Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Impressed with our WR play. I don't know that we quite have
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,052

Impressed with our WR play. I don't know that we quite have

Oct 17, 2020, 4:44 PM

a Ross/Higgins/Williams/Watkins/Hopkins guy out there ... yet ... maybe, but I'm not sure we don't either. Amari Rodgers is finally healthy and a primary target, and it shows. He looks great. I'm also very impressed with the evolution of Cornell Powell; he looks very polished and confident. He could be huge for us this year. Ladson had one go off of his fingertips that was perhaps catchable, but it would have been a great catch. I still think he has all of the tools and I feel really good about his future here. Once Ngata gets healty, I think it's obvious he's going to explode. Ajou is another physical freak who just needs a little time to develop, but good Lawd he will be a nightmare for opposing DBs down the road. Maybe the one guy who really caught my eye today was EJ Williams; of all the ones mentioned, he may have "the look" more so than any of the others ... hands, size, speed, smooth athleticism, just needs reps. Anyway, just the insane ramblings of a madman.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Agree about Amari. If anyone has Force Factor multiplied

Oct 17, 2020, 4:47 PM

their NFL draft stock since the start of the season, it is him. Since he is primarily working out of the slot, may still be 2nd round at this point, but if he keeps on making highlight reels, he may work himself into Round 1.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Impressed with our WR play. I don't know that we quite have

Oct 17, 2020, 4:52 PM

I also love that we have TE's who can catch. The TD pass to Davis Allen was beautifully designed. Wanna cover that pitch to Travis? Ok. TE wide open.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Absolutely!***

Oct 17, 2020, 4:53 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Oct 17, 2020, 7:41 PM

I'm still a little skiddish about the wr group as a whole, but I think it's what you say (basically that there is no stud). If J Ross were playing we'd be as close a "lock" to winning a nc as could be. Amari has stepped up big, and having TE weapons and ETN out of the backfield makes us pretty strong (especially with TL16 playing out of his mind). Ladson and Ngata have not been the difference makers I thought they would be, but they have time before the post-season. I like EJ, would like to see him more, he'll be real good when he adds some muscle. Ajou is a project, but if they can harness the athlete (ie. teach him to catch) he could be a weapon in a year or two

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2020, 7:45 PM

If Ngata can get fully healthy he will put on a show. Caught the one pass today but didn't play after that. Hopefully he's a full go next week.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,052
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic