Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chad Morris as OC of shamecocks?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 3,391

Chad Morris as OC of shamecocks?

Dec 1, 2019, 3:58 PM

I am hearing from some fellow gamecocks that they believe Chad Morris is coming to Columbia? Or a bigger name. Yesterday was a nice number 71 in the series and 6 in a row. Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Chad Morris as OC of shamecocks?

Dec 1, 2019, 4:03 PM

Why would a bigger name come to that cesspool of a football program ? As for Chad Morris, the hurry up is not nearly as problematic as it once was. He would not be foolish enough to even consider USuC.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL you mean they wish

Dec 1, 2019, 4:05 PM

Bentley is the only one that is willing to go down with the ship

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would any coach worth his salt...

Dec 1, 2019, 4:13 PM

go to that dumpster fire knowing the head coach is likely going to be fired in the next twelve months.

The lions share of the little talent they do have is leaving and even with a softer schedule next year, uof6c will still struggle to win five or six games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

That’s only wishful thinking. There’s zero chance of

Dec 1, 2019, 4:42 PM

that happening. Chad isn’t about to take his next job somewhere that the coach is expected to be fired soon.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 4:44 PM

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

why not wait and hire one of the 6 coaches that will leave

Dec 1, 2019, 4:56 PM

Alabama like they do every year.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 5:07 PM

How could a Tiger fan be talking to "fellow gamecocks"? Obviously, you can't disguise yourself Coot.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 5:10 PM

I am definitely not a coot I can’t promise you that! Diehard tiger since I was born just wanted to get everyone’s opinion on that. Have friends in the media and that’s what they are hearing from sources. Go tigers

Dec 1, 2019, 7:09 PM

I guess you "can't" promise you're not a coot either. (head shaking moment)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 1, 2019, 7:15 PM

Didn’t see that it autocorrected on me. Lol Na I am not a coot I promise.

I'm sorry but I don't believe you have friends in the media

Dec 1, 2019, 8:37 PM

who are telling you that.

Re: I'm sorry but I don't believe you have friends in the media

Dec 1, 2019, 8:47 PM

Ok they might be right or wrong but I know they have contacted chad from sources I know. Whether he ends there or not I don’t know. I hope not. I can’t see him really wanting to go there.

did I mention

Dec 1, 2019, 8:57 PM

I don't believe you have sources in the media who told you this?

Dec 1, 2019, 7:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Chad Morris as OC of shamecocks? ]

Didn’t see that it autocorrected on me. Lol Na I am not a coot I promise.

And someday Pinnochio will be a real boy! LOL!

Dec 1, 2019, 7:15 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: And someday Pinnochio will be a real boy! LOL!

Dec 1, 2019, 7:25 PM

Y’all are hitting me hard like I am one though. I have seen y’all get people in past. I am not one I promise. I actually posted another topic my dad graduated in 1980 from Clemson and he has made me a diehard like himself by taking me to games since I was a kid. We have always had football season tickets and attended baseball, basketball, and soccer games. He worked for university he has stage four cancer now. Diagnosed in 2015 after unc acc champ win. He has attended most home games this year missed two. We have tickets to acc championship game but they are upper deck row 7. Not begging by any means but seeing if anyone is gracious enough to have tickets in box to help get him out of cold so he will be able to stand it at night to see one more game in person this year. No this is not a part of this topic I created but just wanted to make mention. Thanks for anything anyone is able to do! Go tigers! Keep him in your prayers. He is getting around pretty well since last treatment.

Re: And someday Pinnochio will be a real boy! LOL!

Dec 1, 2019, 7:25 PM [ in reply to And someday Pinnochio will be a real boy! LOL! ]

Y’all are hitting me hard like I am one though. I have seen y’all get people in past. I am not one I promise. I actually posted another topic my dad graduated in 1980 from Clemson and he has made me a diehard like himself by taking me to games since I was a kid. We have always had football season tickets and attended baseball, basketball, and soccer games. He worked for university he has stage four cancer now. Diagnosed in 2015 after unc acc champ win. He has attended most home games this year missed two. We have tickets to acc championship game but they are upper deck row 7. Not begging by any means but seeing if anyone is gracious enough to have tickets in box to help get him out of cold so he will be able to stand it at night to see one more game in person this year. No this is not a part of this topic I created but just wanted to make mention. Thanks for anything anyone is able to do! Go tigers! Keep him in your prayers. He is getting around pretty well since last treatment.

Ok. We got what we needed out of him.All yours..coot.***

Dec 1, 2019, 8:56 PM

Re: Ok. We got what we needed out of him.All yours..coot.***

Dec 1, 2019, 9:06 PM

Chad Morris may end up at Northwestern I'm hearing around the Chicago area.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 3,391
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic