irrelevant, dying for some respect. not getting any.

Dec 14, 2013, 10:47 AM [ in reply to Re: That's just gotta suck ]

reminds me of Fredo Corleone. pathetic.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Analyzing slugs would be more enlightening.***

Dec 14, 2013, 10:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2013, 11:04 AM

They are a better team 5 years in a row. Don't freak out about it or try to twist it. Unfortunately it's a fact.

You have to realize

Dec 14, 2013, 11:15 AM

SC is not beating 7-5 Clemson teams. Many of you like to say that this is the best run in SC football history, but it has to bug you that this these Clemson teams are their best since the 1980's.

Is the point of this thread to downplay or diminish the significance of the rivalry game? Because according to many posters this will be the most important game on the schedule next year.

I also find it curious why you think SC coaches struggle finding something to pitch to recruits. That sounds like wishful thinking. I think the ultimate measuring stick is final rankings, not if you got invited to a BCS bowl due to a two conference team limit.

I think many of you need to reevaluate what makes a better team. Sure, Clemson is more talented, but why does that matter? Texas is pretty talented too, but I doubt they are making excuses about the Baylor game or crowning themselves mythical best team in the state.

Dec 14, 2013, 11:18 AM

> They seriously think they are ####### national champs
> for beating us 5 years in a row. Seriously. They hang
> their hats on it. Do they realize that nobody outside
> of the state of South Carolina gives a flying ####? I
> see fans, coaches, even recruits and players throwing
> up 5's in pictures, and anonymous fans hiding behind
> an anonymous twitter talking #### to Clemson recruits
> mentioning the "5 wins".
>
> If we're gonna get down to it, it says a lot about
> where our program is in comparison to theirs that
> they consider beating clemson as big of an
> accomplishment as they make it out to be. Clemson
> will always be the premier university in the state,
> and SC fans know it. I hope they enjoy it while it
> lasts.
>
> Go tigers.

Beating Clemson is satisfying to a large segment of Gamecock Nation, because so many of our alumni and fans LIVE in SC. It's FUN to rag the Tiger faithful AND it helps a lot with in-state recruiting. That's it, period.

Beating UGA, UF, UT, etc. means so much more from a national perspective. Why? Because they are members, along with the Real USC, of the NFLjr conference.

Dec 14, 2013, 12:09 PM

LOL.

And also

Dec 14, 2013, 11:29 AM

it is just satisfying for SC fans to be able to talk trash. It's too bad if it is excessive or obnoxious, but SC fans have probably had to deal with similar Clemson fans their entire lives.

Also, I think it has to be really satisfying for SC fans considering the amount of hype that is constantly generated by Clemson fans. Their are a large contingent of you who were seriously considering Clemson's national championship chances before the season and even up to the week of the SC game.

^^There

Dec 14, 2013, 11:30 AM

before jokes about SC education

Dec 14, 2013, 11:34 AM

They may not be national champs
but they are state champs.

Dec 14, 2013, 11:41 AM

I find it kind of amusing how 90% of Tigernet was ready to run Dabo, Morris, and Venebules out of town after the loss to USC but now that you are in a BCS bowl game the loss is meaningless. Forget the fact that USC beat you by two TD's or the fact that they are ranked higher than Clemson in every poll or even that the SEC has three teams playing in the BCS bowl games because all that means nothing because Clemson beat out Duke for the ACC automatic bid.

Good job let me start an applause

Dec 14, 2013, 11:44 AM

What I was saying it matter how your program performs in big games not in under appreciated rivalry games. As well as SCAR has performed of late I keep hearing about your success over 1 team, Clemson. On a national scale you have to step up and beat the national brands of which neither Clemson nor South Carolina is one of. While Clemson has had some maddening failures we've also had some positive success that could continue with OSU. SCARs last big win of the sort was nothing short of a better team overlooking you when you beat Bama. Being on top means you have to beat the best teams even when they see you coming. We didn't get it done versus FSU but your program got housed by Auburn as well. Curious what you think your program defining wins are over the last few years. If its Clemson well then I'm flattered.

Re: Good job let me start an applause

Dec 14, 2013, 1:15 PM

Well we did beat a #1 ranked Alabama, when have you beaten a #1 ranked team?

Dec 14, 2013, 3:18 PM

When Clemson finished #1.

When has South Carolina finished #1?

Dec 14, 2013, 3:22 PM

or won any conference championships?

1969 ACC championship.

(which doesn't count because it's not big boy football)

So, You Are Telling Us That You Decided

Dec 14, 2013, 11:48 AM

on a career as an psychoanalysis specializing in the delusional and demented?

Know what you're saying, but let's not pretend like winning

Dec 14, 2013, 11:52 AM

or losing that game does not matter a helluva lot to us. Because it absolutely does. Don't spin it. If we'd won five in a row, we'd be rubbing their noses in it.

Re: Know what you're saying, but let's not pretend like winning

Dec 14, 2013, 12:46 PM

^^^Coot^^^

waste of your time***

Dec 14, 2013, 12:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Anytime you beat a team that finishes the season top15

Dec 14, 2013, 12:11 PM

it's a big deal. Clemson just happens to be one of 3 teams we beat that finished in the top 15 this year. Don't be so hard on yourselves. It was a notable accomplishment to beat Clemson this year and the 4 before, including the ACC Champ year, and we should be proud of those accomplishments. Y'all seem mighty proud of your 65 wins over us and none of those wins came against a Gamecock team with more than 8 wins.

Bookmaker03

Dec 14, 2013, 12:20 PM

knew you would come back
I was talking with a cockerel yesterday
talking about the cockerel's beating the dawgs 2 years in a row and they played in the SECCG
then this year beating mizzu and they played in the SECCG
cockerels beating the tigers and they are playing in the #2 rated BCS bowl game
told him when I think about the cockerel's they remind me of someone going on a date wine and dine take the date home only to find out someone else stayed over night
like baking a cake and never getting to eat any of it

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when did I leave?

Dec 14, 2013, 4:08 PM

I log on here almost every day.

Smelling a LOT of chicken here...

Dec 14, 2013, 12:58 PM

Much it making a weak pretense at being Clemson fans.

Here's a clue for you - anyone continuing to bring up the "5 in a row" thing now is a coot in thin disguise. Clemson is playing Ohio State in the Orange Bowl. THAT'S what real Tiger fans are focused on. If I was a coot, I wouldn't have much to say about the credit card bowl either... because NO ONE else cares about it either.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 14, 2013, 1:39 PM

That should make you feel better. I don't know WHY but it seems to work for some fans. Trash the other team and your situation looks so much better. Our Tennessee loss takes care of your FSU loss and our head to head doesn't count because years ago you guys were so much better. I guess if it works for you....it works for you. College football fans....gotta love em....

clemson fans used to celebrate when we beat them

Dec 14, 2013, 3:25 PM

now we laugh at them for beating us?

make all the excuses you want, but losing to them stinks and if we had beat fsu (yeah) the coots would have ended our run to the champ game.

we've shown nothing that says we can beat them and it's all on dabo...1-5 is NOT good

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and those were some pretty bad Gamecock teams

Dec 14, 2013, 4:09 PM

at least we beating some pretty good Tiger teams.

Re: and those were some pretty bad Gamecock teams

Dec 14, 2013, 4:30 PM

And they think we are not relevant. They just don't get it, their "Big Bowls" games don't mean jack if they can't beat us. FYI there is only 1 big bowl game! And we were closer to making that game than they were.

closer? you couldn't beat daVols... you were out then

Dec 14, 2013, 4:32 PM

neither team never had a shot

It hurts but as a gentleman sportsman from Clemson I say....

Dec 14, 2013, 4:36 PM

Well done Gamec*ck Teams, salute Gamec*ck Fans..for you've earned it the long hard way since those days when Dr. Lou took over..and as you know all good things come to pass..but until then Enjoy like you've been there before & be good Sportsmen.

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: closer? you couldn't beat daVols... you were out then

Dec 14, 2013, 4:40 PM [ in reply to closer? you couldn't beat daVols... you were out then ]

Yes I said Closer! 1 more mizzou loss, play in the SEC championship, and who knows. However, Clem5on never had any chance. Whatever fans want to say, USC never trailed in the game.

even if you had won sec you weren't going to BCS champ game

Dec 14, 2013, 4:42 PM

you had 2 losses.

come on man.

^^The butthurt is strong with this one^^***

Dec 31, 2013, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: and those were some pretty bad Gamecock teams ]

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Strange cause I'm ignoring them more and more.

Dec 14, 2013, 4:41 PM

Arguing with them is like wrestling with a pig in the mud. After a couple of rounds you figure out the pig likes it.

Trying to understand them is like trying to hit a moving target with a random path.

Therefor, I consider coots a disease more than a symptom.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Strange cause I'm ignoring them more and more.

Dec 14, 2013, 4:50 PM

Really,so it's us. You guys have those goggles so filled with Dabo colored sunshine pumped orange! He has you believing that your team really is a championship team. Here is the difference, Spurrier talks us down, says we have a long way to go and we have a lot to prove. That is why we have beaten you guys for the last 5 years. Dabo on the other side, pumps it up like you guys are already the best, which FSU and USC have proven is not the case. When we enter the field at home our players run out first not our coach. But after you guys beat the crap out of all those sorry ACC teams you will have your goggles full again.

what do you care? why are you here? obsess much?***

Dec 31, 2013, 10:36 AM

Dec 14, 2013, 11:04 PM

LOL, and yet your coach was the one yelling about being a national championship team after winning the Chic Fila bowl.

you people are idiots. he was talking about LSU.***

Dec 31, 2013, 10:35 AM

No he said we beat a national championship team

Dec 31, 2013, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: In starting to analyze SC fans more and more ]

You know, LSU? The team y'all lost to and that played in the national championship the year before? The one ranked #7 in the nation? Yeah, that team.

You might be right but for those of us who live inside SC

Dec 31, 2013, 4:51 PM

it has been fun. Kinda like finding the land of milk and honey after 112 years in the wilderness. :-D

Is it possible they care more about beating us because that

Dec 31, 2013, 5:47 PM

is all they can brag about, Spurrier spent half the season setting up that wildcat pass just for us.Dabo doesn't seen to prepare as much for that game as they do in my opinion

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 87
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic