Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In honor of DannyByGodFord being banhammered:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

In honor of DannyByGodFord being banhammered:

Apr 15, 2020, 9:35 AM

Ways to Detect a Coot

The fans of the University of South Carolina, more affectionately known as coots, can easily be identified by their chicken-themed garnet and black apparel. If you suspect you have a coot on your hands and they're not wearing such hideous clothing, or you're on TigerNet, use one of the following methods:

1) If their eyes light up when you start to say "clown", as if expecting you to continue the word.

2) By checking their Tiger Pulse. If it's flatlining, you got a coot.

3) Splash them with a little orange juice. If they get mad, it's a normal person. If they scream and melt, it's either a coot or a witch.

4) Listen for mentions of parking lots after you discreetly start a conversation about favorite places to "storm the trenches".

5) Measure how far their shoulders sink when you start talking about conference championships (or trophies in general). Over two and half inches? You got one.

Message was edited by: homeslice1479®

So apparently she's not banned, only had some posts deleted. I dared to get my hopes up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In honor of DannyByGodFord being banhammered:

Apr 15, 2020, 9:38 AM

How often do they mention strength of schedule ?
Coots , Dawgs and the rest of those SEC puddle-lappers can be instantly flushed out of a hiding scok just by that assertion alone .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: In honor of it why not

Apr 15, 2020, 9:41 AM

stop splashing the screen name around on posts? we didtn need him and we dont need the stupid handle

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fear knot, for the mods are with you...

Apr 15, 2020, 9:42 AM

and have smote the infidel with extreme prejudice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Fear knot, for the mods are with you...

Apr 15, 2020, 9:45 AM

Splasher ^

Good Morning Mike .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aye, and to you, Captain.***

Apr 15, 2020, 9:48 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In honor of DannyByGodFord being banhammered:

Apr 15, 2020, 11:47 AM

Ways to Detect a Coot

The fans of the University of South Carolina, more affectionately known as coots, can easily be identified by their chicken-themed garnet and black apparel. If you suspect you have a coot on your hands and they're not wearing such hideous clothing, or you're on TigerNet, use one of the following methods:

1) If their eyes light up when you start to say "clown", as if expecting you to continue the word.

2) By checking their Tiger Pulse. If it's flatlining, you got a coot.

3) Splash them with a little orange juice. If they get mad, it's a normal person. If they scream and melt, it's either a coot or a witch.

4) Listen for mentions of parking lots after you discreetly start a conversation about favorite places to "storm the trenches".

5) Measure how far their shoulders sink when you start talking about conference championships (or trophies in general). Over two and half inches? You got one.

Message was edited by: homeslice1479®

So apparently she's not banned, only had some posts deleted. I dared to get my hopes up.

I've been led to believe that we shouldn't use God's name in vain!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic