Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m sure it’s been posted, but here’s the article on Feaster getting the #28.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I’m sure it’s been posted, but here’s the article on Feaster getting the #28.

Jul 29, 2019, 11:06 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/story/Spiller-on-Feaster-wearing-No-28-The-number-comes-with-expectations-14978

I think in many ways, TF fulfilled his obligation. He was (as far as I recall) a good citizen and a good teammate while he was a Tiger. He earned a degree. These are things that clearly mattered to CJ.

But CJ also references love of Clemson and being there all four years. Some will disagree, but I just don’t see how someone who loves Clemson transfers to UofSC for one year of football. That is the arch rival. And look, if he did his homework and determined that this was the only way to give himself a serious shot at the pros, more power to him...although I find that hard to believe. But then we as Clemson fans don’t owe him anything. Just to me, it invalidates everything he did while here. He choose not to be a Clemson guy. And it’s not because he didn’t start. Choice will always be a loved part of this team for sticking it out when things weren’t going his way. Chase Brice will always be a Clemson hero and it is doubtful he’ll ever start for this team.

TF made a very clear statement in my opinion that Clemson was always just a means to an end, and that’s his right, but we don’t have to respect it.

And speaking of respect...Muschamp can’t wait to take any Clemson Tiger that is looking for a better spot. That’s kind of embarrassing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I’m sure it’s been posted, but here’s the article on Feaster getting the #28.

Jul 30, 2019, 12:05 AM

I will be surprised if Feaster gets picked up in the NFL draft. He was going to be a 3rd stringer at Clemson.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m sure it’s been posted, but here’s the article on Feaster getting the #28.

Jul 30, 2019, 1:45 AM

And Adam Choice is now with the Dallas Cowboys. Seems as though loyally sticking with his team paid off pretty well for him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Last Year Choice 77 for 548 Feaster 78 for 440

Jul 30, 2019, 1:53 AM

Clearly Feaster was our 4th best back last year

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feaster is soft, always has been, always will be***

Jul 30, 2019, 1:49 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic