Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm worried about playing South Carolina this year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Jul 26, 2019, 9:20 AM
Cock D-Line.jpg(128.8 K)

Did you see the picture of their D-Line this year ???????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Is this real?

Jul 26, 2019, 9:21 AM

Because it looks real.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this real?

Jul 28, 2019, 6:16 PM

REAL

null

Jul 26, 2019, 9:28 AM

Said no one ever.

I'm worried about playing them too...

Jul 26, 2019, 9:28 AM

All of the foreign objects being hurled from the stands by uof5c fans at the Clemson players, coaches and band is unsafe.

I wonder what kind of lame-@$$ excuse they'll invent this year in some weak and desperate attempt to rationalize and justify their inappropriate conduct.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I'm worried about playing them too...

Jul 26, 2019, 9:31 AM

They need to install checkpoints for batteries. If the refs don't start doing something about those inbreds, it will never stop.

It's just part of the culture...

Jul 26, 2019, 9:40 AM

of a trashy low-rent fan base.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Give them ice cream cones as they enter...

Jul 26, 2019, 9:41 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm worried about playing them too... ]

Tell them they're beaks...but could hold a surprise, too!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm worried about playing them too...

Jul 26, 2019, 12:26 PM [ in reply to I'm worried about playing them too... ]

Any fans caught throwing debris on the field or at players should be prosecuted. If I was a Clemson fan, coach or player and was it by an object thrown from a fan who could be identified, they would meet me in civil court.

Probably an easy win in court since the coot fan would most likely have Todd Ellis defend them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FIFY

Jul 26, 2019, 1:06 PM

Any fans caught throwing debris on the field or at players should be prosecuted. If I was a Clemson fan, coach or player and was it by an object thrown from a fan who could be identified, they would meet me in civil court.

Probably an easy win in court since the coot fan would most likely have GWPTiger® defend them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Therein lies another BIG part of the problem...

Jul 26, 2019, 1:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm worried about playing them too... ]

Stadium security and the contingent of local law enforcement on hand did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about it.

Of course, they also seem to condone, or at the very least ignore, tailgate sexcapades and handjobs in the stands.

On that basis, I guess we shouldn't be too surprised.

To be fair that handjob.

Jul 26, 2019, 7:17 PM

Was more of a "two finger worm hunt" job in the stands that "lady" was giving to that young "man".

So we should prosecute the fans who threw...

Jul 26, 2019, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm worried about playing them too... ]

oranges on the field when we found out we were going to the Orange Bowl?

"Perhaps the most unique image of the 81 season was that of exploding oranges on the South Carolina AstroTurf. They were being tossed from the Clemson student section to signify the Tigers Orange Bowl birth." ~ Jack Felling Clemson Sports Information

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Or fans who threw Zero bars on the field when we won at the

Jul 26, 2019, 2:23 PM

Willy B during the 0-21 streak?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I was all like.......

Jul 26, 2019, 2:25 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I was all like.......

Jul 26, 2019, 3:14 PM

Would you like to meet in civil court?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I confess. I'm guilty of both - throwing oranges and zero

Jul 26, 2019, 6:42 PM [ in reply to Or fans who threw Zero bars on the field when we won at the ]

bars onto the field at Willie B.

There is a difference in making a celebratory statement by tossing objects onto the field vs. targeting players in anger and trying to hit them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I confess. I'm guilty of both - throwing oranges and zero

Aug 2, 2019, 12:46 PM

null

Re: I'm worried about playing South Carolina this year

Jul 26, 2019, 10:16 AM

I think it will be a beat down this year and Clemson with punish South Carolina and here is why. Dabo is not one to run up the score and while Spurrier liked to beat Clemson, I think both he and Dabo respected each other. Spurrier actually probably saw Dabo as a younger version of himself as shown by the invitation of Dabo and his wife to Spurrier's induction into the College Football hall of fame. I don't think that is the case with Muschamp.

Muschamp seems to have a chip on his shoulder. Remember Dabo was just a receivers coach when Muschamp was riding high as the defensive coordinator at Texas and many on this board were suggesting that Muschamp replace Bowden. Times has certainly changed since then and I think Muschamp is pissed.

That was clearly evident in last years game. Clemson was in control early, and showing mercy Dabo pulled the starters. Like a jerk Muschamp kept his first team in and finally Dabo had had enough and put the first team back in. This year I don't think Dabo will show that kind of mercy again. I believe he will pour it on until Muschamp is forced to concede and pull the starters. Dabo is a compassionate person but if you take advantage of him you will pay the price. I believe that will be the case this year with South Carolina.

Jul 26, 2019, 10:41 AM

I don't want to take up for Muschamp, but at what point in that game was he supposed to lay down and give up? We scored a touchdown early in the 4th to make it a 28 point game, but they were able to pull to within 14 with under 4 minutes to go. Their odds of coming back to win were very slim, but I'd be pissed if Dabo pulled all of our starters and gave up under those circumstances. Also, when exactly did we pull all of our starters? We always rotate players so some backups were likely out there, but Lawrence played the entire game.

Jul 26, 2019, 10:50 AM

Yes he came back playing our third and Fourth string defense. At the start of the fourth the game was clearly out of reach and it would have been worse if Dabo had left everyone in. Everyone knew at that point they were losing and would not win except Muschamp.

Jul 26, 2019, 12:35 PM

Aren't we known for rotating players throughout games though? And who were the 3rd and 4th string guys for us who played a ton of snaps in that one?

Also to be clear, if we're ever down by 28 with an entire quarter to play, and then 21 points with over 9 minutes to play, your expectation is for Dabo to give up?

In that case, I suppose Dabo was being a jerk in the Sugar Bowl when we were down 24-6 and he left our starters in all the way until the very end of the game?

To be clear, I think Muschamp is a jackoff, is an average coach at best, and I hope we beat them by 50+ next year, but I'm not going to blame the guy for continuing to have his guys battle.

Jul 26, 2019, 10:27 AM

They are taller than I expected and seem to have a good spring to their step.

if I was Dabo

Jul 26, 2019, 10:38 AM

I would have a conversation with the officials before the game and explain to them the dangers to his players and fans being assaulted by bottles etc. thrown at them by the so called ‘fans’ in the stadium and make the referees aware of the fact that he would pull his players from the field if these stupid acts occurred. Let the zebras deal with the tv guys who will be irate if the game is halted. The last trip to that rat hole of a stadium was embarrassing to college football.

Jul 26, 2019, 12:36 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm worried about playing South Carolina this year ]

Scarey.......they have that crazy look in their eyes and a spring in their step.

Spring chickens

Jul 26, 2019, 2:20 PM

by definition .........

null

Jul 29, 2019, 8:06 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm worried about playing South Carolina this year ]

lol

null

From that picture, possibly talented, but they lack focus.

Jul 26, 2019, 11:16 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 26, 2019, 12:11 PM

They all look like 5th year seniors. They look old.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't Worry.....

Jul 26, 2019, 1:36 PM

I don't see how they can tackle anyone.

Jul 26, 2019, 7:23 PM

I worried quite a bit about the South Carolina game...when their coach was named Spurrier and ours Richt. No so much worry these days.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic