Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m sure ABC is trying to find a way
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 820

I’m sure ABC is trying to find a way

Oct 19, 2019, 1:29 PM

To have a commercial break during a commercial break!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’m sure ABC is trying to find a way

Oct 19, 2019, 1:37 PM

That's all that's on tv. I'm still trying to figure out why I pay over 200 a month for cable, just to watch commercials but I only pay a few dollars a month for Sirius xm radio so I don't have to hear any commercials

Can you watch football on the radio?

Oct 19, 2019, 1:39 PM

That would be sweet but my car screen isn’t 70 inches

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can you watch football on the radio?

Oct 19, 2019, 1:49 PM

Yeah it would lol, but my point was you listen to the radio for free and hear commercials or pay so you don't hear commercials so if I'm paying over 200 a month I shouldn't have to watch a thousand commercials a day

Oct 19, 2019, 1:53 PM [ in reply to Re: I’m sure ABC is trying to find a way ]

even sirius can be irritating. I don't need to have a celebrity dj spend 5 minutes talking about what I just heard. If I'm listening to 60's music, it's because I know and appreciate the era. Just play the music.

And they probably will

Oct 19, 2019, 1:39 PM

and soon.

Oct 19, 2019, 1:58 PM

Commercial advertising of everybody products are the only reason we have as much televised sport coverage as we have. Personally, I hate them, and 99% of the time I mute them. But if it's a movie I want to watch, I will record it first so I can fast forward through 100% of all the commercials. It's the commercials that causes me to buy as many of the best commercial free pay channels that I can get, but that wasn't the case when I could get out the house pain free bc I could always find something to do than sitting at home watching TV. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about the time I'm wasting bc of the fear of the pain that is so easy to get fired up and blazing in my back and legs beyond the 1-10 scale that pain management likes to refer to. Oh well, everyone must play the hand they're dealt, and it's commercial free TV for me when available;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 820
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic