Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why Bama is really scared and in denial??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,657

Why Bama is really scared and in denial??

May 1, 2018, 6:16 AM

Dabo will never leave Clemson until he retires. Dabo is going to make Alabama envy Clemson period!! Dabo is building a dynasty that the best is yet to come.

Dabo enjoys a challenge and he has been laying the foundation to make all the other schools try to be like Clemson. Dabo isn't close to reaching his peak. We will do things that have never been done at Clemson or any other school ever because of Dabo's determination, love, grit and ability to be a visionary of success for himself and others for the future. Dabo will break Saban's records!!

Get ready because the best is yet to come period..... Go Tigers!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Why Bama is really scared and in denial??

May 1, 2018, 6:49 AM

Well, good morning Tuesday!!!! Another month closer. Other than +10000. Lawd I pray u r right!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2018, 7:13 AM

I feel and hope he stays with Clemson until the end of his career, passes the torch to another individual with the same drive and character. The only thing we have to worry about is that other school in our state; Coastal Carolina. I believe, with the location, will grow into a division 1 school in the next ten years. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure they are shaking in their boots***

May 1, 2018, 7:16 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I'm sure they are shaking in their boots***

May 1, 2018, 8:05 AM

They are shaking because Saban is getting old and when Dabo says no the second choice isn't close.

It's going to get worse(the jealousy) once Dabo begins to break Sabans records.

The best us yet to come. If you put Dabo's success on a trend chart you begin to see why they are and will become very scared of NO from Dabo!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

I appreciate the optomism, but dabo has a lot of work

May 1, 2018, 8:25 AM

Ahead of him to catch Meyer. .

Nowhere near saban.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 1, 2018, 7:17 AM

WADR, your post sounds cootish. Bama is cycling out and we are cycling in? While we are doing very well Bama and Saban are not goinging anywhere for the foreseeable future

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, I googled WADR...

May 1, 2018, 7:31 AM

.... and now I am even more confused! Why/how does West Africa Democratic Radio make a post sound cootish?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: So, I googled WADR...

May 1, 2018, 7:35 AM

do they even know what a coot is?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2018, 8:25 AM

Good morning MFO, and everyone. N withdrawal- no midweek game!!! lol.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2018, 10:52 AM

good morning kerigantoo. I understand!! Why do they have to take exams anyway?

What are you talking about. WeSt African radio is the foundation

May 1, 2018, 7:49 AM [ in reply to So, I googled WADR... ]

Of cootism.

Come on man..open a history book. .or download one. .whatever the heck these kids are doing. ..tinder one?

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,657
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic