Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm really happy for Coach Brownell and his team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

I'm really happy for Coach Brownell and his team

Jul 29, 2020, 9:17 AM

Landing players like Warren Lynn Kidd shows a ton of progress with recruiting. They are clearly capitalizing off of our world championship a year ago, which raised our team's profile tremendously. I am hopeful we have a season this year because our team will be one of the best we've watched. But the next couple of years look like they could truly be special.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It's the special year that we have all been waiting for.

Jul 29, 2020, 9:21 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: It's the special year that we have all been waiting for.

Jul 29, 2020, 9:22 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Special like FrancisMarion or special in a good way?***

Jul 29, 2020, 9:22 AM

Re: I'm really happy for Coach Brownell and his team

Jul 29, 2020, 9:53 AM

#### Bender is probably one of the Top 5 or 6 recruiters in this state and I think folks are just now waking up to that.

If the lanky 7 footer from Walhalla were Clemson material, #### Bender would have easily signed him instead of Rick Pitino at Louisville

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait a minute, you mean that #### Bender is a real person?

Jul 29, 2020, 10:12 AM

I thought it was just a Francis Marion job description?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wait a minute, you mean that #### Bender is a real person?

Jul 29, 2020, 10:14 AM

Francis Marion®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Jul 29, 2020, 12:42 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm really happy for Coach Brownell and his team ]

I think we now have 3 really good recruiters and with Bender’s game planning abilities we can start rolling with our continued upgrade in talent. Bender can break down an opponent like nobody’s business and when guys follow his game planning, we are in it every time. #ClemsonGrit ????

Need more insight from

Jul 29, 2020, 10:18 AM

Jul 29, 2020, 12:53 PM

A world championship and going undefeated in the 2019/2020 postseason. Brownell is one of the top coaches in the country/world.

agreed

Jul 29, 2020, 3:45 PM

if drad cood extend bb’s contract, say to 2035 - that 2035 team cood be really good. i’m talking 3rd to 5th place acc finish good! can you imagine??!!!

if you want, i cood get started on the 2035 tshirts. hit me up on myspace.

exciting times to be a tiger!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: agreed

Jul 29, 2020, 4:25 PM

theclash® said:

if drad cood extend bb’s contract, say to 2035 - that 2035 team cood be really good. i’m talking 3rd to 5th place acc finish good! can you imagine??!!!

if you want, i cood get started on the 2035 tshirts. hit me up on myspace.

exciting times to be a tiger!

Coot, why are you here? What is cood?

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic