Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When will be Jack's performance evaluation?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 902

When will be Jack's performance evaluation?

Jun 3, 2013, 8:21 AM

: /

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When will be Jack's performance evaluation?

Jun 3, 2013, 8:23 AM

I'm a little worried about Drad. GT's athletics haven't exactly made the best decisions of late.
We should have went after an SEC guy but I guess that did not fit in to what Barker was wanting. Coleman got the boot quick ( having babies every ACC season had some impact) but other than that he has been rather quiet. After the ACC tourney he had zero comments on BB. Either can him or give him your blessing. Also he has not seemed to emphasis beating USC. That should always be the #1 priority.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you know rad worked in the sec for 11 years, 6 at lsu

Jun 3, 2013, 8:26 AM

before being hired by gt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dood don't confuse the issue with facts***

Jun 3, 2013, 8:28 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

i sowie.***

Jun 3, 2013, 8:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you know rad worked in the sec for 11 years, 6 at lsu

Jun 3, 2013, 8:28 AM [ in reply to you know rad worked in the sec for 11 years, 6 at lsu ]

LSU isnt a very good example either, unless he hired saben. If he helped hire miles.. different story all togther.

but I thank him for the peach bowl win :)

why isn't lsu a good example of working in the sec?

Jun 3, 2013, 8:31 AM

i'd luv to hear this.

Because their baseball team is historically bad

Jun 3, 2013, 8:52 AM

Wait, no, no it isn't. Never mind.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

lmao... that must be it. :-).

Jun 3, 2013, 8:59 AM

i remember a day, not so long ago, when i had a very good idea why i visited the tigernet.

i miss that day.

Hopefully, the replacement for Coleman....

Jun 3, 2013, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: When will be Jack's performance evaluation? ]

is not an indication of the kinds of hires we can expect from DRad going forward.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

You're going women's basketball here?

Jun 3, 2013, 8:55 AM

As far as I'm concerned, roll some basketballs out on the court and have someone there to make sure the team gets to the game. Satisfy Title IX requirements and focus on other sports.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We're Clemson and we should be better than that.

Jun 3, 2013, 8:57 AM

Just my .02 cents.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, but if D-Rad wants to save money through a

Jun 3, 2013, 8:59 AM

women's basketball hire and spend it elsewhere, I'm good with that.

one way to improve clemson's standing is to make smarter,

Jun 3, 2013, 9:02 AM

better decisions.

clemson could then say for certain, 'we're better than that...'

i would think your suggestion would fall on the smarter, better side.

just my $.02

;)

The last three hires were all made....

Jun 3, 2013, 9:03 AM [ in reply to Ok, but if D-Rad wants to save money through a ]

based on factors other than who was most qualified. If the program carries such a low priority level with the administration (which is clearly the case), maybe we should just suspend it and spend the money on rowing and women's golf.

Re: When will be Jack's performance evaluation?

Jun 3, 2013, 8:26 AM

40 wins against a top 5 schedule, top 5 recruiting class, another great class on the way along with the one after that. imagine the evaluation will consist of 3 words. good job coach.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In fairness....

Jun 3, 2013, 8:38 AM

if you take a close look at the schedule, the 40 wins were mostly against inferior competition and our hitting was irratic and inconsistent (and at times abysmal) for about the third or fourth season in a row.

Re: In fairness....

Jun 3, 2013, 8:58 AM

I agree except it is erratic.

You will not be invited to the Tigernet spelling Bee if you dont clean it up. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In fairness....

Jun 3, 2013, 9:02 AM [ in reply to In fairness.... ]

What does that say for FSU and NC State's schedule? We went into the series against FSU with a chance to win our division. Must be they beat bad teams and lost to good teams too! Come on people! We were ranked in the top 20 for a reason. If our hitting were to improve we would be at the same level as the rest of the ACC top teams. Base running too.

The lousy hitting and base running...

Jun 3, 2013, 9:07 AM

have been one of the more consistent aspects of this team for the last three to four years.

Re: The lousy hitting and base running...

Jun 3, 2013, 9:12 AM

i guess you people have not seen much college baseball on tv. more mental errors than you can even start to believe. coach said when the season started that we would be very aggressive. sometimes it just dont work. this team had to manufacture runs. if you didnt notice we were not real great with risp. that is runners in scoring position for those of you in reolinda.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you know rad worked in the sec for 11 years, 6 at lsu

Jun 3, 2013, 9:15 AM

Geez, there is no evidence of the sec connection in his performance as an AD.

Replies: 21
| visibility 902
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic