Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm white. I'll never understand what crappernick
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 97
| visibility 1

I'm white. I'll never understand what crappernick

Sep 14, 2016, 8:06 PM

And the kneelers are going through.....

But I am a United States Marine and none of them will understand what I went through.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thank you for serving

Sep 14, 2016, 8:08 PM

You came home safe!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm white. I'll never understand what crappernick

Sep 14, 2016, 8:09 PM

Cool story, bruh. Also, wrong board.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2016, 8:11 PM

Read my other posts tonight. But with all respect JD are you replying to all these other posts with the same message. Only 10 percent of these topics on here are football related anymore. Help me out by attempting to get the mods to follow their own rules and guidelines.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm white. I'll never understand what crappernick ]

The infestation has reached tigernet

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2016, 9:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm white. I'll never understand what crappernick ]

Why is it the wrong board? Crapnick is a football player effing up the game and pizzing on our flag IMO. He can rot in effing he!! for all I care.

BTW: Thanks for serving and protecting me. At least I appreciate it. To he!! with those that don't.

Sep 14, 2016, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm white. I'll never understand what crappernick ]

You may leave also

Sep 14, 2016, 8:09 PM

My little brother is a Marine

Thank you for your service.

I'm sorry you're offended, sir

Sep 14, 2016, 8:13 PM

Cap's protest isn't about the military. The national anthem isn't about the military. As a defender of our country I hope you respect his right to speak freely.

Thanks for your service.

Re: I'm sorry you're offended, sir

Sep 14, 2016, 8:18 PM

You are a part of the problem. Nothing about your post makes since other than from a hypocritical standpoint. Tell me this...how is it okay for Colin Kaepernick to get offended but its not okay for me to get offended. Is it bc I am white. Am I not allowed to be offended by something?

You absolutely are

Sep 14, 2016, 8:36 PM

I was just using my first amendment right the same way you and Kapernick are.

Re: You absolutely are

Sep 14, 2016, 8:38 PM

But the difference is is that you are crucifying me for the same reason as you are getting on to me about my thoughts on Kaepernick

Re: You absolutely are

Sep 14, 2016, 8:50 PM

Ok, tell me your military service and how that should change Kapernicks feeling about blacks being treated differently

Do you understand his stance? At all? It's not about you bro.

He didn't say that at all. You're putting words in his mouth***

Sep 15, 2016, 7:41 AM [ in reply to Re: You absolutely are ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

It's worse - he's protesting directly agianst America.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:26 PM [ in reply to I'm sorry you're offended, sir ]

"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color"

He is lashing out against all of America by his own words, and disrespecting a symbol which represents liberty and justice, regardless of what his ignorant a$$ thinks. Besides, the idea of America oppressing black people and people of color is a fokking joke. Such a protest, while certainly his right, is an childish insult to those who fought, died, and sacrificed for his right to make it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

That has nothing to do with the military

Sep 14, 2016, 8:34 PM

At all

Re: That has nothing to do with the military

Sep 14, 2016, 8:37 PM

If I decide his actions offend me then it d a m n well offends me. How is it okay for him to be offended but not me. This coming from someone who isn't in the military.

"You're not black you'll never understand"

"You aren't in the military and never served your country you'll never understand"

Tell me the difference.

I'm neither black or military but

Sep 14, 2016, 8:53 PM

I can still tell you are probably morally deficient.

Re: I'm neither black or military but

Sep 14, 2016, 8:54 PM

do you stand for the Anthem?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I'm neither black or military but

Sep 14, 2016, 10:34 PM

I do. Hand over heart. Cap off. I even get a little teary eyed when it's during a memorial-type event. And I think all the retards bitching about this need to get a life.

I'm black and I've been in the military

Sep 14, 2016, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Re: That has nothing to do with the military ]

Idk what that gets me, but I'm hoping it's at least a cookie. :D

It has everything to do with the military. Men and women

Sep 14, 2016, 8:43 PM [ in reply to That has nothing to do with the military ]

have bled and died and sacrificed beyong measure for the very ideals the flag and the national anthem represent. He has chosen to exercise his right not to honor those specific things.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Oh and FYI, black people are still oppressed.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:40 PM [ in reply to It's worse - he's protesting directly agianst America. ]

If you don't think so then time to turn off the John Cougar Mellancamp

Re: Oh and FYI, black people are still oppressed.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:43 PM

Do you even know what being oppressed means? Are you white or black. Bc lord knows if you white you cannot make that statement. It's funny I have many black friends who don't feel oppressed. Maybe just maybe the ones that feel oppressed are the same ones who want handouts. I might wake up tomorrow and feel oppressed. Let me tell you something younging. If Doctor Ben Carson can become what he has become from where he came from. ANYONE CAN.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:46 PM

Ben Carson doesn't represent most black people........He is a wonderful neurosurgeon that happens to be black but he doesn't represent 90 percent of most black Americans in this country....he's a token

Sep 14, 2016, 8:47 PM

He became a token because he decided to become one. He began his life in that "90" percent in which you spoke of.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:57 PM

And you know this because?................is it because alL black people start off in the 90% or did you watch his movie on tv?

Sep 14, 2016, 9:02 PM

Straight from the horses mouth is how I know. Lord someone going to take offense to my saying horses.

And if 90 percent of blacks start their lives in poverty tell me how it is anyone fault but their own. Ben carson began his life in poverty and became a voice for blacks to GO TO SCHOOL AND GET A SKILL. But no. So tell me whose fault is it if the ones who began their lives in poverty stay in poverty? Whose fault??

Sep 14, 2016, 9:09 PM

https://youtu.be/vX_Vzl-r8NY

Hopefully this will enlighten you.......best case scenario it will......more than likely it won't. How do you think after watching this video doesn't illustrate how most of white America has advanced? When our people have just now, 400 years later, began to experience what European settlers were experiencing 400 years earlier? You call us lazy, get out and get a job, and my ancestors built this.mktherfuckin country for Free 99! Had our women raped, men lynched, placed in systemic inequality but expect us to win a game win we aren't in control from a system standpoint of controlling the game. That's the wake up call you need to accept!

Sep 14, 2016, 9:19 PM

No one can deny slavery was despicable and an evil blemish to this country. However, EVERYTHING ELSE this video offered was excuses. I mean seriously. They are excuses. I get drug tested to. Here's a secret how to pass a drug test. Don't do #### drugs. Oh listen to cops. They are the authority. I'm only bringing up points this video made. And it's videos like this that continue giving minorities excuses for themselves. Tell me something. What are you doing to help your people? If you aren't doing anything why do you expect the country, government, anyone for that matter to do anything??? Answer that!! Now shut up and go do something for your oppressed people.

Sep 14, 2016, 9:25 PM

You proved my point.......just when you typed HOWEVER.....I do for everyone, not just my people.....thats what a Christian does right, since you're a right winger......you're just a Sunday Christian that talks the talk and doesn't walk the walk......you have to look at yourself everyday and see that you're a coward because you won't stand for injustice in any capacity and take proud stance from where you are in life. You need to get it together

Sep 14, 2016, 9:29 PM

How can you call yourself a christian being a liberal. Someone who's prochoice and believes in gay marriage? Apparently you are the type that plays church and pucks and chose what to believe out of the bible. With no respect whatsoever to you. I am a right winger and a christian. And you just racial profiled me. Can you not see your own hypocritical ways? Your double standards are very annoying and I would appreciate it if you'd stop. Stop doing to me and white people what you say we are doing to yall.

Sep 14, 2016, 9:38 PM

Being a Christian isn't about choosing sides, it's about doing what's right BECAUSE it's RIGHT, not because a political party has an agenda that I have to be like sheep and follow what they say. Im.my own man, make my own choices, read and live by the Word and don't pick.and choose to use it to prove a point. Like I said, you're a Sunday Christian.....you're white supremacy is slowly coming to the forefront, especially since you're the voice for all white people. I don't talk about it, I live it......and nowhere in the bible if you read it like you state, makes reference to any particular party or tells me.to be pro choice or pro life.......you made the ASSumption......and are looking like one

Sep 14, 2016, 9:42 PM

You are wrong. Apparently you haven't opened your bible (that you totally live by every day) bc the bible clearly states that life isn't only at conception but before. "I knew you before you were in the womb". Secondly you have been calling me names all night. Is that what God wants you to do to me? Wow...another hypocritical moment for you. Tell me how that makes you feel.

Sep 14, 2016, 9:46 PM

What scripture is that from? Don't quote anything if you can't state which book.and chapter and verse that it's from. Everyone knows that scripture if you paid attention for a few years in church growing up. No one is calling you names. You just need to realize that there are more than your viewpoint in this country and on this board and respect people that don't agree with you. It doesn't make them your enemy, it just means that you can have an open discussion without being offended

Sep 15, 2016, 3:26 PM

Jeremiah 1:5
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;

There you go young prophet.

Everyone can go home now.

Sep 16, 2016, 12:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Oh and FYI, black people are still oppressed. ]

Racism is over, a black man became a doctor. Woo! High five!

Sep 14, 2016, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Oh and FYI, black people are still oppressed. ]

Alot of handouts go to the trailer parks too...just saying......

And so are white people. And brown people. And yellow

Sep 14, 2016, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Oh and FYI, black people are still oppressed. ]

people. And red people. Just not by America.

- H. L. Mencken

Truth***

Sep 14, 2016, 8:55 PM

Is Affirmative Action

Sep 14, 2016, 9:15 PM

the oppression of Asian and white people?

null

Re: Is Affirmative Action

Sep 14, 2016, 9:21 PM

AA was put in place to bring equality.......if there has to be a law or bill passed to bring about change, more than likely there's some form of discrimination occurring....America was inhabited by people of color before it was overtaken by Europeans......so, forgive the minority of non Europeans left here in America to want to have any rights at all......

Sep 14, 2016, 9:22 PM

You will always use "descrimination" as an excuse. Everyone has rights. There are social injustices for white people too. It's not as one sided as you all think.

Sep 14, 2016, 9:26 PM

It would help if you spelled it right.....Discrimination, not Descrimination......ijs

Sep 14, 2016, 9:30 PM

See this is what you all do. You're worried about my spelling when there's all this oppression going on around here. Man no wonder nothing has changed.

Sep 14, 2016, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Is Affirmative Action ]

Are Asian-Americans being oppressed and suffering from discrimination when they are rejected by colleges for admission when individuals with much lower credentials and test scores are accepted?

Are universities functioning under a quota system?

null

Sep 14, 2016, 9:40 PM

Asian Americans were given reparations by the US government for mistreatment during the 2nd WW......where was that for Black Americans? Yet, we're stereotyped and profiled and need to "work hard lIke everyone else" right? Give me a break

Sep 14, 2016, 9:48 PM

> Asian Americans were given reparations by the US
> government for mistreatment during the 2nd
> WW......where was that for Black Americans? Yet,
> we're stereotyped and profiled and need to "work hard
> lIke everyone else" right? Give me a break

I am truly sorry for your plight.

So you would like reparations?

null

Sep 14, 2016, 9:50 PM

DUDE! We want what the anthem sings about, what the law says that we should have, to be treated the same as a white person and not abuse power and the law to benefit ones agenda.

Sep 14, 2016, 9:57 PM

Me too.

null

Sep 14, 2016, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Is Affirmative Action ]

> AA was put in place to bring equality.......if there
> has to be a law or bill passed to bring about change,
> more than likely there's some form of discrimination
> occurring....America was inhabited by people of color
> before it was overtaken by Europeans......so, forgive
> the minority of non Europeans left here in America to
> want to have any rights at all......

Nice dodge.

Change the subject when you recognize that affirmative action is oppressive to thoose people on the other side.

To correct past ills, you want to receive excessive benefits - I got it.

null

Sep 14, 2016, 9:42 PM

Not dodging anything. It was put in place to make things were fair.....judging from your comments you know nothing about it....just speaking about perception and not reality

Sep 14, 2016, 9:43 PM

Glad this person knows how much we do and do not know.

Sep 14, 2016, 9:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Is Affirmative Action ]

Wait - so you are now judging me?

I thought that was your original premise - "don't judge me without walking in my shoes".

null

Sep 14, 2016, 10:42 PM [ in reply to Re: Is Affirmative Action ]

It would help if you used proper grammar..ijs

"Not dodging anything. It was put in place to make things were fair"

Sep 14, 2016, 11:09 PM [ in reply to Oh and FYI, black people are still oppressed. ]

I am not exactly sure how black people are oppressed. I am a Cherokee Indian and I dang sure am not oppressed. I actually have "reverse oppression." I got preferential status in government hiring. etc. etc. etc. I can honestly say, the only racism I have ever experienced in my life came from black, not white people.

Sep 15, 2016, 8:50 AM

And if any group has been oppressed it is Native-Americans.

null

Re: I'm sorry you're offended, sir

Sep 14, 2016, 10:07 PM [ in reply to I'm sorry you're offended, sir ]

Kaps protest is about being a shatty QB who is selfish enough to cause more national strife in hopes of keeping a roster spot or getting his starting job back. If they cut him its because he took a public stance - knee in his case, over a contrversial issue. Bastage.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

national anthem is about the military....

Sep 14, 2016, 10:32 PM [ in reply to I'm sorry you're offended, sir ]

It was written on September 14, 1814 by the 35-year-old lawyer and amateur poet Francis Scott Key after witnessing the bombardment of Fort McHenry by British ships of the Royal Navy in Baltimore Harbor during the Battle of Baltimore in the War of 1812. Key was inspired by the large American flag, the Star-Spangled Banner, flying triumphantly above the fort during the American victory.

If that is not military related, I don't know what is

Calling him crappernick doesn't exactly help.***

Sep 14, 2016, 8:13 PM

Re: Calling him crappernick doesn't exactly help.***

Sep 14, 2016, 8:19 PM

I'm sorry did that offend you?

One word, OWNED!

Sep 14, 2016, 8:15 PM

Thanks for your service

I don't see race.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:15 PM

I would only know you were white if I saw you because you told me.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:17 PM

First of all...why are the Tigernet boards turning into the bloody Fox News comment sections?

Secondly, I also thank you for your service from the bottom of my heart.

Thirdly, and most importantly...it's critical for you to understand that whilst Colin's act (not sure I would really classify it as a protest) is disrespectful to many...he is able to do it freely and safely. That's what our armed services fight to protect. In other countries, he would have been arrested and "mysteriously disappeared" or hung in the town square by masked men wearing turbans or whatever other unfortunate demise would come to bear in a less civilized country...albeit Trump notwithstanding.

Trust me, in the court of public opinion...Colin is feeling the full brunt of the 1st Amendment...as it should be. And that's why you should lift your head high and feel proud that you served to protect these rights. Don't focus on the actor, but rather focus on the whole play.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:21 PM

Preaching to the choir. Newby you should check out my other posts.

Probably be more respectful if you didn't misspell his name.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:23 PM

Hard to look like you are trying to make a point when you start off that way.

Re: Probably be more respectful if you didn't misspell his name.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:24 PM

^Another person offended so easily. Lord.^^^

I'm not offended by what he did or your post.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:29 PM

I'm simply stating that when you start your argument by name calling (or trying to turn someone's name into something else in order to disparage them) your argument becomes lost because the focus shifts to that act (changing the spelling of the name) instead of the point you are trying to make.

My point is you can make a valid argument without disparaging the other party.

Re: I'm not offended by what he did or your post.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:30 PM

Thank you for your wisdom. I will not need it in my lifetime.

Re: I'm not offended by what he did or your post.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:33 PM [ in reply to I'm not offended by what he did or your post. ]

Kind of like how Kaepernick stayed in his seat during the anthem. No that wasn't a distraction to anyone on his team was it? Him kneeling wasn't distracting anyone on his team either was it? You have absolutely no argument. How is it that I cannot voice my opinion when I served this #### country. I actually fought for the D A M N right to spell his name whatever #### way I want!!!

Once again, you have every right to do anything you want.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:38 PM

(obviously, as long as you aren't breaking any laws)

My suggestion is to just consider the use of civil discourse when trying to make a point.

Re: Once again, you have every right to do anything you want.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:39 PM

Thanks but I'm good. Maybe one day you can get past it.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:28 PM

Who in God's green Earth td this post?????

Well the first sentence pretty much let everyone know

Sep 14, 2016, 8:32 PM

you wouldn't understand.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 14, 2016, 8:40 PM

I don't see how people like most on TNET will get upset that KAP kneels during the National Anthem ...which is the symbol for Justice, Liberty, and The Pursuit of Happiness. But then won't stand up to a system that limits a certain sect of people from being able to achieve this. The National Anthem is 3 minutes long...but there is a whole 23 Hours and 57 minutes that we should be practicing what The National Anthem speaks of. The fact of the matter is.. it dosen't matter if Kap was raised by White Parents he can still stand up for a cause. I too served in Air Force Special Ops.. and have been racially harassed.. and I had to defend the rights of bigots to treat me as sub-human. Think how that made me feel. You guys dont get it, because you don't want to get it.. or fear that this Country that was built on all men are created equal is a lie.

So you were harassed in the military?

Sep 14, 2016, 8:42 PM

The supposed pillar of justice according to some here?

Re: So you were harassed in the military?

Sep 14, 2016, 8:44 PM

Yes I was harassed both in and out the military. I was stereotyped, and I was racially profiled as well.

Re: So you were harassed in the military?

Sounds like you are just misses sensitive. Go ahead make up an example. There are a s s holes out there everywhere. I personally know you could have ruined someone's career if you reported it in the military. If you chose not to that's ON YOU.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:45 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm white. I'll never understand what crappernick ]

If you feel oppressed it's your own #### fault. If ben carson can become what he's become FROM WHERE HE CAME FROM anyone can.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:52 PM

Your right.. they are ######## everywhere.. just like you. First you don't know me or anything about my career. That's the problem...you assume I was just sensitive huh. Well to be clear Ive had to report and report racial bigotry in my unit. But that's proof it still happens. Second, the problem with The Majority in this country ..they don't want to recognize that our culture has a serious racial problem..since the birth of this country. Third.. I have had successful career despite of the wrong doings...but i'm the exception instead of the expected. and THAT is what idiots like you don't understand.

Sep 14, 2016, 8:56 PM

You complain about me not knowing you but you.call me an idiot. But you don't know me. Funny how many things kneeler, people who.look for handouts, etc all have the same common interests with one another. Guess what yall are just a tiny percent of the population that feel that way. Get over it.

Sep 14, 2016, 9:01 PM

99% of the Black Populations feels that way. Let me ask you .. should we get over 9/11 too. Should I get over the fact that atrocities continue to happen to black people in this country. So now I take handouts? I've never been on any type of Government assistance in my life. Keyboard Gangsta... half the things you say are actually not intelligent. So dont' worry about a reply because after a while people can't tell the differences between fools who argue. So I won't lower myself to your foolish mindset. BTW...you sound like a Trump supporter lol

Sep 14, 2016, 9:04 PM

I am a Trump supporter. Does that offend you? I'm not sorry that it does. Tell me how that comment differs from anything I have been saying? You are a hypocrite and cannot help but to stoop to my level bc you know it's much higher than yours.

Sep 14, 2016, 9:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm white. I'll never understand what crappernick ]

I recently lived in a country that was 98% African by ancestry, I'm Caucasian. The majority of people treated me well, & sometimes I felt, my own perception, like a zoo animal. I'm absolutely positive I was mistreated on 4 occasions because of the color of my skin. My point is that some people suck , most don't, grow up.

what I find ridiculous

is that everyone cares what other people are doing or saying. i like dissing the cocklovers and talking tiger sports. all this other crap is fluff and background noise. so, why discuss it? if it does not directly effect you, then who gives a ####? the problem with this country is its all about everyone else and not oneself. who are we to judge? people have choices and we don't have to like them - not our job. but give people a forum and they wax poetic about nonsense. you chose to serve, much like many in my family. that was a choice for them - and for you. we allow social media to drive this country and that's why this is noise. sometimes it's better to sit back and enjoy life and enjoy tiger ball. cures all ills

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

I agree. I honestly don't care....

Sep 14, 2016, 8:56 PM

if they sit, stand at attention, etc etc. It doesn't change my bottom line. I respect this country and would stand. That said, I don't care what Colin does. I think people look for things to get angry about, especially after happy hour.

its amazing really

Sep 14, 2016, 9:01 PM

i believe it's to distract themselves from all their own issues. change the focus and they can go through life with blinders. i have enough of my own issues then to worry about whose standing/sitting, whose being labeled dem/rep, racist/uniter, etc. ####, have a drink and chill.

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Race relations is actually kind of a big deal

Sep 14, 2016, 9:14 PM [ in reply to what I find ridiculous ]

Maybe not on the Tiger Football board, but in the P&R board where it belongs.

I'm surprised people aren't more into this than they are. The BLM movement has a lot of baggage with people that want to just cause trouble. This is a well known athlete making a statement - in a pretty passive way - that there is a problem to address. People dont want to talk about it because they think it's not a problem. Well some think it is and it is worth listening to.

There is a problem..

Sep 15, 2016, 8:05 AM

That said, BLM should do a better defining the problem and what the possible solutions are. What exactly is the problem?

Sep 14, 2016, 10:22 PM

It's turtles all the way down

Sep 15, 2016, 11:18 AM

Yea, because it's against your duty to kneel. You couldn't do so if you wanted to , could ya?

As well, there are marines and other military personnel who support kapernick.

??

?
?

Sep 15, 2016, 12:30 PM

You sacrificed to defend the rights and freedoms for all American citizens.

It's a shame you have a problem with Kapernick exercising those freedoms.

Unless, of course, you were only fighting for white people?

I appreciate your service, but perhaps you should figure out why you served.

And I don't think you don't understand why he's protesting. You do understand, you just don't like it.

Sep 15, 2016, 12:44 PM

I don't understand why he would only protest police brutality towards a specific race when it happens more often to a race he didn't include....

Seems a bit racist to me....

Sep 15, 2016, 1:03 PM

> I don't understand why he would only protest police
> brutality towards a specific race when it happens
> more often to a race he didn't include....

You're right.

You don't understand.

Sep 15, 2016, 2:19 PM

I keep seeing this response but never an explanation of why it's different when a black guy is killed by police vs a white guy....and again it happens more often to whites, that's a proven fact.

Sep 15, 2016, 3:26 PM

Feeling oppressed is a choice 9 times out of 10. Discrimination is an excuse. Do something about it. Live a life worth living for yourself and stop blaming others for your faults.

Sep 15, 2016, 11:26 PM

No one feels oppressed . No one feels anything

Sep 15, 2016, 1:54 PM

OP wins dumbfuck of the day award

Replies: 97
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive