Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How the mighty have fallen....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

How the mighty have fallen....

Oct 27, 2016, 10:43 PM

Mike Patrick and Ed Cunningham exactly where they belong. The late game on a thursday night where most of us don't have to hear their stupid voices.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In related news...

Oct 27, 2016, 10:55 PM

Insomnia cured tonight on the East Coast.

~JKB

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In related news...

Oct 27, 2016, 11:00 PM

+1

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Oct 27, 2016, 11:08 PM

Patrick is O.K. but not Cunningham.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shaq Watson would agree!

Oct 27, 2016, 11:15 PM

Brownlee ain't his biggest fan, tho.

~JKB

Oct 27, 2016, 11:17 PM [ in reply to Re: In related news... ]

Mike Patrick is the worst. He makes routine plays sound gamebreaking just because he doesn't know how to control his voice and tone. Not to mention his propensity for getting names and facts wrong. He sucks. Plain and simple. I was in attendance at the Clemson vs GT game in 2006 when JD and CJ showed out. I recorded it while I was gone because I wanted to watch it when I got home to pick up on things I may have missed while high in the South Stands. Much to my dismay, it was Mike Patrick who was calling the game. Needless to say, it didn't get as many replays as it would have otherwise.

Him and Rod Gilmore can suck it.

Pretty much nailed it.

Oct 27, 2016, 11:21 PM

Nice job.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Pretty much nailed it.

Oct 28, 2016, 12:02 AM

I'd have to put Mack Brown in the same ilk. He never shuts up. Sometimes the best comment is no comment at all, but he he just can't help himself. He talks from tackle to snap. And it's not like he's feeding us some wicked knowledge. Did you here during one of the clemson games he did recently how he kept pronouncing the Defensive Coordinator's name "Venerbles?" It was like his mouth was physically incapable of saying the name correctly. "Venerbles" "Venerbles" time and time again. At what point does his announcing partner backhand his ignorant ### and tell him how to pronounce the name? Ughh. He just drones on play after play. Please, Lord, make Mack Brown go away.

i like Mack brown better than Patrick & Cunningham.

Oct 28, 2016, 12:09 AM

Mack brown reminds me of hank hill's boss - buck Strickland.
Propane & propane accessories.
:)

Re: Pretty much nailed it.

Oct 28, 2016, 12:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Pretty much nailed it. ]

I'm not saying Mack Brown isn't a wholesome guy or that I wouldn't like to hang out with him, I'm just telling him to stay the hell off my TV when I'm watching a ballgame cause there's already enough chatter going on in the room, I don't need it on the broadcast.

Never forgot what that ####### Patrick said about Clemson's D

Oct 28, 2016, 12:02 AM

The night of one of two back-to-back OU Tailwhoopin's......

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never forgot what that ####### Patrick said about Clemson's D

Oct 28, 2016, 12:11 AM

I was in attendance for that game so remind me

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

He unsuccessfully tried to point out that the D that

Oct 28, 2016, 12:44 AM

was playing second/third string when OU got their only touchdown is what we would have in store for everyone the next year. "This is the D that everyone will be facing next year" or something to that effect. Needless to say, A Natty birth a year later, he was wrong.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

And one of them just made a disparaging comment Clemson

Oct 28, 2016, 12:22 AM

Something like, "Of the top 5 or 6 teams, Clemson is the shakiest." I think it was that jerk Cunningham. Later, one said something like, "Louisville has just rolled over everyone". Well, no they haven't!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You Forgot To Mention

Oct 28, 2016, 8:12 AM

that USC was the home team on a Thursday night football game.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic