Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I was all for Kelly transferring
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I was all for Kelly transferring

Sep 26, 2018, 10:14 AM

Until here made those comments about not getting a fair chance. He's lucky Dabo is a honest person and didn't play him 5 games. Dabo gave him last year and this year to prove it and he didn't. Trevor is a generational talent and is just better. You don't say comments like that to someone who gave you every chance and put their neck on the line for you. Wish him the best but I hope the team sees his true character after this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm still on his side

Sep 26, 2018, 10:17 AM

but he can't be serious saying "I never got a fair chance." Really?

He got more than a fair chance.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:21 AM

Definitely more of a "fair" chance than the game of life usually affords. It would be like Feaster saying he didn't get a fair chance because of ETN.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He got more than a fair chance.

Sep 26, 2018, 10:24 AM

Well folks, this is why I have always lived by the adage Life is not fair nor is it equal. Also that you should kick the person in the cods that told you that tripe.

Re: I'm still on his side

Sep 26, 2018, 10:25 AM [ in reply to I'm still on his side ]

If all he wanted was a third possession against GT... maybe.

He is a young man trying to come to grips with the reality of his situation. Keep in mind that we was the best likely through camp but TL progression just out-paced his. It is tough for any competitor's spirit to face limits.

Consider it the other direction. He could stay (with a jilted-lover attitude) and be a drain on moral. While it would be nice to have two high-level QBs (and KB his high level), it is tough to be a second string your senior year. I don't doubt that TL will have is down moments, but dang, KB was just a great QB coming into contact with the likely legendary QB.

Re: I'm still on his side

Sep 26, 2018, 10:31 AM

I completely understand why he is transferring dont get me wrong I would do the same. It's the comments he made about not getting an opportunity is what rubbed me the wrong way. To me he got way more than a fair share of opportunity to prove after 4+ years he can beat a freshamn and didn't. I know its tough but that's life. He should of announced his transfer and left it at that, you dont bad mouth the coaches who started you probably when you shouldn't have to give you a chance.

Now that we have a slightly larger sample size

Sep 26, 2018, 10:31 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm still on his side ]

I don't believe that KB outperformed TL in the Spring or Fall. The Spring Game showed TL was much better. In 3 of the 4 games both appeared, TL was better. Is Dabo saying that TL is a gamer or KB is a practice All-American? Maybe. Otherwise, I just don't buy it. I think that was to protect KB's ego.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic