Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm sure it has been said, but I want to say Stephone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,586

I'm sure it has been said, but I want to say Stephone

Dec 3, 2014, 8:29 PM

Anthony has been and still is one of the all-time great Clemson Tigers. He has played at the highest level and with lots of heart. He has represented Clemson as well as any student athlete on and off the field. He has made so many great plays, but I will never forget the game clinching interception against The Ohio State University in the Orange Bowl. I remember on his signing day when he said, "Clemson is coming". He sure knew what he was talking about. He had the courage to sign with a school coming off of a 6-7 record and became a part of seasons that included 10,11,11 and now 9 (soon to be 10) wins. He has participated in victories over Auburn twice, LSU, Georgia, FSU, Virginia Tech twice, Ohio State, Georgia Tech twice and South Carolina been to two Orange Bowls, an ACC Championship and Chick-Fil-A Bowl. His senior class has won 41 games and counting, unbeaten at home this year.

I think he was robbed of playing his final quarter in Death Valley, but I look forward to watching him play in our bowl game. Whether he plays the whole game or just the second half, I am sure he will impact the game big time.

Stephone deserves our gratitude for his performance the last four years as well as last Saturday. I know he will do well in the bowl and I look forward to watching him play one more time for Clemson. I am sure he was able to enjoy the post-game celebration with his team and family as he was a big part of that victory.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sure it has been said, but I want to say Stephone

Dec 3, 2014, 8:41 PM

Yes. It will be tough next year without him.

Well stated - thumbs up on respectful and accurate post

Dec 3, 2014, 8:47 PM

Anthony has been a beast ... Thanks Stephone and we will be pulling for you next year in the League.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also glad to see Tony Stewart have a great year......finally

Dec 3, 2014, 8:54 PM

He fought through all the injuries to show us what he could do when healthy.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's too bad that intent is not considered

Dec 3, 2014, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Well stated - thumbs up on respectful and accurate post ]

It may have been helmet to helmet, but it was TOTALLY unintentional. Just a football play.

Yeh, where's the "eye test" they're all talking about now

Dec 3, 2014, 9:15 PM

Plain as day to see he didn't intend to put any kind of damaging hit on Dylan

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He he really wanted to put damage the hit would have been

Dec 3, 2014, 9:39 PM

completely different Cough cough Swearinger

Amen Brother. Well said. Anthony is a great one.***

Dec 3, 2014, 8:55 PM

Dec 3, 2014, 9:13 PM

Really well said. He deserves our respect

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2014, 9:31 PM

It indeed has been said and will continue to be said for a long, long time. Stephone Anthony will be extremely successful in the NFL because he is always working to improve, takes coaching well, and has all the natural ability in the world. That is a combination of traits that will take him far. Lots of good memories watching him in orange. I will be an Anthony fan for life.
Now that the positives are covered, HE WAS FUXKING ROBBED IN THAT GAME. Those refs (field and booth) should be ashamed of themselves for taking a great player and young man off the field for his last moments at home. If their gluten-free-dinner-at-a-restaurant ordering, skim-milk-drinking, I'll-have-a-vodka-and-cranberry-at-a-bar, TV-is-just-too-violent, everybody-gets-a-trophy-for-participating, Twilight-series-for-life reading, Prius driving, I-dab-the-grease-off-my-pizza-with-a-napkin stomachs can't handle watching a real man playing football and letting his opponent know it, they need to put the knickers back on and go ref for the CFL. Let our kids play goddamxit. And our administration needs to let the ACC know that if they can't get that straightened out, we'll take our business elsewhere. I'd be happy to leave those pansies behind anyway.

Dec 3, 2014, 9:34 PM

Nicely stated. That call was complete BS. Robbed a young man of one of his teams biggest victories and his last home game. May those refs jocks be infested with the fleas from a thousand camels.

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,586
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic