Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seatbacks - I appreciate the thought, Clemson, but
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 88
| visibility 1

Seatbacks - I appreciate the thought, Clemson, but

Sep 22, 2020, 1:02 PM

I am a larger man. I don't mind admitting that ... Around 255, 5'-7" on a good day (lol). A coupla inches more if I wear my work boots.

Anyways, does anyone else find the seatbacks some what restraining? I could stretch my legs which is good for my gout, but my had to keep my arms in front of me the whole time and think i lost bloodflow after the 2nd touchown.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seatbacks - I appreciate the thought, Clemson, but

Sep 22, 2020, 1:10 PM

Do you normally purchase two seats for yourself (without seat backs) so as to not inconvenience those sitting beside you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

True fans come in all shapes and sizes.***

Sep 22, 2020, 1:13 PM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep.

Sep 22, 2020, 1:14 PM

This Covid season would be ideal for him since there is no one in front or behind due to staggering and no one on one side. Plenty of room to lean back and spread out a few extra inches. What’s worse about the seat backs is a game after it’s been raining. They store water that keeps coming out when you sit down.

In a regular season what I like about the seat backs is they reserve your space. Your ticket only buys you so many inches of the bleacher. And kids are always inviting extra friends over to sit and try squeezing everyone else out of their seats. Seat backs stop that so we always order seat backs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Count on a Swimmer to Fatshame

Sep 22, 2020, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: Seatbacks - I appreciate the thought, Clemson, but ]

Shaming and puking their food like a model are just taught to them at an early age. Not their fault.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Count on a Swimmer to Fatshame

Sep 22, 2020, 3:05 PM

Nah, I’ve got the fats. I’m almost 250 now, but 6’1”. Was 155 in college.

I dated a swimmer in HS and no matter how many showers

Sep 22, 2020, 3:10 PM

she took she always smelled of chlorine. This was early 80s, is that a thing or did she just not take showers :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I dated a swimmer in HS and no matter how many showers

Sep 22, 2020, 3:14 PM

That’s a thing.

was she a bleach blonde? Might explain it............

Sep 22, 2020, 3:31 PM [ in reply to I dated a swimmer in HS and no matter how many showers ]

:)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel your pain

Sep 22, 2020, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Count on a Swimmer to Fatshame ]

Sep 22, 2020, 3:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Seatbacks - I appreciate the thought, Clemson, but ]

tiger_swimmer® Be like

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't be too proud to request handicapped accessible seating

Sep 22, 2020, 1:12 PM

Have an usher wheel you into a spot at the end of the isle and enjoy the game in comfort.

They typically won't even check your cart throughly enough to discover your 2 liter "pee on the go" sprite bottle. Explain to them it's for diabetes, if they see it.

Hope that helps! GO TIGERS!

-- CS02 #4

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me take that to the next level.

Sep 23, 2020, 8:15 AM

Rig up a fake urine sack like you sometime see on the side of wheel chairs. Fill it with Fireball or another type of bourbon.

You could also fill a colostomy bag with some chili or pudding.

That way your fatazz wouldn't have to navigate through the concession lines.

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Just take them seatbacks off, fold 'em up, and use 'em

Sep 22, 2020, 1:16 PM

for a foot rest on the row below you. Sorta like an ottoman. That should help with the gout too.

Sep 22, 2020, 1:27 PM

I am 5'11" and 200 and I find them uncomfortable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 25, 2020, 11:04 AM

I know how you feel buddy. I'm also short and have weighed over 200# and I found that uncomfortable too.

Lost bloodflow to what?***

Sep 22, 2020, 2:41 PM

I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really

Sep 22, 2020, 2:42 PM

exercise more often. I'm 5'7" and 145 lbs when cutting, 165 when bulking. I could easily take on two men your size because I care about my body and take care of myself with Crossfit, Krav Maga, Spartan Races, and occasional yoga as well. 5'7" and 255 is morbidly obese bro, you need to consider whether or not you want to be here next year because at that pace, you will be dead with Covid or just diabetes and/or heart attack. Take better care of yourself or just stay home, you people gross me out.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really

Sep 22, 2020, 2:46 PM

A CrossFitter telling everyone that he CrossFits.
And looking down on those who don’t.
How unusual.

Maybe you should join up some time. Or maybe you cannot

Sep 22, 2020, 3:26 PM

keep up.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, maybe.

Sep 22, 2020, 8:23 PM

Man, I sure hope you’re vegan.

Does that have something to do with clothes? Sounds like

Sep 22, 2020, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

clothes fitting or something.

Swimmer's got some lbs safe to say....

Sep 22, 2020, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

null

Message was edited by: PACIFIC BEACH TIGER®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Internet Crossfitter One Level Evolved From an Internet

Sep 22, 2020, 3:00 PM [ in reply to I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

Bully. They all love to fitness shame others makes them feel better about some other condition that they have a complex about....Small Junk...Crap Job (Usually a fitness instructor making less than a grocery clerk)...or Socially unbearable (going on divorce 7).

Live and let live dude, nobody wants your coaching here.

Hmmm, wonder why your username has "morbid" in it,

Sep 22, 2020, 3:28 PM

probably from being morbidly obese. Check that BMI, broseph.

Hey The Soyboys at The Gym Called They Said You Are Late

Sep 22, 2020, 3:36 PM

For your turn to oil up your bros....Make sure you post the video on Grinder.....Tool

Tool?

Sep 22, 2020, 3:37 PM

Yeah man, we pump some Tool while doing clean and jerks. Gotta get in the right mindset.

^^If this converation doesn't linger into tomorrow^^

Sep 22, 2020, 8:44 PM

Im gonna be sooo pist

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

lulz at "pump some tool"

Sep 23, 2020, 11:29 AM [ in reply to Tool? ]

why don't you come over here and pump this tool *points to junk*

Sep 22, 2020, 3:13 PM [ in reply to I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

"You people"
Really?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

Sounded better than "You fats" or something similar.

Sep 22, 2020, 3:28 PM

My apologies if that got twisted. I didn't know how you like to be referenced.

Sep 22, 2020, 3:21 PM [ in reply to I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

Know how I know you’re a tool?

-You’re bragging about your measurements at 5,7”
-You took the time to say “occasional” yoga as if that makes you sound less ghey
-You hijacked a thread about seat backs to let us all know you CrossFit.

Sep 22, 2020, 3:27 PM

Like the lisping Rudy guy on steroids in 50 First Dates.

Her name is Drew Barrymore and she is too famous for you to

Sep 22, 2020, 3:31 PM

not know her name.

Actually it’s Sean Astin. But thanks for trying. Don’t strain yourself.

Sep 22, 2020, 8:25 PM

Great pecs, sweet shirt collection, the shorts are quite

Sep 23, 2020, 7:38 AM

long though.

I'm trying to be helpful so some of you will live to see

Sep 22, 2020, 3:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

2021 and maybe see your pants button again one day. Not sure where all the animosity is coming from but it may be from all the terrible food choices.

Your influencing techniques need a lot of work

Sep 22, 2020, 3:37 PM

I'm sure your a real fun guy at parties

Parties are just ways of introducing bad eating and drinking

Sep 22, 2020, 3:39 PM

to a healthy life, plus you don't get the proper amount of sleep. Eat right, drink right, sleep right, and exercise daily and you can beat this weight problem. Anyone can, even you!

Hey Geenr, I agree completely about the exercise and

Sep 22, 2020, 3:42 PM

good diet. Just drop the d-bag crossfitter schtick and you would make a few more friends. Hell, I'd invite you to my tailgate, when we can again, and we can share smoothie recipes and debate on squats everyday or nah

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is no debate. If you aren't ATG every day, you aren't

Sep 22, 2020, 3:44 PM

getting your full workout in.

Let's meat up for sure. Crossfit is just one of my many hobbies. Vegan cooking and volunteering at a center for rescue dogs are some other things I would love to discuss. I'm also a bit of a European Football fan, but I am a little embarrassed of that one. Lot's of people think I am a little bit gay because of that one.

No judgement here man, but theyre ain't anything that's

Sep 22, 2020, 3:47 PM

"a little bit gay"

either you are or you arent, sounds like youve heard some gibbersh at a Presbyterian church

It’s not a purse. It’s a satchel.***

Sep 22, 2020, 8:29 PM

Re: I'm trying to be helpful--not doing it the right way

Sep 22, 2020, 8:26 PM [ in reply to I'm trying to be helpful so some of you will live to see ]

If you want to help someone, try not saying they gross you out. Kindness is an invaluable asset.

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Gonna have to set you up a match with Bulldog!

Sep 22, 2020, 3:32 PM [ in reply to I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

:)

i should of clarified that i am 255 fully dressed

Sep 22, 2020, 3:33 PM [ in reply to I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

when naked and after a good sit n spray, I can cut to about 248.

If you are only dropping 7 after a good mud blowing,

Sep 22, 2020, 4:00 PM

you clearly need more fiber in your diet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

I know. These fattys been eating too much

Sep 22, 2020, 4:05 PM

Cheddar bay bisquits and Hardees #2 with large fries

Sep 22, 2020, 3:38 PM [ in reply to I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

Buddy I’ll have you know that even if I’m technically “morbidly obese” and my diabetes has taken my left foot, I’d still whip your scrawny little yoga pansy tail.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, I laughed about Yoga too, but it is a great whole body

Sep 22, 2020, 3:40 PM

workout and, I'm not gonna lie, the pants feel fantastic. Nothing like some spandex to get me excited.

Feb 29, 2016, 9:13 PM [ in reply to I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

What in heavens name did his questions have to do with this dribble?

*drivel

Sep 22, 2020, 4:06 PM

If you are a medic, you should know the difference.

Sep 22, 2020, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

I agree, Greenr's post is so awful it might even be a double dribble.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know plenty of women who crossfit

Sep 22, 2020, 4:10 PM [ in reply to I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

They are about 5'7" 145 also.

a few tats, deep voices, most are single.

Imagine that.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Noice.

Sep 22, 2020, 4:12 PM

Got any pigs of them?

Sounds like they take care of their bodies. Treat it like

Sep 23, 2020, 7:42 AM [ in reply to I know plenty of women who crossfit ]

a temple, not a dumpster.

Sounds like you treat your body like at temple, except

Sep 23, 2020, 8:12 AM

on the weekends when you treat it like a dumpster.

cumdumpster, that is.

Do you wear a mask and tell everyone else to do the same?

Sep 22, 2020, 8:56 PM [ in reply to I'm all about being inclusive but you people should really ]

I bet you do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I don't have a problem wearing masks, sometimes I work out

Sep 23, 2020, 8:56 AM

with the Training Mask 2.0 (see below) on to simulate training at high elevation. It really opens the lungs up and improves my cardiovascular health as well as my endurance. I know some of you fats cannot breathe with a medical mask on so you are refusing to wear them which should be 100% a wakeup call to you. You can improve your life, just put a little effort in. Start with push-aways, it's like push ups but instead of lifting your body off the ground, you are just pushing away that second plate of corndog nuggest and tater tots.

https://www.trainingmask.com/training-masks/training-mask-2-0/

I'm confused.

Sep 23, 2020, 11:31 AM

Where does the pekkr go?

Hey fatty, how about think about exercising

Sep 22, 2020, 3:36 PM

and eating right ? I'm not a d-bag cross fitter like this Geenr dude, but at least have some self respect

The right answer is that Clemson needs to go ahead and

Sep 22, 2020, 3:49 PM

install stadium seating. The seatbacks still allow you fats to overflow into adjacent seating - a stadium seat will force you to stuff your lard ### into a confined space. However, this is just a half measure, since your upper body will mushroom over the sides of the seat.

Perhaps, in this new normal age of Covid and obesity, we should explore cubicle seating...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am all for fat shaming people

Sep 22, 2020, 3:52 PM

it worked great until these Mellenials got "in theyre feelings"

pansy-ass generation

maybe you should have red shirted this year...

Sep 22, 2020, 3:51 PM

I'm sure there are 5 other people that would like to have your seats

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: maybe you should have red shirted this year...

Sep 22, 2020, 3:57 PM

This thread got super weird. I LOVE it!!!

Re: maybe you should have red shirted this year...

Sep 22, 2020, 5:56 PM

I agree something went terribly wrong on this thread.

Ever wish you could thumbs up a post more than once??***

Sep 23, 2020, 2:45 PM

Re: Ever wish you could thumbs up a post more than once??***

Sep 23, 2020, 3:00 PM

Indeed!!

I'm totally and completely serious.

Sep 23, 2020, 3:30 PM

Fat shaming AND a double thumber?

Sep 23, 2020, 3:40 PM

Good grief man!

why are you such a bigoted racist? Relax. It's hump day.***

Sep 23, 2020, 4:18 PM

Why I gotta be a BIGot?

Sep 23, 2020, 4:39 PM

There you go again calling people big. Lissen mane, the OP apparently loves mountain dew and donuts. I'm sure you have your vices as well.

Re: I'm totally and completely serious.

Sep 23, 2020, 9:13 PM [ in reply to I'm totally and completely serious. ]

Iza glitch in the matrix. Don’t buy any stock tomorrow.

seats or seat

Sep 22, 2020, 4:11 PM [ in reply to maybe you should have red shirted this year... ]

Important

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2020, 4:16 PM

How about a salad every now and then fatty Jesus Christ. Morbidly obese and complaining about the seatbacks not being comfortable. Unbelievable

Sep 22, 2020, 5:35 PM

I’ll take the OP and morbidly obese over you and your crap troll posts any day.

The truth is no longer popular, but America was a far better

Sep 22, 2020, 7:09 PM

place before PC culture!

Shaming exists in every culture and is/was critical to maintaining social norms and civil society.

No one is repressed in America and we are the best country in the world and the proof in the pudding is the fact that even poor people in America have central AC, smart phones, microwaves, the internet, flat screen TVs, etc. etc. and are wealthy by historic global standards and despite liberal propaganda they have access to the best medical care in the world.

Every American has American privilege and people die every day trying to get to America. Our problems are truly first world problems. If kids today, of EVERY color, didn't have it so easy and had to work like my parents or like me and many of my friends in high school and college they wouldn't have time for woke nonsense and micro-aggressions.

If anyone wants to know how we got here and what's causing & fueling this Google or search Youtube for ...

Jonathan Haidt

James Lindsay & Peter Boghossian

Go educate yourself on Bret Weinstein and Evergreen State College

Jordan Peterson in particular and the Intellectual Dark Web in general

Start watching Joe Rogan & Dave Rubin & Tim Pool

Watch John McWhorter & Glenn Loury

And something ALL Clemson folks can be proud of ...

http://www.clemson.edu/centers-institutes/capitalism/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-VPeg2VbT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iP2WlfTiohw

Re: The truth is no longer popular, but America was a far better

Sep 22, 2020, 7:12 PM

Wrong bored Moran!

Perfectly appropriate response to the thread.

Sep 22, 2020, 7:25 PM

You simply don't like the message or the truth.

That's a YOU problem.

Re: Perfectly appropriate response to the thread.

Sep 22, 2020, 7:38 PM

Not at all disputing sir. P&R Bored is that way, MORAN!

What a buncha phaggits

Sep 22, 2020, 9:20 PM

It takes me 3 or 4 Marlboros and a pot of coffee just to get my heart started in the morning. Breakfast of Champions.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Re: What a buncha phaggits

Sep 22, 2020, 9:32 PM

Yes, very maaauch. I like this vary maaaauch.

I'm not nearly as fat as you, but when I have on my

Sep 23, 2020, 8:18 AM

Falcons Starter jacket, I get a bit fluffy.

Why do I wear a Falcons Starter jacket to a Clemson game you ask?

So people will know that I am looking to simultaneously buy and sell tickets.

When I get stuck with extra tickets that won't sell, I sometimes go watch the first quarter or so. Hate packing in there with you crazy crackers, though.

You're not too far out of shape. You just need a little

Sep 23, 2020, 11:37 AM

exercise.

If you quit letting other men bang your wife and started doing it yourself, you could probably drop down to a respectable 220lbs.

They aren’t attached to the bleachers

Sep 23, 2020, 2:45 PM

Since they aren’t actually attached (at least the ones I had weren’t) you can shift them down just slightly to give yourself a bit more room. Helps with the width issues.

T-mail me and I will provide my cell # so

Sep 23, 2020, 2:51 PM

you can send me your tickets for the next game - I would like to test those seat backs so I could experience you pain first hand.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T-mail me and I will provide my cell # so

Sep 23, 2020, 3:01 PM

hotsawce

Sep 23, 2020, 3:49 PM

This is a truly enjoyable poast! As a FB myself (Fat #######) I can only say well done....no that's how I like my burgers....Well Done. The candor, homophobia and twisted perspective of my fellow Clemson Fans not only makes me laugh out loud and put me in a good mood but it makes me.....hungry! Gotta get a snack and it ain't got no Vegan innit!

GO TIGERS!!!!

Sep 25, 2020, 11:55 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 88
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic