Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m tired of people complaining about noon games.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

I’m tired of people complaining about noon games.

Oct 23, 2018, 7:32 PM

For that matter, I’m tired about the complaining about every start time. For noon games, people complain because it makes for an early morning. For mid-afternoon games, people complain about the sun in their faces. For night games, people complain about getting home late. Oh, and for Thursday night games, people complain about having to work the next day.

Just ####! You cheer for one of the best college football programs in the country, during our program’s best era ever. We are virtually guaranteed to win almost every game we play. Enjoy it!

For those who travel a few hours or more to games - great! For those who travel to games with kids - good for you! But guess what? Nobody is forcing you to attend all of the games, or any games at all. Clemson’s job isn’t to set these game times so they are ideal for you. Clemson isn’t supposed to plan games so you and your family of four can get home to the lowcounty by midnight. Sorry, but Clemson has no say in when games occur. TV networks decide, and that is exactly how it should be because TV networks give our school and conference a lot of money every year, and those broadcasts generate loads of good publicity for our school and program.

Which beings up my final point: if you can’t make it to a game, or to any games for that matter, you can easily watch on TV or the internet in HD in the comfort of your own home.

These are truly the best of times. Enjoy them!! Stop whining!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: I’m tired of people complaining about noon games.

Oct 23, 2018, 7:39 PM

Nothing untrue in this post. Clemson is great. Savor every minute of it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t disagree with what you stated; however, in the interest of transparency

Oct 23, 2018, 7:52 PM

how far are you from Clemson?

Re: I don’t disagree with what you stated; however, in the interest of transparency

Oct 23, 2018, 8:41 PM

I’m a 5 hour drive away. When I come to a game, I come up the night before and stay the night after. Every time. When times are good, we stay close by, when times are lean, we stay in Greenville on the cheap. I grew up a 4 hour drive away, Mom made 3 meals and snacks, we left very early and got home every late... mostly noon games, as I recall.

I come to only one game a year now, I try to pick one that will be interesting but not too stressful, it keeps me from yelling at bad fans*

*bad fans don’t perform their proper function, which is to support the Tigers. I wouldn’t like a player or coach that didn’t give 100% and I feel the same way about fans.

Re: I don’t disagree with what you stated; however, in the interest of transparency***

Oct 23, 2018, 9:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I don’t disagree with what you stated; however, in the interest of transparency

Oct 23, 2018, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I don’t disagree with what you stated; however, in the interest of transparency ]

RickyC78 said:

*bad fans don’t perform their proper function, which is to support the Tigers. I wouldn’t like a player or coach that didn’t give 100% and I feel the same way about fans.

i dont recall a time since the late west years when there were lass than 60k in the stands... so the fans show up.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I’m tired of people complaining about noon games.

Oct 23, 2018, 8:59 PM

I couldn't care less. I'm now at the age where my La-Z-Boy doesn't care when they start!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agree 100%. noon games sucks ####. Stupid Radacoot

Oct 23, 2018, 9:08 PM

BS noon games

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic