»
Topic: In regards to the coots having the 2nd best tailgate
Replies: 9   Last Post: Aug 19, 2019 12:46 PM by: Knuck®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.


[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

In regards to the coots having the 2nd best tailgate

[4]
Posted: Aug 19, 2019 11:03 AM
 

scene in America.....you have to consider the source.
Of course PornHub sponsored the study....so.....they love the scene in Olympia.


Re: In regards to the coots having the 2nd best tailgate

[3]
Posted: Aug 19, 2019 11:25 AM
 

The railroad cars are fine for tailgating, but accommodate maybe 2% of the tailgaters. The article needed to point out how the other 98% tailgate.


^ So, you're saying remaining 98% of tailgaters are near, behind or in the Dumpsters!

[1]
Posted: Aug 19, 2019 11:28 AM
 

LoL

Oh, if SC is #2 best tailgating experience in the nation, then I'd rather stay in my backyard on gameday! Geez.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!


Absolutely NO ONE who has ever attended a game at uof5c...


Posted: Aug 19, 2019 11:36 AM
 

other than their own ignorant and deluded fan base, would even remotely attempt to argue that cesspool is the nations second best tailgating experience.

It's not even the second best in the state.





2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.


you are absolutely right about that...


Posted: Aug 19, 2019 12:46 PM
 

South Carolina State has the 2nd best tailgate scene then comes Coastal in 3rd. I'd rank the cooters in a tie for 4th with the Citadel, but the Citadel gets the edge because of the proximity of the intracoastal waterway...

2020 white level member

Re: ^ So, you're saying remaining 98% of tailgaters are near, behind or in the Dumpsters!


Posted: Aug 19, 2019 11:57 AM
 

or between the rows of warehouses.


Maybe the writer is a snowflake...


Posted: Aug 19, 2019 12:05 PM
 

and he really likes gang violence, dilapidated buildings, abandoned warehouses, homeless vagrants, crack houses, prostitutes, crack wh0res and drug dealers.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.


Re: In regards to the coots having the 2nd best tailgate


Posted: Aug 19, 2019 11:32 AM
 

Well they do have more time to spend behind cars than most fans. In regards for football games that is.


Re: In regards to the coots having the 2nd best tailgate


Posted: Aug 19, 2019 11:46 AM
 

Someone needs to put the pipe down. I would seriously consider them to be 2nd to last in Tailgating. You either park on a asphalt fair ground or a Gas Station. This has to be a Joke !


"tailgate spot" takes on a whole new meaning in cootlumbia.***


Posted: Aug 19, 2019 12:36 PM
 




Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: Two for sale lower south sec:H row:II seats 13,15(about 18 yard line) about 10 steps below the porta...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1501 people have read this post