Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Deshaun Watson rides 12-hour bus ride to avoid air pressure on Texans' plane
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

TNET: Deshaun Watson rides 12-hour bus ride to avoid air pressure on Texans' plane

Oct 22, 2018, 10:11 AM

Deshaun Watson rides 12-hour bus ride to avoid air pressure on Texans' plane

The Houston Texans got their fourth consecutive win of the season in a 20-7 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday. It is quite remarkable that Deshaun Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Texans Need To Get Watson An OFFENSIVE LINE!

Oct 22, 2018, 10:15 AM

He's a great QB and his talents will come at a cost if he's not protected. Get the man a dang offensive line for Peet's Dragon!

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

and pants that fit***

Oct 22, 2018, 10:16 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Re: and pants that fit- they probably

Oct 22, 2018, 11:23 AM

shrank due to all the bus ride time. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: and pants that fit- they probably

Oct 22, 2018, 1:18 PM

Well it has been raining a lot in Texas!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Deshaun Watson rides 12-hour bus ride to avoid air pressure on Texans' plane

Oct 22, 2018, 10:19 AM

I wonder if John Madden was on the bus?

Can you imagine being on the same Greyhound with DW!?

Oct 22, 2018, 11:04 AM

How cool would that be!

What? He didn't take a Greyhound? Trailways! No? Oh, a fancy charter bus like a rock group would take. That makes sense. I think I could take 12 hours like that. Not too shabby.

Our man needs to get some pants that don't shrink so easily in the dryer. Rookie mistake.

Re: Can you imagine being on the same Greyhound with DW!?

Oct 22, 2018, 8:01 PM

I don't think they were talking public transportation, it was probably a bus that takes the non players to away games!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Greyhound of Trailways?***

Oct 22, 2018, 11:04 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure the bumps in the road for 12 hours on a bus were

Oct 22, 2018, 11:09 AM

so much better than the air pressure.

Re: I'm sure the bumps in the road for 12 hours on a bus were

Oct 22, 2018, 11:11 AM

It was a charter that had a recording studio in the back. He didn’t suffer any bumps. Would have been a smooth ride

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

they probably were

Oct 22, 2018, 12:12 PM [ in reply to I'm sure the bumps in the road for 12 hours on a bus were ]

since changes in pressure have a direct affect on his current injury

Oct 22, 2018, 5:21 PM [ in reply to I'm sure the bumps in the road for 12 hours on a bus were ]

I think he or the team doctors have been listening to the Food Babe too much. Air pressure on a plane is usually kept between that of sea level and 5000ft, so definitely not higher than normal. It seems to me that the bus ride would be a lot worse, both from bumpy roads and stops and starts in traffic.

https://theness.com/neurologicablog/index.php/food-babe-misinformation-on-travel/

Oct 22, 2018, 8:05 PM

I had some serious lung issues and the only way the dr would let me fly was to have oxygen the entire flight. Wasn’t on oxygen 24/7. I would think it depends on the severity of his lung bruise or what ever he has wrong

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Oct 22, 2018, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm sure the bumps in the road for 12 hours on a bus were ]

Please don't try and prove they fck up some how, they are professionals with some of the best Drs in Texass or where ever they come from. I just believe that a Limo ride could have been smoother and faster!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Deshaun Watson rides 12-hour bus ride to avoid air pressure on Texans' plane

Oct 22, 2018, 1:35 PM

If being stylish requires me to wear women's clothing I think I'll stick with my "yeah he's from the South" look. A lot of people think it's conspiracy theories but Hollywood and the media are trying to emasculate men. Go back just a year or so and you had a bunch of young rappers and actors wearing skirts. Football is being attacked every which way but loose especially trying to scare everyone with this CTE when they have no proof whatsoever concussions is what causes it. I'm not going to get into an argument about bc if you know anything about science there has to be a control and when you can't check for CTE in a living subject all your doing is fear mongering. Anyways let me jump off my high horse and finish up by saying this has nothing to do with Watson as a man bc I think he is a class act and someone I'd want my son to be like.

Oct 22, 2018, 2:48 PM

He is literally going to die playing for them

Hope he is fully recovered before his trip to the mile high city

Oct 22, 2018, 7:49 PM

Nm

Oct 22, 2018, 7:57 PM

Wouldn't it seem the right thing to do if he couldn't fly, would be to lease a Limo and hire a driver to drive him to Jacksonville What kind of organization would put their leader on a bus for 12 hours. That sounds pretty SH1TTY to me!!!

Oct 23, 2018, 7:05 AM

What about air pressure changes when a 300 lb lineman lands on him??

Only critical comment EVER of DW4--the manpris---not a good look :)

Oct 23, 2018, 7:15 AM

There used to be pants made like that. They were called clam diggers.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic