Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Where would UCF finish in the ACC?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Where would UCF finish in the ACC?

Nov 2, 2018, 11:39 AM

Based on their blowout win over Pitt who is 3-1 in conference play I think they would easily win the Coastal and be right there with BC for second in the Atlantic.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In a really bad year for the league like this one

Nov 2, 2018, 11:44 AM

I still wouldn’t pick them higher than 5th. They’re Syracuse with a worse defense

Re: In a really bad year for the league like this one

Nov 2, 2018, 11:57 AM

You’ve lost it.

I’m not the ones who’s lost here

Nov 2, 2018, 12:51 PM

They aren’t coming within 5 scores of us, Syracuse beats them, as does BC, State, probably Miami, hell I don’t even know that I hate FSU’s chances against them

Nov 2, 2018, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: In a really bad year for the league like this one ]

Base on you low pulse you must be kin to Dr. Kevorkian.

Nov 2, 2018, 11:58 AM [ in reply to In a really bad year for the league like this one ]

Hard to say since they don't play quality opponents, probably 4th overall, they could beat all the teams in the coastal.

They would win the Coastal then be put at an unfair disadvantage

Nov 2, 2018, 12:47 PM

against Clemson because we basically get a bye week before the ACCCG blowing out USuCk. Our starters will be rested and UCF would get steamrolled thus crushing their playoff dreams.

CU 56 UCF 7

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where would UCF finish in the ACC?

Nov 2, 2018, 12:51 PM

Probably right behind us bc, we are the only dominant team in the ACC this year. NC State got a very lucky break with TL going down as soon as he did. We got down by two scores and came back and beat them with Chase that barely had any game experience, and no experience at leading our #1's in a game. They got lucky that TL was injured, and they were lucky that Chase didn't have the experience that he has now!!!

Sorry, I meant to say Cuse, I'm use to NC State giving us a hard time.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1st in Coastal; 2nd, 3rd, or 4th in Atlantic

Nov 2, 2018, 12:55 PM

Also think Syracuse is the only other ACC team worthy of a CFP committee top 25 ranking at this moment.

Message was edited by: ninetytwotiger®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe 5th this year. They'd lose to Clemson, BC,

Nov 2, 2018, 12:57 PM

maybe UVA, maybe GT, then some random game over the grind of the season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

A very distant 2nd overall. They're better than anyone in

Nov 2, 2018, 12:59 PM

the Coastal and would probably beat anyone in the Atlantic except Clemson, and that game would be a butt whipping like they haven't seen in a long time.

15th***

Nov 2, 2018, 1:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Nov 2, 2018, 1:02 PM

The OP did something here that ticks me off. She asked

Nov 2, 2018, 1:03 PM

a question for people to give their opinion then jumped those whose opinion wasn't the same as hers. Well how about this then I'm not going to give you the pleasure of knowing where I'd rate UCF I really don't know. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I heard that Coots are getting excited about the Akron Zips

Nov 2, 2018, 1:25 PM

No doubt you'll let them know what a premier SEC team looks like....or at tell them about time you dated Bama.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2nd***

Nov 2, 2018, 1:27 PM

Depends on division and cross division games

Nov 2, 2018, 1:30 PM

Losing record in Atlantic and possibly as high as .500 in the Coastal. The are at not very good and most teams don’t make it through the season without having to win/play games with back-up qbs in this league. Just off the top CU, VT SU, UNC, Duke, GT, UL have all had to go w back-up QBs - I imagine some of the others have. BC is 6-2 with their AA RB out multiple games. UCF would get bludgeoned and wouldn’t have the depth to last a season.

2nd right behind Clemson

Nov 2, 2018, 1:46 PM

The way you guys talk about UCF's schedule reminds me of the way that South Carolina fans talk about Clemson's ACC schedule.

The irony is pretty hilarious.

except for a few things-- the #s don't bear out what the

Nov 2, 2018, 2:16 PM

Coots say.....The ACC for example has trashed the SEC East in rivalry games the last few years. Yes the ACC will probably go 1-3 this year but it's been 1 sided recently. Also, the Coots get their shot every year and each year we make them look like UCF or worse. Clemson also is something like 8-2 against the SEC the last few years with the only losses coming to Bama.

You are drawing comparisons of Coot fans complaining about our schedule like we're talking about UCS but the comparison you should be drawing is the mouthiness of 2 jealous fanbases- UCF and UCS thinking they are all that when they both suck.

Nov 2, 2018, 1:55 PM

UCF would be about 8-4 and on the same level as NC State. I think they would struggle against anyone with a reasonably talented defense, the would lose at least two road games. The question would be which teams would beat them twice. Adding in ACC craziness...

If Coastal: Loss to Miami, GT, and *I think* VT (if in bleaksburg)

If Atlantic, Loss to Clemson, 'Cuse, BC/NC State, and likely FSU.

Loss to a major OOC game would be added.

2nd***

Nov 2, 2018, 2:18 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

to last maybe***

Nov 2, 2018, 2:19 PM

You keep riding that Pitt train....

Nov 2, 2018, 5:05 PM

They have only played half their conference slate....and three of those have been at home

It included Duke, unc, GT and Syracuse.

They don’t play Clemson, BC or NCSU.

Can they actually win a road game this year?

Tell Central Florida to play someone.

They would be a middle of the road ACC team this year...and this year ain’t a great year.

Furthermore, your transitive property assumption shows a complete lack of understanding about college football.

Team A beating team B that beats team C does not equal team A beating team C.

Example: Florida beats LSU, who beats Georgia. Shouldn’t Florida beat Georgia? Nope. Didn’t happen. And this scenario happens all the time.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic