Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As stated before I voted Rubio ............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 370

As stated before I voted Rubio ............

Feb 29, 2016, 8:08 PM

That being said I'm getting sick of him stooping to Trumps level with all these childish insults. I'm very close to hoping somehow Cruz gets the nomination.

But as always ABC = Anyone But Clinton

Our country seems so screwed no matter who is the next POTUS. :(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cruz seems kinda quiet while trump and rubio play the dozens***

Feb 29, 2016, 8:10 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's quiet because he's done.

Feb 29, 2016, 8:14 PM

Probably drops out after tomorrow.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i think he stays if he wins texas-not 50%-just wins

Feb 29, 2016, 8:16 PM

i think rubio gets shut out tomorrow

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Perhaps.***

Feb 29, 2016, 8:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't see Cruz dropping out after tomorrow

Feb 29, 2016, 8:59 PM [ in reply to He's quiet because he's done. ]

If he does, though, it could lead to Trump finally losing. Although, I guess a lot of Cruz voters would probably go to Trump.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he'll win Texas and stay in the race. ******

Feb 29, 2016, 9:05 PM [ in reply to He's quiet because he's done. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure he's not quiet, he's just not getting press

Feb 29, 2016, 8:19 PM [ in reply to cruz seems kinda quiet while trump and rubio play the dozens*** ]

because he's not throwing Jr High insults.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sure he's not quiet, he's just not getting press

Feb 29, 2016, 11:15 PM

And as Trump has shown us, it is all about staying in the news cycle. This is why Rubio's strategy is wise.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How would you suggest Cruz/ Rubio take on Trump, then?

Feb 29, 2016, 8:56 PM

They both tried basically ignoring him. Unfortunately, the only thing the media seems to want to pay attention to is embarrassing him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How would you suggest Cruz/ Rubio take on Trump, then?

Feb 29, 2016, 9:04 PM

;)

Ha...

Feb 29, 2016, 9:12 PM

So here's the thing with Rubio and/ or Cruz making fun of Trump: ironically, they're taking his campaign seriously by showing that Trump, the person, isn't worth taking seriously. On the one hand, you hope this way of campaigning doesn't become the norm; on the other hand, Trump isn't a normal candidate who can be dealt with normally.

Re: As stated before I voted Rubio ............

Feb 29, 2016, 11:13 PM

This is very misguided. Rubio is pursuing this strategy for the same reason the minutemen didn't fight the Red Coats in squares.

And it has been obvious to me for months that somebody needed to do this. Standing there ignoring Donald's insults makes them seem very weak.

Did you want Rubio to just keep on plugging and let Donald wrap this thing up by the end of March? The bottom line is Trump has changed the playing field. Either adapt or die.

It is, unfortunately, a reflection of the electorate...

Mar 1, 2016, 7:31 AM

there are a high % of idiots/under-informed on both sides right now.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As stated before I voted Rubio ............

Mar 1, 2016, 10:09 AM

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Replies: 14
| visibility 370
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic