Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm shocked I tell ya
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 458

I'm shocked I tell ya

Nov 4, 2018, 8:27 AM

2nd admits lying . I hope they get jail time

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/nov/3/another-kavanaugh-accuser-admits-fabricating-rape-/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm shocked I tell ya

Nov 4, 2018, 8:33 AM

This is why a rush to convict in the media is for fools and idjits! One is not required to prove their innocence in the US, one must be proven guilty. Sadly with the advent of Twitter, FB and other forms of social media America thinks these are news sources . Heck most former news sources have become blogs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 8:59 AM

Oh, The Daily Show, Samantha Bee and Colbert are not news programs either.

Grassley is still up Ford's butt too.***

Nov 4, 2018, 9:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The whole thing was so shameless. By the media and the Dems.

Nov 4, 2018, 11:03 AM

Truly one of the more gross displays of shamelessness from two very shameless professions.

If the media had a sense of shame, there would be a LOT of soul searching right now. But of course, there isn’t. If they are ashamed at anything, it’s that they didn’t achieve their obvious goal.

And the Dems...effectively stating “true or not, shouldn’t we just find a new candidate?” Amazing. Absolutely no shame.

null

This won't make near as much news as it did when she

Nov 4, 2018, 11:18 AM

said it.

She attempted to derail the man's career but will never be punished for it, nor will this 'retraction' ever even be made widely known.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It should play well if the dems somehow take the house.

Nov 4, 2018, 11:24 AM

They intend on impeaching Kanavaugh. If you're thinking they won't you might want to take another look at the house hearing where they brought a stoned up, beach bunny in there and told lie after lie on Kavanaugh before God and the rest of the world.

They have no limit switch on their venom glands.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, Ford was a stoned beach bunny who lied...

Nov 4, 2018, 2:37 PM

you have issues.

Ford's one witness contradicted her story.

Nov 4, 2018, 4:54 PM

In fact the lady said she'd never met Kavanaugh. Ford claimed she couldn't make the hearing because air travel made her agent orange gave her anxiety. When ask how she got there she admitted that she had traveled from the west coast where she lived to the east coast.

When asked what she thought about the Oversight Committee's offer to come to California or meet with her anywhere under any conditions excluding their ability to document the event she said she didn't know about the offer. Even a sleazeball lawyer with half a brain would have kept that from her.

So yeah, she told lies. When is a lie not a lie and when is someone who tells lies under threat of perjury not a lying perjurer? If you don't have answers for this you have the problem.

BTW, did you even watch the hearings?

Her witness also said she believes Ford

Nov 4, 2018, 5:40 PM

your flight anxiety and Oversight committee offer are pretty weak defense for your position, and I think you understand that.

What about the lies Kavnaugh seems to have told about his drinking and saying things like "I never attended a gathering like the one Dr. Ford describes in her allegation" when her allegation says it was a spur of the moment type gathering of a small group of people drinking beer and hanging out. Seems unlikely he's never attended a gathering like what Ford described. (his calender can attest to this fact)

Kavanaugh's classmates paint a different picture of what Kavanaugh did of his own drinking in school.

Kavanaugh also said in his testimony that the people that were supposedly there said "it didn't happen" which isn't what they said (at least the main witness) who said she didn't recall. So again, this seems like a lie.

So yeah, he told lies. When is a lie not a lie and when is someone who tells lies under threat of perjury not a lying perjurer? If you don't have answers for this you have the problem.

But really, all of these are pretty weak examples (for Ford and Kavanaugh) to even talk about and not really the point. The fact that you use such disparaging terms against Ford was really what I was addressing. It's fine if you thought her story wasn't credible or that Kavanaugh was more believable but to say she was a "stoned beach bunny?" It really speaks to your character.

Nov 4, 2018, 7:13 PM

Believing anything a liar says makes one a fool. Resorting to personal insults in lieu of admitting that one who tells lies is a liar is beneath you, or so I thought. Not being able to distinguish between truth and lie is typical of those who can't differentiate between right and wrong.

Truth isn't relative to opinion. Ford has anxiety or so she proclaimed. Xanax is one of the family of drugs prescribed to those with anxiety. She, by her own admission has been in counseling for a long, long time. I think she spoke of as far back as 2009 or 10 when the excerpts of her doctor's notes were supposedly dated.

She also spoke of sharing her story with her friends on the beach and from the looks of her skin she's had plenty of California's beautiful sun. Nothing I said was less than obvious to anyone who watched the hearing.

If you don't want to continue this discussion you can end it by saying a woman has never lied on you in pursuit of her personal desires but before you do please figure out how to differentiate between the truth and a lie. It's important that you show you know the difference, which you have so far failed to do.

If the witness believed Ford obviously she may have the same affliction as do you.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

What personal insult?

Nov 4, 2018, 7:24 PM

"Believing anything a liar says makes one a fool. Resorting to personal insults in lieu of admitting that one who tells lies is a liar is beneath you, or so I thought. Not being able to distinguish between truth and lie is typical of those who can't differentiate between right and wrong."

"Truth isn't relative to opinion"

Having a trump supporter say this without any shred of irony is aaa-mazing.

Nov 4, 2018, 11:27 AM

You guys will believe anything. There were three primary (credible) accusers. She is none of those. One of the accusers remained anonymous and the person in this story claimed to be her.

Keep hope alive.

How cute.

Nov 4, 2018, 4:55 PM

An accusation without an accuser.

Replies: 13
| visibility 458
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic